[LEGION UPDATE] - "MELEE" ELE HIT JUGG - FULL CONTENT AVAILABLE + VIDEOS

Can you link your pob with items? :)
"
Can you explain how the weapon swap works with fortify? As in how I would use it? Sorry, new and learning.

You just make sure you have Fortify linked with Vigil strike and ancestral call, put the jewel on tree and then you just now and then press "x" which is weapon swap, then you use the Vigil strike on monsters, and press "x" again for your main weapon. =)
Thanks! Build is coming along nicely! Hoping to keep alive.
Dernière édition par bYrbWCzQBJ, le 28 juin 2019 11:38:01
"
Thanks! Build is coming along nicely! Hoping to keep alive.

Even tho I am done with the character (After finishing everything) I will try to answer any questions and keep it fresh =) Enjoy buddy.
hello
first of all, I am enjoying the build but the damage against red maps boss it not impressive. I have +3 bow with crafted mode 72% increased fire damage, increased attack speed and additional arrow quiver. with slower proj, I have 67k DPS and greater proj 35k DPS. it really frustrating. Please any suggestion is welcome to improve my Damage.
"
breezy242 a écrit :
hello
first of all, I am enjoying the build but the damage against red maps boss it not impressive. I have +3 bow with crafted mode 72% increased fire damage, increased attack speed and additional arrow quiver. with slower proj, I have 67k DPS and greater proj 35k DPS. it really frustrating. Please any suggestion is welcome to improve my Damage.

Hey, Your build seems fine, I saw a few things you could upgrade.

Try to get ele hit lvl 21 (atm I can see you have lvl 19), Then I'd try to get enchant for Ele hit (15% ele hit attack speed). Make sure your fire res is always the highest for the wise oak (I can't check if it is), and remember to always stay in close range to bosses because of Point blank :)

Your goal now should be to get a shaper based imperial/thicket bow (Depends on ur dexterity) And craft with fossils delve mod (Socketed attacks deal 20% more dmg) with suffix attack speed + chance to deal double dmg. You should be more than fine too without this bow, if you make sure everything else I wrote is correct. But this bow should give the highest possible dmg boost. :) Just a reminder. This is more tank than a zerk. So yeah, it isn't the fastest but it is really safe :)

*EDIT* ONE MORE THING. I would hardly recommend you to go for that off hand setup with fortify and the unique jewel and grab the 4 fortify nodes from Slayer pathway, it gives u both huge survi boost and dmg in top of that. Also it lasts for around 40 sec, so every now and then just press "X" then press right click (the vigil should be there) and just press "X" back for ur bow setup.
Dernière édition par GotGuts_, le 3 juil. 2019 04:21:26
that will be too expensive for me to craft. The +3levels to gems took me a lot of exalts. thanks for the reply!
"
breezy242 a écrit :
that will be too expensive for me to craft. The +3levels to gems took me a lot of exalts. thanks for the reply!

all good, You should be fine without it too, just make sure you get the things i pointed. Take care!
So I think I have played every piece of content with that build and will give my opinion:

I am currently level 96 but you could easily bring this char to level 100 if you do not mind to not do Delve pushing, or Uber Elder Farming which he can do but needs to have some different Gear.

First my current gear ist pretty good I guess, since I run a bow with +3, culling strike, extra arrow + fire damage + chance to ignite.

You can check my profile for the other gear but it is perfectly balanced for my wise Oak which helps on the offence and defence for this Char.

I make this post to thank OP for his Char and insights and will go over my different choices and gearings in the process. Since I am not a native speaker, please do not go ham on my used language.

I run in my current gear a timeless doryani vaal jewel which gives me something like 2000 extra life + soul tether combo. This Combo gives you slayer leech and helps alot on multiple sides. Through the vaal jewel i get an extra of like 90% increased Fire Damage + 8 Fire penetration.

So basicly I use this to delete Bosses because of high penetration, I also use a Watchers Eye with +15 Fire penetration if affected by Anger. I also Have the penetrate 10% of Ele Resist if you haven t killed recently on my actual boots.

I run instead of the Kaoms Way a Curse with Flamibility/ Resistance Ring, which perfectly balances my resist and helps out generally alot, just not with surviveability.

For Bossing I would usually recommend Kaoms Roots with extra Endurance Charge Vaal Implicit (Uber Elder + Delve Bosses) (you do not need this for shaper or other stuff. The Regen 2% of Life enchant is pretty nice aswell. But it is terribly slow for mapping. If you still wanna go down this route you can change some setup Keystones:

Kaoms Heart OUT : IN Brass Dome

If you use this you can change in your Acendency to the one which doubles the Armor of your Body Chest and gives even more % of Life Regen + phys reduction. (You need to run the Kaoms Roots then which make you alot slower). If you use the Brass Dome try to get Hillock in Fortification on three Stars since he will allow you to change the quality of an Armorpiece of gear to 28quality. This is Huge since Brass Dome has 350% Armor Effect + Double Effect form Acendancy. You also get + 2 Gem Slots since you get 2 more then in Boots if you six sockted Brass Dome, you can use this for a better Cast when Damage taken setup but that is just personal preference.

2 Kaoms Ways will always help with surviving so this is a option alswell, as Pyre should not give you too much damage.

The Changes I made on the skilltree are depended on my current gear. Before this I used a sick damage elegenat Hubris Timeless jewel which gave me 240 % increased projectile Damage + 10% increased Damage for each Endurance Charge. This Jewel also gave me 2 times 50% shock avoidence which makes me not shockable which is especially with Brass Dome a huge upside. I can post the Jewel if someone is interessted ( was Chitus) but for me it was too much loss of surviveabilty, but if you really wanna go the delete content way this should ne it. Since you get so so much Damage but you loose some life notes and the missing of Kaoms Hearts hurts you aswell.

Instead of the Tombfist I used before gripped Gloves. These have even in my build a lot of comfort stuff. Dream ones are prolly Multimodded. I would go for T1 Life and Attack speed which can be achieved using aliterations. Then I would Regal Annul and go for:

Extra Projectile pierce + Damage when leeaching (when using doryani jewel soul tether combo) or just life + evasion rating + the resist you need ( or chaos/resist).

If you are not using Blood Magic which is alot of comfort you should use Vitality, Anger + low level precision with enlighten level 4 but you will need alot of Mana Leech to make this happen. If your watchers Eye supports life recovery + anger penetration it is prolly worth it.

To close this out my gem setup is a little different since I use + 3 Bow with Enhance so I have GMP for clear in and switch it with fire pen for bossing or deeper delve.

Since I am to lazy to use the fortfy switch I died way to often which is obv only because I play softcore, If you are playing hardcore I think the switch is mandatory, but I would loose a jewel spot in regard (for the Vigil).

For me it was a very fun Char not the sickest I have ever played (Cold Snap Vortex Trickster) was to insane in Synthesis) but still very strong.
Great feedback Sir, Really do appreciate. It was my starter build this league so I didn't min/max it :)
Dernière édition par GotGuts_, le 17 juil. 2019 09:45:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires