[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

"
CBR500 a écrit :
6.5 Million DPS Ice Spear, 7K ES
https://pastebin.com/QuyBFJHb

2k ES Leech, Consecrated Ground (400 ES regen) + Occ Vile Basion (0-30% ES regen)

Running Herald of Ice, Hatred, Zealotry, Discipline, Artic Armour
(90% reserve on my corrupted helm atm w/ enlighten lvl 2 to run 5 auras)

Need more dex and fire resistances to free up skill points. I want to pick up a dying sun flask, level my enlighten to 3, and see if I can sup out my doedre's scorn for a +Ice spear projectile lab enchant later on.

Lots of upgrades still available.
Thinking of getting Yoke of the Suffering for elemental shock too

Might do a highlight video of my week 1 clips, def went hard this league ;)

My roommate got a headhunter, gg.

Hey man, can I ask some nub questions=)

1) Whats the point of your necklace? is it the chaos res or ES - does it rly give any ES when we don't run as life and have no life nodes etc?

2) How are you proc'ing your curses? i see you got one in ur mainhand and one in ur boots links.. you manually cast each curse?

3) Don't you find it difficult to survive with just 6600 ES? I feel a lot of rares can smack me for that amount if unlucky. How deep have you solo delved, can I ask? (i'm at 198 and I can feel the damage I take now a lot)

4) Would you mind a terrible lot, to take a quick peek at my setup and tell me if there are any glaring mistakes in gear or skill-tree? *pwetty pls!* :)

If you have any suggestions or such - I see my dps isn't nearly as good as yours in POB.

My profile is public and the character is Winterdrix

Dernière édition par oestergreen, le 24 mars 2019 23:56:11
Hey JN1K5,

First of all, thank you for the build guide and taking the time for all the videos.

I am running this build as my second end game, (got SR Trickster to maps then got bored lol).

I am currently level 55 and i feel kind of squishy, I'm running with the Tabula leveling build, I currently have 1398 life, and 911 es with Discipline w/o reserving life. Should I be working on Chaos mitigation at this point? I've maxed out my resists but i feel like my health and ES is really low for the part of the story I am in.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par JierEntreri, le 24 mars 2019 11:04:13
How good would a void battery be in this build compared to a rare wand?
Can i play this on standard?
I can't seem to run Discipline with everything else. It says I don't have enough life.

Can you take a look at my gear and see if you see something preventing this from working?

(I am also the wrong ascendancy right now, need to go change that...could that be the issue?
"
ysleep323 a écrit :
How good would a void battery be in this build compared to a rare wand?

Not as good, I compared the two on PoB, my current rare wand setup provides more DPS vs a void battery. Due to the nature of their affixes they scale better when they can be dual-wielded, and with this build that really isnt an option. Could forego shield and pick up vertex / skyforths for auras and move into a dual wand setup while running purity of elements vs arctic armor, but that would be a pretty big departure from the current build, and may still not out-DPS dual rare wands.
Nice build. not bad clear speed and very strong against boss.
Bane is wonderful and power charges..uuuuiiiii
level 82 and rising :)
"
Staxed a écrit :
I can't seem to run Discipline with everything else. It says I don't have enough life.

Can you take a look at my gear and see if you see something preventing this from working?

(I am also the wrong ascendancy right now, need to go change that...could that be the issue?

Simple mat hatred=50% zealotry=50% discipline=35% shield only have -25%
You need de -mana reserved nods or a less mana reserved auras in the shield.
Hi,

Noob question:

Why do this build say to make sure to get "crit multiplier while affected by anger" on the watcher's eye jewel? As far as I can tell I'm not affected by any anger, at least not in game!

Thankful for help with clearifying this.

(Posting from my old PC account, as I've just come back to play on my PS4).

Loving this build and having a lot of fun with it already. However, there's one point I don't understand, which I hope someone can clarify:

I noticed that the build includes some crit nodes, including "Annihilation". However, everyone seems to be using "Controlled Destruction" on Winterorb, which removes crit from the spell alltogether.

Why would you invest in crit nodes, if you remove crit from the spell setup of Winter Orb? Do you use the crit on the frostspear or?

Thanks a bunch for the clarification!
Dernière édition par Nordicus, le 27 mars 2019 05:53:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires