[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

might be a little digging here, but since cyclone is in 3.7 a channeling skill, would be a CwC setup with BV be a option?
"
Camatoo a écrit :
might be a little digging here, but since cyclone is in 3.7 a channeling skill, would be a CwC setup with BV be a option?

With the changes, that's certainly a possibility. However I don't think it would suit this build very well as we don't invest into damage from our weapons.

Marauder (not sure what ascendancy) will definitely be a contender for the setup you mentioned.
Any changes for 3.7? Was looking to make this my league start.
"
bevelslimer a écrit :
Any changes for 3.7? Was looking to make this my league start.

Doesn't look like any changes other then small portions of the tree are a little different like the nodes after MoM. Will update the skill trees once I hit maps.

On a side note. I got to level 50 already with no problems (bought 2 axioms for 1 alch each). However the monsters through act 7 about half way through seem to get much more difficult for bv as I have to get right beside them.

Should be okay though, will have to invest into a 5L once I find some chaos/ex.
Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 8 juin 2019 12:49:06
Looks good for Lab farm. I'll wait for the 3.7 update.
Thanks for the build!
Do you know if it will work in 3.8?:)
"
derdanik a écrit :

The next two days I will be working on updating this build guide including the leveling section which is super important at league start. I don't think this build can do t16/shaper anymore, but I will do some tests on std to find out.

At the moment it is a very tanky character for lab vs other speedrunning builds that half half the health, sometimes 50 health if you want to cheese izaro with the 1 shot fame thing with glacial cascade.
Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 4 sept. 2019 14:28:41
"
AutoMatrixEH a écrit :
"
derdanik a écrit :

The next two days I will be working on updating this build guide including the leveling section which is super important at league start. I don't think this build can do t16/shaper anymore, but I will do some tests on std to find out.

At the moment it is a very tanky character for lab vs other speedrunning builds that half half the health, sometimes 50 health if you want to cheese izaro with the 1 shot fame thing with glacial cascade.

i don't see any problem with no ability to do t16 maps, all i want is start to fast run UberLab as soon as possibru, and there is no builds who can't run t16 with HH

Looking forward for update guide
Nerf to statsticks in 3.7 took a hit on the use of BV.
Maybe a Molten Strike version with 2 Grelwood's

But damn, getting a 6L QotF with supporting colours for Molten Strike seems even more expensive than for BV
Dernière édition par Camatoo, le 7 sept. 2019 06:04:32
"
derdanik a écrit :

I just got to maps with complete trash gear. Leveling was smooth, didn't die much.

will add it to the draft ver

After 12 hours, here is the gear i killed kitava in act 10 with. I really should have recorded it.

Spoiler

After 30 hours this is the gear I had. Recently used vorici method to create my ideal armor and linked it in 59 fuse (rip my future luck). Did uber lab with a 5L and it works great.

Spoiler

and this is the one I linked.

About two and a half weeks. Gear is finalized.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 23 sept. 2019 18:19:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires