3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
IamSelf a écrit :
Dont understand how u killed minotaur so fast,what wrong with my character?no dps =\
Can someone help?

You have to set ur characters to non-private in your account settings so we can see you character.
"
Raazen a écrit :
"
IamSelf a écrit :
Dont understand how u killed minotaur so fast,what wrong with my character?no dps =\
Can someone help?

You have to set ur characters to non-private in your account settings so we can see you character.

done,sorry =(
"
CuCbku_67 a écrit :
"
Raazen a écrit :
"
IamSelf a écrit :
Can someone help?

done,sorry =(

Very big difference in gear, f.ex, ur Voidforge, i changed urs thats 54% phys to 94% and u gained about 120k dps and thats not many chaos in between.

Just gotta look for upgrades on each part, can also compare in PoB, read "How to gear/what stats on what item?" section.
ok i will try,ty
"
IamSelf a écrit :
Can someone help?

One thing I have noticed is positioning and set up matters a lot. Any boss that has easy set up, say elder guardians while waiting for them to come out of the cocoon, is pretty much insta phase. Drop totem, blood rage, flasks and be there right in their grill once they’re vulnerable. Bosses that move around have been tough to establish position on at times, frost blades seems to like 90 degree angles. It’s also really easy to get outranged with surprisingly little movement from the boss. I’ve wasted flasks+warchief more than a few times on a boss that decided to either outrange me or move left or right enough to screw up the angle I’m firing at. The build, for me at least, requires a good amount of skill to use due to the short range and slow as molasses movement speed overall. It’s rewarded with excellent dps once on target though. And yeah, you need to have well rolled gear to match the videos.
Can someone help me with my build? Dunno why I have no dmg like 15k only in dps on PoB when I have the same items, it shouldnt be that of a difference like 3 mln and 15 k come on, something is wrong. Maybe I linked gems wrong? Can someone take a look at my build and help me? please
I know I dont have 6 link LoreWeave but I dont have a cash right now to do it. Its that a problem that is blocking me from having high dps?
"
MurderRex a écrit :
Can someone help me with my build? Dunno why I have no dmg like 15k only in dps on PoB when I have the same items, it shouldnt be that of a difference like 3 mln and 15 k come on, something is wrong. Maybe I linked gems wrong? Can someone take a look at my build and help me? please

You're on a 4 link, get 5 at least. 6 links helps but I've done a million boss fights, including red elder and shaper guardians, with ancestral call still equipped which is basically a 5 link. You also don't have your gems levelled up. That makes a HUGE difference. You can't be rolling with the gems of a level 60 character. I wouldn't use damage on full life unless 6 linked and even then only on boss fights, ancestral call is better in every other scenario. You have an empty jewel slot so get that filled. I didn't see your PoB so I don't know if you're resist balanced or not. If not shoot for that. Those few things will square you up.

Otherwise your gear is ok and would be able to get you through the game but you do have some low rolls and room for more mods so there are improvements that you can make. Do the above first though and you'll have the dps to kill bosses.
Thanks for reply! :) Should I put Ancestral Call in Voidforge or in Loreweave replacing Damage on Full Life support? and in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw5RsrXln5Q frost blades got that "lightning cloud" appeareance, what is this skill? I dont have it, got normal "ice spikes" but I want that lightning cloud too :D

Dernière édition par MurderRex, le 30 mars 2019 05:24:58
"
MurderRex a écrit :
Thanks for reply! :) Should I put Ancestral Call in Voidforge or in Loreweave replacing Damage on Full Life support? and in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw5RsrXln5Q frost blades got that "lightning cloud" appeareance, what is this skill? I dont have it, got normal "ice spikes" but I want that lightning cloud too :D

It doesnt matter where you put AC/DMG full life, it just need a place to lvl while you're not using it.

About the MTX, i think its Pure light weapon effect im using there, or is it the Automaton Herald effect you mean.
Dernière édition par Raazen, le 30 mars 2019 10:06:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires