[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

Why would you go wicked ward as first ascendency? Isnt it practically useless until you switch to ES?
"
CheesyCaker a écrit :
Why would you go wicked ward as first ascendency? Isnt it practically useless until you switch to ES?

Having just rolled this build and taking wicked ward, I'd say it was a noticeable survivability bump. I rely on a hybrid life/ES pool and had taken some of the ES nodes early so YMMV.

Do you have that much life at level 33 that 100 flat ES doesn't matter?
So far my build has 10 million normal total dps and 5.6 million shaper dps with vaal righteous fire.

planning on getting a presence of chayula for more ES/survivability and a juicy watcher's eye. Still need the head enchant and there is still loads of room to upgrade my rares/gems.

iv got huge ES leech now and the damage is great. more ES would make a world of difference.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/K9rtPddD

ty
You only have 6300 ES?

Generally, this build seem to have super low pool ES or am I wrong ?
"
oestergreen a écrit :
You only have 6300 ES?

That is because i went full Damage, and i have a LOT of gear to improve. could easily get to 8k ES with some more investments. Also dont forget it has huge leech capability's

"
Vat0sbart a écrit :
"
oestergreen a écrit :
You only have 6300 ES?

That is because i went full Damage, and i have a LOT of gear to improve. could easily get to 8k ES with some more investments. Also dont forget it has huge leech capability's

Thx for the response

Can I ask one thing more, to you or anyone reading this :)

The curses in the helm setup, are you manually casting bane, to trigger the other 2 curses? (talking about the 4link setup from the guide under the updated-gem setup for 3.6 in the post)

Do we manually cast curses? seems hard to stop and do that for every pack, but maybe im wrong :)
Dernière édition par oestergreen, le 22 mars 2019 00:07:43
"
oestergreen a écrit :

Do we manually cast curses? seems hard to stop and do that for every pack, but maybe im wrong :)

I'm currently using Herald of Ice/CoH with Temporal Chains and Projectile Weakness as my autocast setup, I like it better for clearing maps. For bosses, manually casting using Bane is way more reliable and has the added benefit of Bane's damage.

Those two options are also listed in the guide, so I guess, pick your flavor :)
"
redmalloc a écrit :
"
CheesyCaker a écrit :

Having just rolled this build and taking wicked ward, I'd say it was a noticeable survivability bump. I rely on a hybrid life/ES pool and had taken some of the ES nodes early so YMMV.

Do you have that much life at level 33 that 100 flat ES doesn't matter?

I have 1k hp at 40, 100 Es wont help me much at all, I have 87 Es without this node. Im taking void beacon first, I really dont see how wicked ward would help me in any way at the moment. Im gonna switch to es in the 70s anyway.
Uber elder down in 3.6 with this build, made some modifications for higher leech+dps, but once those were set up it was pretty smooth.
"
Vat0sbart a écrit :
So far my build has 10 million normal total dps and 5.6 million shaper dps with vaal righteous fire.

planning on getting a presence of chayula for more ES/survivability and a juicy watcher's eye. Still need the head enchant and there is still loads of room to upgrade my rares/gems.

iv got huge ES leech now and the damage is great. more ES would make a world of difference.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/K9rtPddD

ty

Looks great! Can I get a map on how you (presumably) crafted your wand? Still very new to self crafting gear, so many diff mechanics to understand. TIA

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires