[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
Arthur606 a écrit :
Did you, no your guide make all these stuff highly overpriced

Also I suggest you click on chill in PoB and your flasks and choose Shaper dps so it's clear. lv 4 Empower gives less damage than Added Cold or Slower Proj let alone Conc Eff unless your Inpulsa is +1 lv. Shouldn't ... oh I see where it was going

surprising as I have never posted a guide so im shocked that my guide has an
effect on market prices
IGN Suck
"
PeopleReady a écrit :
with the Heralds and Aspect of the Spider...wheew, that's some TIGHT mana. barely enough to get 12 stacks of WO.

if you feel that way, just run your heralds unlinked.
IGN Suck
"
drasch21 a écrit :
"
Anointedone a écrit :
Unless you feel like vomiting, don’t even attempt to price his gear on poetrade. We’re talking hundreds of exalts/maybe a mirror thrown in. Every single piece is 15-20ex minimum. His helm is mirror worthy. This is NOT beginner friendly, or even veteran unless you feel like buying currency with real money lol.

ill list the prices I paid. Granted I have been playing for a long time so understanding the market early for early league allows easier gear ups.

Helm: 4ex with the craft (day4)

Scpeter: 4.5exalt including alt rolling, buying the base, and mutimod

warlords mark ring: 2ex

Shapers ring: 1ex, bought it with awful roles and divined it up to nearly perfect within 2 divines.

Amulet: bought this for 45chaos un-upgraded and paid 35c for tul blessing to upgrade it.

Shield: bought for 25chaos, paid 8vaal 10chaos to have mod crafted on it.

Boots: bought for 3ex and crafted the mod myself.

Gloves: 75chaos

Belt: bought base for 2ex and crafted spider myself:

Armor: bought unlinked with cruddy role for 4.5ex early league(day3 or 4)

linked in 450fuse spent divines on it.

basically ive invested 20ish exalts with pretty high gear tier. However I started playing this build from lvl 28 from day 1, so the build can progress through the game with moderate ease with subpar gear.

If anyone is curious how I gathered my wealth pretty early. Simple, be in red maps day 1, of a league. Meaning I start finding decent bases to sell for a few chaos, then eventually start selling lower tier maps then current level map areas I am running. For instance its quite easy to sell t1-9 maps day 2 for 2c-4chaos a piece and red maps sell for a steady 3-25chaos each as well in the early league.

I also had some other luck, found a yoke of suffering early, a beastiary chest armor(10ex), kaoms chest (2.5ex) and some other notables.

Totally understandable, but at the moment all of your gear with those enchants/stats are pretty much impossible to find for less than 20ex each. Like I said, even your helm for anything close costs a mirror. Maybe there’s a guide you could make to explain how to farm all of those enchants without having to barf on poetrade. Lol Still a really cool build/guide. Don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to warn people before they start blindly buying items thinking “oh, that first one is spendy the rest must get better”. Because it doesn’t, and it looks like one guy in this thread already fell for it.
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 28 déc. 2018 22:10:00
id be surprised if I could sell my helm for 15-20ex. last time I checked a mirror is 80+ exalts. my helm has a wasted suffix and not all t1 roles.
IGN Suck
"
deinernst123 a écrit :
Hello, first of all thanks for the great guide, one thing that confuses me is that many (or actually most people) dont use hypothermia and use icebite instead. I also often see conc effect instead of cold penetration. What do you think about that?

personally I think conc affect would make the overlap feel bad but I have not tried it. Someone POB added cold vs level 4 empower and added cold is roughly 3-4% better which caught me by surprise. im on vacation right now so I haven't been able to try anything else out.
IGN Suck
"
drasch21 a écrit :
id be surprised if I could sell my helm for 15-20ex. last time I checked a mirror is 80+ exalts. my helm has a wasted suffix and not all t1 roles.

I was pricing similar stuff on poetrade the other night, and the only helm close to yours was a mirror. I’m sure they’re vastly overpriced, but still. It’s just not a noob friendly build if they want to purchase similar items. I’m pretty new, so I really don’t know how to craft/farm all of those enchants. Maybe that would make things cheaper doing it myself. Again, great build my friend, it’s just out of my realm of knowledge. Lol Maybe put a disclaimer not to attempt to purchase any of the items, because anything WOrb related at the moment is insane.
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 28 déc. 2018 22:16:41
"
TrippleBUrst a écrit :
Thoughts on loreweave instead of Inpulsa's?

would work okay, personally I find inpulsa's to sastifying and good to pass up on an elementalist.

That being said, loreweave or carcass jacks would both work fine/better for certain situations.
IGN Suck
his helm is no where close to mirror worthy
His gear, flasks and the green nightmare comes to around 55ex at the moment, and that's ~12ex more expensive than it was 2 days ago.
Dernière édition par darkflame, le 29 déc. 2018 00:28:09
Don’t forget guys that although impressive, that quality of gear isn’t necessary for the build to blow through the hardest maps. You can do it with much less - I am.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires