[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
KhyleWillis a écrit :

I don't understand, the Jewel does not say they have to be allocated, just within the radius?

Are you saying I have to take those nodes? Because I pathed in using the projectile damage nodes.

Yes, it says passives in the radius "ALSO" grant which means in addition to whatever you get from them normally when you allocate them. If you hover over them you will see the additional qualities of those passives added by the jewels, but you have to take the nodes to get them.
Dernière édition par Esper21, le 12 janv. 2019 14:41:53
And to verify this, check your attack dodge in game with and without the cold resist node combined with Senitnel. You'll see the changes. I think it's 9% dodge and 18% change to gain Frenzy charges with those 2 nodes taken.

PoB doesn't even show this properly. When you take the nodes, PoB stays at 40% dodge for me. In game it's 49%.
Thanks for the help guys, taken the nodes.

Now I have to redo all my resists!
Amazing build. Clears every single map even with T16 Syndicate. Did Shaper and T15 Elder for the first time ever(yay!) , now working on atlas to get to Uber Elder.

The only major question I have is what do you, guys, use for single target(Shaper, Uber Elder etc.) setup? I'm running Added Cold + Hypothemia + Slower Proj. + Control. Destr + Conc. Effect? Seems fine but at this point i kinda don't know what's better since i can use Cold Pen. as well or basic setup, written in the guide?

And maybe some help with gear upgrade please, thinking about getting a better ring.
"
Hoceto a écrit :
Amazing build. Clears every single map even with T16 Syndicate. Did Shaper and T15 Elder for the first time ever(yay!) , now working on atlas to get to Uber Elder.

The only major question I have is what do you, guys, use for single target(Shaper, Uber Elder etc.) setup? I'm running Added Cold + Hypothemia + Slower Proj. + Control. Destr + Conc. Effect? Seems fine but at this point i kinda don't know what's better since i can use Cold Pen. as well or basic setup, written in the guide?

And maybe some help with gear upgrade please, thinking about getting a better ring.

Conc Effect is actually a hindrance on bosses. Less AOE means less overlaping AOE hits.
"
Esper21 a écrit :
"
Hoceto a écrit :

Conc Effect is actually a hindrance on bosses. Less AOE means less overlaping AOE hits.

So GMP instead would be better i guess. Thanks for help :3
How do i keep W/O stages longer? It kinda feels clunky having to stop every few seconds to build up. Video example is so fluid. What am i missing?
How many life do you have guys and how many is recomended to kill Uber Elder? I have now 6550 hp
This helmet dropped now, I find it really nice, it gives me +270 dmg to WO, more dmg than any of my jewels, but I lost 170 hp, is it worth?

The new helmet

And the old

Enjoying a lot the build, I killed Shaper easily today alone for first time and I'm ready to kill Uber Elder :)
"
coldyl a écrit :
How do i keep W/O stages longer? It kinda feels clunky having to stop every few seconds to build up. Video example is so fluid. What am i missing?

It's a great build so far (only A5, so what do I know) but yes, it can feel very clunky to constantly have to stop and channel. Same for Blade Vortex though, you just sort of get used to it eventually. There are some super convoluted combos that can have your WO running for a good 30-40s but it's stupidly expensive and you have to jump through the weirdest hoops to do it.

I would be interested in knowing as well if I'm playing the build wrong. Generally I just build to 10, hit phase run + quicksilver, run through stuff, rinse and repeat.
whats the best elder map to farm with winterorb?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires