[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
Leenks a écrit :
im trying ur build and can say its worst what i try
im waste over 40exalts
7exalts to craft weapon + base
6link impulsa 9ex
gloves 2exa
helmet enchant 10ex
amulet 5ex
jewel chauyla 5ex
rings 1ex each
shield 1ex

trash shoted very fast but u need stop to cast stacks ur winter orbs
and in bosses\sundicate i have not dmg

very bad build, idk why all force this

i have more dps and clear speed my FULL mf tornadoshot char

waste or my currency

you have to charge winter orb passed 1 stack for it to do damage sorry
"
Leenks a écrit :
im trying ur build and can say its worst what i try
im waste over 40exalts
7exalts to craft weapon + base
6link impulsa 9ex
gloves 2exa
helmet enchant 10ex
amulet 5ex
jewel chauyla 5ex
rings 1ex each
shield 1ex

trash shoted very fast but u need stop to cast stacks ur winter orbs
and in bosses\sundicate i have not dmg

very bad build, idk why all force this

i have more dps and clear speed my FULL mf tornadoshot char

waste or my currency

Well , easiest uber kill I just did right now.
"
Anointedone a écrit :
Unless you feel like vomiting, don’t even attempt to price his gear on poetrade. We’re talking hundreds of exalts/maybe a mirror thrown in. Every single piece is 15-20ex minimum. His helm is mirror worthy. This is NOT beginner friendly, or even veteran unless you feel like buying currency with real money lol.

ill list the prices I paid. Granted I have been playing for a long time so understanding the market early for early league allows easier gear ups.

Helm: 4ex with the craft (day4)

Scpeter: 4.5exalt including alt rolling, buying the base, and mutimod

warlords mark ring: 2ex

Shapers ring: 1ex, bought it with awful roles and divined it up to nearly perfect within 2 divines.

Amulet: bought this for 45chaos un-upgraded and paid 35c for tul blessing to upgrade it.

Shield: bought for 25chaos, paid 8vaal 10chaos to have mod crafted on it.

Boots: bought for 3ex and crafted the mod myself.

Gloves: 75chaos

Belt: bought base for 2ex and crafted spider myself:

Armor: bought unlinked with cruddy role for 4.5ex early league(day3 or 4)

linked in 450fuse spent divines on it.

basically ive invested 20ish exalts with pretty high gear tier. However I started playing this build from lvl 28 from day 1, so the build can progress through the game with moderate ease with subpar gear.

If anyone is curious how I gathered my wealth pretty early. Simple, be in red maps day 1, of a league. Meaning I start finding decent bases to sell for a few chaos, then eventually start selling lower tier maps then current level map areas I am running. For instance its quite easy to sell t1-9 maps day 2 for 2c-4chaos a piece and red maps sell for a steady 3-25chaos each as well in the early league.

I also had some other luck, found a yoke of suffering early, a beastiary chest armor(10ex), kaoms chest (2.5ex) and some other notables.

IGN Suck
"
Sativlols a écrit :
Hi OP. I'm getting more Damage with Slower Projectiles 20/20 than i do with Empower 3. Even on Path of Building, am I missing something?

Thx for your time.

slower projectiles might be more damage, but I assumed the slower projectile speed might feel bad for clear speed. Ill have to try it out. Someone earlier also said added cold is 3% more damage than level 4 empower. Ill have to POB my build when I get home.

which would be awesome if it was as a gem swap is possibly the cheapest damage upgrade at this point.
IGN Suck
"
Sativlols a écrit :
Hi OP. I'm getting more Damage with Slower Projectiles 20/20 than i do with Empower 3. Even on Path of Building, am I missing something?

Thx for your time.

slower projectiles might be more damage, but I assumed the slower projectile speed might feel bad for clear speed. Ill have to try it out. Someone earlier also said added cold is 3% more damage than level 4 empower. Ill have to POB my build when I get home.

which would be awesome if it was as a gem swap is possibly the cheapest damage upgrade at this point.
IGN Suck
What do i use for a leveling or budget weapon since shade of solaris is now 150c...
"
clockerrs11 a écrit :
What do i use for a leveling or budget weapon since shade of solaris is now 150c...

spine of the first calmant or cerebus limb would be ok. If those are to expensive then any rare with spell % damage or % cold damage would work fine.
IGN Suck
"
Nawul a écrit :
OP, do you know how Winter Orb damage is calculated?

I mean, your POB with the right config i could reach 128k DPS on WO.

But how much damage it really does?

average damage + how many projectiles hit mob + (total of monsters take % additional damage) + how many shots are fired per second depending on what stage winter orb is at.
IGN Suck
added shield section!
IGN Suck
"
clockerrs11 a écrit :

Honestly you can just use a rare. 107% spell 19% cast and I just cleared a 80% t15 w/ chains (I'm using a trash unique from a diff build).

I just bought this for 15c

130%+ spell dmg w/ chaos bonus and I added cast speed but it can be double dmg or more cold.

Just take a few mins to tweak your searches and you can find great deals for a low budget start-off.
Mobile games have better trading...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires