[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

how deep can you go down in delve ?
"
NSK54 a écrit :
how deep can you go down in delve ?

Like 1000 + but need some good gear ! and swap to tricurse with temp chain enfeeble
You POB and passive tree are jank AAF. You got life nodes taken.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

Because i play with 3 energy from within jewels, convert life into ES
"
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

Because i play with 3 energy from within jewels, convert life into ES

oooooooh! derp, got it
"
GokzhuL a écrit :
If we opt to take a helmet with %reduced mana reserved and the reduced mana reservation node below Conduit, it looks like we are able to squeeze in Aspect of the Spider. Is this worth gunning for, or is this too prohibitively expensive?

Also, do you swap in GMP for mapping/delving? Or do you just rely on profane bloom/pierce?

Lastly, +2 aoe gems works on gloves too, right? Seems to be cheaper than both +1 all and +2 aura

For the aspect you can if you want, i don't personally because i dont find it too useful on this build everything dies before spiders apply anyway

gmp is not needed at all because crawler already fires 5 projectiles and profane bloom does explosion, proj weakness make the crawler pierce.

+2 aoe gems works too yes sure
Tala Moana exile!

I want to start with this build next league. Can u make a leveling guide or a pob every 20 points or something like that?
"
bitalsd a écrit :
Tala Moana exile!

I want to start with this build next league. Can u make a leveling guide or a pob every 20 points or something like that?

You don't need your hand held man, leveling's not hard.
Will you be updating this guide once the new league's patch notes are released?
"
GokzhuL a écrit :
Will you be updating this guide once the new league's patch notes are released?

If it is not nerfed i will probably do it again as my league starter to get the boss service going again so yes. If nerfed we will see :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires