(3.5) ELEMENTAL HIT JUGG (BOW) - FULL CONTENT AVAILABLE [POST JEWEL NERF] +VIDEOS

Hey guys, I'd love to show you my version of Elemental hit (Yet another "copy" of PoeDan's Ele hit scion).

I've been playing scion back to Delve league(SC) when it was god tier and Really enjoyed the build. The only problem i've been struggling with was random 1 shots (even tho I had a lot of life ~~9.5k and huge amount of evasion and chance to dodge).

Long story short how I started this concept
Spoiler
One day I decided to switch from softcore to hardcore (Yeah, crazy - I know) but I didn't want to play scion anymore due to random one shots, so I tried out Marauder. I enjoyed ele hit to much to leave it behind so I gave it a try on Juggernaut. In the end (without god tier gear) I was able to kill elder (t15). I didn't try uber elder himself - might have been imposible due to lack of dmg back then, but now [3.5] he's just another boss for me that I farm a lot.
In Betrayal league (3.5) There is a huge problem with meele builds overal (due to huge ammount of dmg dealt by syndicates) so I’ve chosen Jugg again.

Pros:
Spoiler
8 endurance charges(9 if you use 2x kaom’s way)
+4 to chaos res per endurance charge (helps a lot)
8k+ life Without Blood Magic
Stun immunity/Freeze immunity/Chill Immunity/Temporal Chain immunity + (shock immunity during flask effect)
Huge ammount of life regen + Life leech (kind of a hybrid).
Aspect of the spider!
Enemies destroyed on kill (From ring „The Pyre” – great for maps / might switch to 2nd kaom’s way for bosses (don’t really have to tho).
Resolute Technique
Vitality aura (with watcher’s eye -> life recovery rate)
Point blank (this is the point when I call this build "Meele Ele Hit", Because I feel very tanky, I can just stand still (most of the time) "face to face" against monsters.

Cons:
Spoiler
Hard to cap resists (without endurance chargés)
dex/int might be a little problem at start (but we have passives that cover it)
Cannot do ele reflect maps/Player cannot regenerate life and mana
Could become expensive if you want to min/max

Videos:

SHAPER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ELH05Sz0_o

UBER ELDER KILL 2;24:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx_PKEu22OU&feature=youtu.be

Alright, Let's move to build itself! I am going to give you 2 passive trees.

Starter Passive tree with Blood magic: (untill you get watcher’s eye life recovery rate while affected by vitality)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/n6i4XEjg

fill the gaps of dex/int by taking some nodes or jewels – its up to you and depends on your gear

Vitality + Aspect of spider(or purity of elements) passive tree:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cBSiYKtd

fill the gaps of dex/int by taking some nodes or jewels – its up to you and depends on your gear

Bandit:
Kill all
Ascendancy:
Unflinching -> Unrelenting
Unbreakable
Unstoppable

Pantheon:
Major:
Soul Of Lunaris / Soul of Solaris
Minor:
Soul Of Shakari / Soul of Ralakesh / Soul Of Tukohama - up to you honestly

Gear setup:

Spoiler
Chest:
Spoiler
Kaom’s heart.

Hands:
Spoiler
Tombfists (1 socket for intimidate)

Head:
Spoiler
Rare helmet with -fire res + 1% life regen + life.

Amulet:
Spoiler
Yoke is best overal

You could take xoph’s but I didnt enjoy it to much (did some tests).

Rings:
Spoiler
Kaom’s Way + Pyre – more dmg and easier to cap resists

2x Kaom’s way (more survi and life regeneration).

Belt:
Spoiler
Elder belt with life recovery rate / life and free suffix to craft %life regen during any flask effect would be best.
i am using this atm, can't craft the one I just described.
(Might craft aspect here too). Unless you get one - go with stygian with life resists and some elemental damage

Boots:
Spoiler
Rare boots – would be best if you crafted with delve life regen + life + movement speed + res (might do aspect of the spider here instead of belt)

Bow:
When I started this build on 3.5 I’ve bought Chin sol and did almost everything up to red elder (Then i’ve found out that chin sol was nerfed and its garbage now) .. I was still able to do a lot with it.
Spoiler
Bows that we aim for are:
For gmp setup:
Spoiler
Elder bow (might be thicket bow or Imperial bow) - with delve 20% more attacks with socketed skills/ +2 to bow level / +1 to level of gems (or crafted Fire damage / Chance to ignite) / As suffix we want attack speed for sure and then would be great to have something like additional arrow / culling strike / Chance to blind or whatever.

For Single target setup:
Spoiler
Shaper Imperial bow – same stats but attack speed + Chance to double dmg as suffix.

Quiver:
Spoiler
For mapping we want to have Penetrating arrow quiver with additional arrow+life+attack speed+wed(Would be great to have chance to main there too)

Spoiler
For Single target – drillneck is more than enough.

mandatory items for the build
Spoiler

Jewels that we aim for:
Spoiler
We should get jewels with Life / Attack speed / Flat fire damage / resistances to fil gaps if needed.

Flasks setup:
Spoiler
Quicksilver flask of adrenaline
The Wise oak
The rest is up to you - I decided to use silver flask so I don't have to get chance to gain onslaught anywhere else.
Basalt flask
Chemist's sulphure flask of the order (with crafted 3% life regenerate during flask effect).

My gear (crafted everything myself with fosils):
Spoiler

I've been changing tree a lot, at the moment I use this - have ressists capped

https://pastebin.com/W2wAYAfF
Dernière édition par RobertoTSW, le 27 janv. 2019 06:07:20
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 13:15:24
*Notes

Spoiler

added Uber Elder video

Dernière édition par RobertoTSW, le 25 janv. 2019 04:48:42
any chance to get pob whit all the gear ?
"
moshemaman25 a écrit :
any chance to get pob whit all the gear ?

Sure, added pastebin. Just as a reminder, dmg might not be "wow", but i don't really think that point blank is calculated, and remember we have also mirage arrow and chance to deal double dmg. So yeah - it is actually way more.
How you use imperial 212 dex if you dex 180?
IgN:Dildobow : ShblwkaVstala
"
danters a écrit :
How you use imperial 212 dex if you dex 180?

I had required dex, from tree and i had a dex on bow too =) but you can get easy dex on quiver if you need, since we're not crit based, u can get a quiver with Life/arrow/WED/as and DEX =)
Thanks a lot for the build.

It's really fun :)
Dernière édition par dargx, le 16 mars 2019 05:47:45
"
dargx a écrit :
Thanks a lot for the build.

It's really fun :)

Wow dude, glad to hear =) its way better and easier this league tooo, so cheap - quad resonators and life items :) Enjoy!
What's the point on Enduring Cry gem?
Do u have to cast it sometime? I find miself with 8 charges.

Thanks.
"
dargx a écrit :
What's the point on Enduring Cry gem?
Do u have to cast it sometime? I find miself with 8 charges.

Thanks.

Yeah, Its both for life regen for a short duartion and to keep endurance charges, because a lot of the time i didnt get hit long enough to lose all charges. ^^ Also for boss fights to make sure we keep em up

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires