[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Got all excited about the build and even before making a character I crafted this:
So am I crazy or is Grace not used in any of the videos? It's mentioned in the guide but I don't see the buff icon on any of them. Is it only being used for the vaal version? I don't think it's ever activated since the icon never appears but I could be wrong here.

Also, is the phasing jewel no good? If we're using phase run for move speed, is just getting phasing on kill helping or should I try to get rid of it for a better one?
Dernière édition par sutasafaia, le 12 janv. 2019 09:27:55
How would queen of the forest work on this build, to get more movement speed going.

Or does winter orb then fall apart.
Hey , there .
Thanks for the great build guide. I love it so far. I have a question . Witch is the trick to get the frenzy charges? I have the Cold snap( lvl 7) with the CWDT (lvl 1) setup but i dont get them . I saw your videos and you have Frenzy charges up most of the time. Thanks in advance
Does this build not run a Watcher's Eye? That's sick.
Dernière édition par FlexMcNasty, le 12 janv. 2019 12:03:22
"
jtsouf a écrit :
Hey , there .
Thanks for the great build guide. I love it so far. I have a question . Witch is the trick to get the frenzy charges? I have the Cold snap( lvl 7) with the CWDT (lvl 1) setup but i dont get them . I saw your videos and you have Frenzy charges up most of the time. Thanks in advance

the green nightmare

so go and save up some currency ^^
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
So am I crazy or is Grace not used in any of the videos? It's mentioned in the guide but I don't see the buff icon on any of them. Is it only being used for the vaal version? I don't think it's ever activated since the icon never appears but I could be wrong here.

Also, is the phasing jewel no good? If we're using phase run for move speed, is just getting phasing on kill helping or should I try to get rid of it for a better one?

Yes,just used for the Vaal version, same as Righteous Fire.
"
bex_HB a écrit :
"
jtsouf a écrit :
Hey , there .

the green nightmare

so go and save up some currency ^^

Ohhhh... i missed that... thanks a lot ;)
Pretty good build, cleared everything except uber elder so far mapping is very fast!

Any tips on what to upgrade in my gear?

"
Esper21 a écrit :
"
KhyleWillis a écrit :
Could someone please clarify for me, why do we use Green Nightmare near Scion/Sentinel and not Faith and Steel/Templar?

We are already taking that gem socket.

I am currently not running an Empower with my Heralds & Golem, because then I do not have enough mana to cast and run Grace, I think I am doing something wrong.

1. You took the wrong nodes around Scion/Sentinel jewel cluster. You are losing out 18% cold resist that affects Green Nightmare for a total of 28% cold resist affecting it. There is more cold resist around the Scion cluster for 3 points than Faith (if you take them).

2. We do not run grace, we only have it for Vaal Grace.

I don't understand, the Jewel does not say they have to be allocated, just within the radius?

Are you saying I have to take those nodes? Because I pathed in using the projectile damage nodes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires