[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
LikeyX a écrit :
i also had some thoughts about that build for synthesis starter. But IIQ Gem is DROP DISABLED, so it isn't possible i guess.

reading is hard

"
My Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:
6 Link Tornado Shot:
Tornado Shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Elemental Damage With Attacks > Hypothermia > Item Quantity

Our Jack-Of-All-Trades skill. HUGE AOE clear and good single target. Just be sure to shoot slightly behind the enemy for the most damage, don't name lock bosses. Use Item Rarity if you don't have access to the Quant gem.

If you want to try any other skill, I've included a bunch of setups in the Path of Building Pastebin.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi demi,

As a new player who has played 2 builds so far (lvl 90+), i m excited to try your build.

But i scanned through about 10 to 12 pages of this post to see if you have posted priority for your passive tree. It would be kind of you to instruct us new players on which nodes on the skill tree to aim first while lvling. Like upto lvl 30, then 50, 70 , 90.

Btw, out of cruriosity, lets say i m not able to get the best set for this build to do red maps, i should still be able to do profit if i spam white or yellow maps right, coz currency is not dependant on tiers? or is it?

Regards

Dernière édition par scavanger321, le 8 mars 2019 01:44:06
start with any ranger similar build where is LVL guide then farm currency for windripper and other useful quantity stuff then respect
v1tAm1n^
Dernière édition par Nasferatus, le 8 mars 2019 05:42:41
What loot filter you use?
"
Wybitny a écrit :
Little change build for Leugue Starter:

1. IQ gems change
2. Fast Leveling Setup
3. Tree progression

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/uaNrxym7

thank you so much :D
Dernière édition par pizzazzp, le 8 mars 2019 06:39:22
"
netkoizmaseKC a écrit :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQyEe0peZyM
v1tAm1n^
Dernière édition par Nasferatus, le 8 mars 2019 07:03:12
"
Nasferatus a écrit :
"
netkoizmaseKC a écrit :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQyEe0peZyM

How would one update this for 3.6?
Since the Tree changed a bit at 3.6 i would like to know if i should still go for Resourcefulness? It costs now 3 Passives instead of 2.
What are you guys doing for damage @ around 55. Are you doing the toxic rain route then swapping over? I didn't want to waste regrets doing that. But now @ 55 Deodre took like 10min, it's probabyl the slowest leveling I have ever experience for any character, I have about 6 uniques relevent to the build.

What are you prioritizing sockets for dmg jewels or frenzy nodes? I know the damage is coming from the jewels so what ratio are you filling out first, since level 100 is not realistic for me, more like 95.

What are you using until Windripper? Obviously it's too expensive to buy now, I am using Death's atm but the damage is so abysmal atm.
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 9 mars 2019 12:54:52
Looking forward to trying this tomorrow! I just went through my stash after finding this thread and found a bunch of goodies I had long forgotten about, lots of uncrafted rings 2 being perfect for this lol

Hopefully this all works out, gotta sort out my gems after work tomorrow

Gonna at least 5l the chest too lol

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires