[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
V400KG a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
updated

like upadted with all, all like pastebin and so on?

pastebin later ! just few hours ago updatet POB. for us tree nothing changed
v1tAm1n^
"
Nasferatus a écrit :
"
V400KG a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
updated

like upadted with all, all like pastebin and so on?

pastebin later ! just few hours ago updatet POB. for us tree nothing changed

ouh, all good.
basicly i can follow
"
I'm also doing a bit of experimentation to try and improve my dps even further. If you want to follow in these potential changes to the build, here's the POB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XAs6QxfM

PoB?
What about new hatred wouldnt this would increase damage substantially and also crit chance bonus is significant 1,8%..

Im still deciding wethere to sell or use it. Im keep switching between wrath, hatred or herald of ice. All of them give me similar dps.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Would this actually be even remotely smart starter build, if the idea is have only one character the whole league?
Hey thanks for the guide.

I had a TS raider in delve, it was not an MF character, it used primarily high pdps bow and ele conversion. It wasn't really that good on killing bosses and in Betrayal I made a character that was much better at that. With currency earned that way I decided to repurpose my raider in Standard using your guide.

I literally just changed everything today, did 5 maps with it and it actually feels much better than what it was before even though I have 63 quant and before I had 0.

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/x5YxZ920

Two questions: this character was using the two-socket Tombfists before (they are going to be legacy). Is it better to keep them for dps (from jewels) and survavibility or replace for sadima's? It just feels wrong replacing that!

What's more, how do you actually PLAY this? Everything is happening so quickly, even on t16 maps, that I don't actually know what is going on anymore and I don't have HH.
"
Msciwoj a écrit :
Hey thanks for the guide.

I had a TS raider in delve, it was not an MF character, it used primarily high pdps bow and ele conversion. It wasn't really that good on killing bosses and in Betrayal I made a character that was much better at that. With currency earned that way I decided to repurpose my raider in Standard using your guide.

I literally just changed everything today, did 5 maps with it and it actually feels much better than what it was before even though I have 63 quant and before I had 0.

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/x5YxZ920

Two questions: this character was using the two-socket Tombfists before (they are going to be legacy). Is it better to keep them for dps (from jewels) and survavibility or replace for sadima's? It just feels wrong replacing that!

What's more, how do you actually PLAY this? Everything is happening so quickly, even on t16 maps, that I don't actually know what is going on anymore and I don't have HH.

welcome lol. if you can deal enough damage without tombfists/jewels then yea go for more quant. the whole point of an mf char is to find the sweet spot between clearspeed and damage while mashing in as much quant as possible without affecting your clear speed. abyssal jewels make it very easy to do now lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Yo Demi, I am wondering if this can be used as a Tornado shot league starter build? Or do you think Raider then would be better? I know Raider is more glass canon REEEE dps like, but since you will use it as a league starter, then thats oke I guess?

My biggest doubt is that that it depends too much on heavy gear or heavy jewel to be a good league starter, what do you think?
Dernière édition par Wonkie, le 7 mars 2019 17:24:28
I've looked everywhere, sorry if I am missing it...is there an order to filling out the tree??? I am looking for a point by point selection as a I level.
i also had some thoughts about that build for synthesis starter. But IIQ Gem is DROP DISABLED, so it isn't possible i guess.
Little change build for Leugue Starter:

1. IQ gems change
2. Fast Leveling Setup
3. Tree progression

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/uaNrxym7
Dernière édition par Wybitny, le 8 mars 2019 01:35:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires