[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Currently having trouble prioritizing all the gear listed by OP, does anyone have some advice for me, please? 🙃
Dernière édition par Kallekowsky, le 29 déc. 2018 00:50:47
just with inpulsa and good spell dmg weapon u can easly clear t16 maps but dont mess with bosses tho lol i'm tryin to get 2h godlike spell staff so going to build 6link bv with winter orb 6 link :o
"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
StupidSmile a écrit :
check out mine

Unclick enemy shocked LMAO

your POB tree only shown 33k effective dps and regular dps somewhere near that. how u manage to calculate up to 22M
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
"
StupidSmile a écrit :
"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
StupidSmile a écrit :
check out mine

Unclick enemy shocked LMAO

your POB tree only shown 33k effective dps and regular dps somewhere near that. how u manage to calculate up to 22M

There is no "my POB tree". I was saying circling pob numbers in a screenshot is ridiculous without everything else shown
Man! This Build give me strenght to play this game again with joy! I build two other sets and i was realy bored, i was cant think i was bored by league cause league have a lot to do, i was scared after 2400 hours i was bored of game and then i find this build! And i cant stop play, gona end them all! Every peace ob build and 100 lvl. Great fun, 10/10 for You! Thank for Your work.
So I know that Vaal RF is meant to pop on it own but is it essential? it drains the shit out of my hp any thing i can do about that?
"
drasch21 a écrit :
"
deinernst123 a écrit :
Hello, first of all thanks for the great guide, one thing that confuses me is that many (or actually most people) dont use hypothermia and use icebite instead. I also often see conc effect instead of cold penetration. What do you think about that?

personally I think conc affect would make the overlap feel bad but I have not tried it. Someone POB added cold vs level 4 empower and added cold is roughly 3-4% better which caught me by surprise. im on vacation right now so I haven't been able to try anything else out.

I am thinking, we get more damage, and the aoe is smaller, which might help to overlap more "circles" on single target.
While clearing, specialy with inpulsa, we don't need bigger aoe.

I have tried conc effect out, can't feel aoe difference, haha :D
Just for curiosity and knowdelege, how you guys craft the scepter? I see many of you with the same mods on scepter than OP.
I am playing this build in Regular after playing the same type of build in League.

Regular is more fun for me since I have all the gear, not have to spend tons on it.

Having as much fun as I ever have. My only issue is HeadHunter or Bisco's, both seem great and very fun.

I do not seem to be able to get some of the enchants in regular, but does not seem to matter much.

Great build.
"
souljaboi25 a écrit :
his helm is no where close to mirror worthy

At the time I was comparing, the closest was a mirror and his was better. By the way, thanks for the random whisper in-game telling me to kill myself. You must lead a really pathetic life. Didn’t expect me to publicly shame you?
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 29 déc. 2018 09:40:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires