3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Raazen a écrit :
"
Pitopito a écrit :
Hay men amazing build, can you throw me a rope, im having some troubles to kill guardianas (i already killed uber elder many times with others builds)

the damage seems very low and since the leech is also low i finish dead

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/7BewwFSA

If u can help me to understand why i dont kill the bosses at the same speed as you (you take like 4 seconds in hydra but for me take like 30) that would be amazing.

Thanks!

Hi, your gear seems good.

The biggest issue is that you havent 5L/6L your AW totem, they bring millions of damage, yours is only 3L.

Two other things i noticed is that you arent res balanced, being balanced gives you more dps and survivability.
And you're missing the penetration enchant on boots.

Try fixing these things and you should see a big upgrade.

Sry didnt notice this post!

My res are balanced at 83% (i forget to change my ring in the pob
)

About 5L i do the hydra with the same chest 5L but still took me a loooot of time kill her.

About the enchant im looking for it but its pure RNG :C
you say its cheap, but i see lots of expensive gear on PoB, how much did it cost?
"
ShuvoRotto a écrit :
you say its cheap, but i see lots of expensive gear on PoB, how much did it cost?

If you want the highlight reel 3 second kills.........many, many, exalts. Don’t know what OP spent on his gear specifically but it is all top notch stuff and will be priced accordingly.
"
ShuvoRotto a écrit :

Boots was very cheap due to lack of MS, below 50c.

Amulet was around 2-3ex i think.

Gloves was 1ex.

Belt 1ex (low health)

Shaper ring was selfcrafted, Curse+life+phys, slammed lightning damage and evasion.

Rare jewels where both below 30c, noone uses 2h cept us ^^

These prices were midleague, we're still early in this league so they might level out soon.

are you sure voidforge is calculated in PoB just as you say?
"
etofok a écrit :
are you sure voidforge is calculated in PoB just as you say?

Yes, the closest you can get alteast.

This is the way everyone else uses it in PoB.
why you use Starkonja?
why you use Starkonja?
"
edosh1n a écrit :
why you use Starkonja?

Gives life, attack speed and crit.

Its not mandatory in anyway, i just like it.
Dont understand how u killed minotaur so fast,what wrong with my character?no dps =\
Can someone help?
Dernière édition par IamSelf, le 28 mars 2019 14:18:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires