[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
d3viant6 a écrit :
I'd love to try this build but how's league start for this? Obv we won't have 6L for a long time, can incinerate clear decently until maps on 4L? Some starter gear specifics would be great if you can let me know I'd really appreciate it!!

Yeah it can clear don't worry. Getting 5L before maps is not a big deal. Buying 6L with those colors is like 20c in first 2 days. You can go with Tabula also.
With 5L and leveled gems to 20 I guarantee you can clear everything from T1-T15 and even kill Shaper if you are familiar with the fight.

Useful leveling items you can see in leveling section of the build. Obviously most of them are just valid for leveling phases.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 7 mars 2019 13:38:43
You're awesome! I appreciate it!
With the ascendency from the inquisitor, is it possible to do this build on that?

My mtx setup for this build, built it around Martyr of Innocence and its pretty nice.
Dernière édition par kawaii2dshoujo, le 7 mars 2019 15:26:01
"
kawaii2dshoujo a écrit :

My mtx setup for this build, built it around Martyr of Innocence and its pretty nice.

Looks fantastic!
why dont we use Anger instead of Herald of Ash since they buff Anger this league
"
dom143 a écrit :
why dont we use Anger instead of Herald of Ash since they buff Anger this league

Anger already in his build? HoA+anger+enlighten.
"
Infertigo a écrit :
With the ascendency from the inquisitor, is it possible to do this build on that?

It is. Damage would be lower i think with this setup and passive tree tho. It would be interesting to make a new build with Inquisitor and block based defense.
Looking forward to trying this out as a starter!
"
dom143 a écrit :

I'm using it. See full build PoB.
On league start it's not necessary. Leech from Warlord's Mark aura is a better mana reservation until you get Warlord's on the ring.
Anger is ~20-25% stronger now and it was always the part of the full build.

"
Samale a écrit :
Looking forward to trying this out as a starter!

GL&HF in Synthesis! :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 7 mars 2019 15:21:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires