[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Tainted_Turkey a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

@merciel

// Snip

Haha, I was just looking up what wands you had, and put it in trade lookup and was like "this looks familiar"... Was actually you and your wand haha

Yea, I'm selling my gear. I stayed with the character far longer then I ever expected. Was a lot of fun and I did everything the game has to throw at me, except Aul. And it felt simply incredibly powerful. To the level where it was actually kind of hard to decide what to do next without getting really disappointed :D

I'll still be checking in to answer any questions, but I wanted to leave my final PoB here. That should answer pretty much every question that could come up.

I don't claim that this is anywhere close to the ceiling. My gear was just the best I could accumulate in the first 6 days of the league. The tree is highly built around my specific gear. But this will give anybody that wants to start the build or is already running it a good reference point.

3.1m Shaper DPS: https://pastebin.com/VFZwc7sb

Now that read that insane number, I think I might have actually been the highest DPS character. At least I find nothing over 2.5m Shaper DPS on poe.ninja.

If the wands dont sell, hit me up. I have what you want, but its all I got at the moment, but I havent seen anything similiar in that price range. So I may be willing to part with the currency anyways.

Regardless, thanks for all your work and @bashtart
Dernière édition par Tainted_Turkey, le 16 mars 2019 12:53:29
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
bashtart a écrit :

Holy shit... does circle of anguish rings are just fuckin insane... nearly half your dps.. :)

Yea, I have no idea what GGG was thinking adding them into the game at the same time we get a totem skill that uses both, the "15% phys as extra fire" and the "13% more spell fire damage" mods from Herald of Ash. I mean, 200% increased effect on that? Not to mention the up to 120% increased fire damage that you also get if you go full damage rings.

Its just insane.

any tips during leveling through act 6-10 and early mapping or is this guide the way to go? its hard for me to tell if I am doing decent considering tooltip is no help.
"
ColdMiller a écrit :

any tips during leveling through act 6-10 and early mapping or is this guide the way to go? its hard for me to tell if I am doing decent considering tooltip is no help.

I got through A6-10 with a 4L totem and a bunch of random rares. I did pick up an Atziri's Foible to manage mana, but that's about it for purchases.
"
Matam a écrit :
"
ColdMiller a écrit :

I got through A6-10 with a 4L totem and a bunch of random rares. I did pick up an Atziri's Foible to manage mana, but that's about it for purchases.

Yeah I leveled SSF and it was I think the easiest leveling experience I ever had. Only the first few levels are s bit slow going.

My best leveling advice is to take a step back if you feel weak and grind some levels and gear. After that leveling normally feels easy again.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 17 mars 2019 02:42:08
Sorry if this has been answered in here before - how/when does Multiple Totems work with HFT? I just got MT at 38, and it doesn't even show the little v of the support, never mind not casting two totems. I read that this effect happens because of cooldowns, so when does MT start kicking in for HFT?
"
Arhynion a écrit :
Sorry if this has been answered in here before - how/when does Multiple Totems work with HFT? I just got MT at 38, and it doesn't even show the little v of the support, never mind not casting two totems. I read that this effect happens because of cooldowns, so when does MT start kicking in for HFT?

your chest armor is not fully linked... you have 2x 2links
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Oh, how stupid of me. That buckle on the right looked like a link, thanks for noticing it. o.O
This is a pretty good league starter, didn't have any problems at all during leveling. Just got to mapping yesterday and I'm saving up for some better gear, gotta see how far I can push with this char.

As mentioned before, definitely get Nycta's Lantern at level 41. It is a huge dps boost and makes leveling much easier if you put in the Holy Flame Totem-Infused Channelling-Controlled Destruction/Added Fire Damage gems in it.
"
Steezbutter a écrit :
This is a pretty good league starter, didn't have any problems at all during leveling. Just got to mapping yesterday and I'm saving up for some better gear, gotta see how far I can push with this char.

As mentioned before, definitely get Nycta's Lantern at level 41. It is a huge dps boost and makes leveling much easier if you put in the Holy Flame Totem-Infused Channelling-Controlled Destruction/Added Fire Damage gems in it.

I added the Latern as recommendation in the leveling section.
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 18 mars 2019 01:23:11
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
Steezbutter a écrit :

I added the Latern as recommendation in the leveling section.

I would like to point out that getting EO for 3 passive points is by far the best advice I can give anybody for leveling this build. We don't have enough gear or levels to go effectively crit until at least level 70, maybe 80. Up to then EO and a Storm Brand + Inc. Crit Strikes placed every 8 seconds will make leveling a LOT easier.

Also, just noticed, that in the leveling section it still says that HoAsh will be replaced as soon as you get Hatred. Two things: HoA should never be replaced, as we "double dip" it and it is the biggest source of damage for us. Even without the Circle of Anguish rings. Also, Anger is more damage than Hatred and the Watchers Eye phys as extra fire is pretty cheap too, compared to the Hatred crit one.

Anyway, by now most of my gear is gone. Can you believe that the chest I showed here sold for only 8ex? That's just crazy to me, but I guess this build is still not very popular, even though it is easily one of the highest DPS and clear speed builds in the game in my opinion.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 18 mars 2019 03:16:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires