[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

The Build is now Updated with my setup of Early Mapping Gear with No Chaos Immunity
Dernière édition par JN1K5, le 13 mars 2019 15:16:34
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
"
CuteMike4U a écrit :

Questions I have:

Should I change my curse setup? Drop temporal chains for enfeeble, or run frostbite over both of them?

What mods should I prioritize on my jewels? Low on currency at the moment so do want to waste any buying things I don't need.

Not a question, but with the 30 point dex node I can now level up my green gems which will help.

Anything else I need to adjust? Are there different crafts I should put on my staff or amulet?

As I continue to level up, where should I look to put my skill points?

Here is my PB:
https://pastebin.com/4h5mJNfR

Hey CuteMike4U,

I personally like more damage so frostbite is the way I run, Plus more damage = more leech

Prioritize (in order) Resistances if they are not capped, Energy Shield, Global Crit Multi, Flat Cold to Spells, Spell damage. Everything else is either bonus or bogus, Check the Scaling Damage section of the build guide for more things to look at. Two Jewels that are interesting is Energy from within (~1Ex) Which you would put in top dead center and take the other life nodes in radius to gain more ES. Or Tempered Flesh which you would put in the tree under the left most power charge node (Note: don't allocate Strgth nodes.)

I will look at your current PoB and Adjust the Tree currently, as Far as future points you need your ascendencies to scale dps... that is your first priority and I made that in the PoB. From there, you need to really try to get the shav's as that is your end Game- and you don't really want to be specing into shield nodes while you have a staff... If you need more dps, feel free to temp spec into Serpent Stance Staff cluster.

A couple things:
-Without your Cold being your highest uncapped stat - -Your wise oak does nothing at all. Make sure you adjust this. Easiest way in your setup is use a blessed orb on your Rift Eye Ruby Ring until your Fire Res is at 24% or less. You will still be capped but you will now have cold res as your highest (or tied) so you will benefit from the Wise Oak.
Y-our Arcane surge should be no higher than a level 10
-you can only run 2 curses with your current setup - Recommend Proj Weakness and Frostbite
-personally I like Controlled destruction more than energy Leech
-Your Green Gems need to level significantly get those up as high as possible - 20 is the expectation for late game
-Great job on FrostBomb
-Feel free to level up your Blood magic to 7 to get more eHP
-Take the 4% reduced Mana Reserved node in the tree to run all your current Auras (AA and Clarity)
-Try if you can to find better boots with ES in place of Life, but You may need to play with these for a long time to get those resists
-your Jewelry is decent but be mindful that anything that says "to Attacks" doesn't affect the build at all
-Take Arcane Will over Deep Thoughts
-You need Dex... A lot of Dex... I temporarily specd into the Dex node agility but you will want to replace this later

The Staff route Hits a ceiling eventually as the lack of ES on the chest and the overall DPS scaling is limited without the extra Aura(s)

Here's your adjusted PoB: https://pastebin.com/AFtLdBpt
Adjusted stats: 4069 ES, 550k+ Dps, and all auras
Prior Stats: 3494 ES, 200K+ dps, and One aura short (Probably mana Starved too)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch man, cant wait to get home later and give this a shot.

I think I did have my uncapped cold res as the highest by just 1 or 2 points, but I will double check. I will update if I have any questions or try to hop on while you’re streaming and run some stuff by you. Appreciate all the help.
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
"
T2tehimeless a écrit :
Hey guys,

so really loving this build so far...

6-link = priority #1 ...

Also Get aspect of the Spider
You suggested I put Blood Magic at level 7, but according to POB that puts me at 37% unreserved life which would make pain attunement worthless right?
"
CuteMike4U a écrit :
You suggested I put Blood Magic at level 7, but according to POB that puts me at 37% unreserved life which would make pain attunement worthless right?

weird my pob said it would work at 35%... regardless stay below 35%
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
Assassination is mostly a waste of passives... it's too reachy

I was playing around with the OP theoretical PoB build cuz I felt that the lower ES cluster was a little reachy and came up with this: https://pastebin.com/z4N232vs

I managed to preserve the %ES, increased the ES recharge, and was able to find an extra 500k DPS incl Assassination. Threw the rest into Arcane Expanse to stay strict to the SP used, but for one more point you can spec Breath of Rime instead. This version assumes tho that you don't need the all res% from the Ash, Frost and Storm cluster and is a far less viable for leveling as the ES nodes don't come till late.
Dernière édition par Fleeced, le 13 mars 2019 23:23:55
Hi guys,

wanted to share my experience with this build up until lvl 92 so far.
This is the gear I'm currently running:

Got lucky with 6-linking Shavy myself. Dying sun was my last big upgrade.
Apart from that my gear is either self-crafted or was 25c at MOST.

At this point the build melts through maps. You can even single-handedly carry 6 man groups.
Once you get the hang out of it, it's really satisfying as your Ice Spears will run ahead you and kill everything as you go.

From now on I will invest into getting the max. amount of extra ES from GG helmet, boots and gloves since this build is rather squishy.
As long as you're under 8k ES (which i guess is not easy to overcome) I think you have to accept some deaths - especially from Betrayal encounters.
Apart from that I will try to get my hands on a nice Watcher's Eye - maybe I get lucky and can farm that myself ^^. Aspect of the Spider isn't such a great priority for me at this point.
Invested quite a bit of time into crafting wands.. Didn't manage to get one like mine with %increased dmg per Power charge and high crit multi by now. But even the one i have now boosts my dmg by 1m according to POB.

Pre Shavrones I played this build on a 3c Destroyer Regalia 5-Link minus Controlled Destruction and had no problems whatsoever! I never used a Tabula.
When I was going with my group (including supporters) I was running LL with Prism Guardian (mostly for Pain Attunement), when I was alone I was just running Hatred+HoI and used a rare ES Shield - it worked rather well! Getting Shavy and 6-Link only allowed me to do red maps on my own.

Dernière édition par FurySX, le 14 mars 2019 06:12:18
"
Fleeced a écrit :
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
Assassination is mostly a waste of passives... it's too reachy

I was playing around with the OP theoretical PoB build cuz I felt that the lower ES cluster was a little reachy and came up with this: https://pastebin.com/z4N232vs

I managed to preserve the %ES, increased the ES recharge, and was able to find an extra 500k DPS incl Assassination. Threw the rest into Arcane Expanse to stay strict to the SP used, but for one more point you can spec Breath of Rime instead. This version assumes tho that you don't need the all res% from the Ash, Frost and Storm cluster and is a far less viable for leveling as the ES nodes don't come till late.

Thanks for sharing! I really overlooked Unnatural Calm myself and with Assasination path you even get some extra Dex+Strength. I may switch to your solution - thanks man.
"
JN1K5 a écrit :

6-link = priority #1 The build is designed on running this as a six link as your main ability scaling (ice Spear) is effectively a 3 link until you get the 6th. it is a 50% increase in DPS... I'm stoked that you got to T12s/T13s on a 5 :) Good job!

your PoB Skills setup was very hard to read... please adjust this is the future...

Arcane surge shouldn't be over level 10... at level 10 you cast flame Dash 2 times before gaining Arcane Surge... lvl 19 it's like 10 casts. you will feel this

I recommend Frost bomb as an autocast for simplicity and because I think effective damage it will actually cost you time/damage to cast it and for the 2 sec it's up, not sure it's worth it.

Use the Flame Dash connected with Arcane surge... not the other one.

Assassination is mostly a waste of passives... it's too reachy... consider changing to suggested passive tree

Elder Wand is very important to scale off of the power charges

Enchant or Implicit on the helm is important
+1 Ice Spear Proj or +1 Power Charge

Work towards the Watchers Eye

Dying Sun a must

Yes to rings and get both to faster recharge.

Other than that just follow the suggested Gearing recommendations and you will make it through.

Hi JN1K5,

I appreciate the response. I just picked up a Dying Sun and immediately felt a major difference in overall clear + single target.

Regarding the passive tree, I must not have seen the updated one since the beginning of the league, my apologies. Build is definitely insane though and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Also, do you think the "Unnatural Calm" node near witch is worth it if you want to be tankier?
Dernière édition par T2tehimeless, le 14 mars 2019 10:37:19
why dont Ghost Reaver with chaos mitigation method?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires