[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
DargenLoadsLethals a écrit :
I've been following the build as much as possible but im a new player and i'm having issues finding the Scepters that you use, what stats would you want the most on the weapons. I've been looking for Scepters with %Ele dmg and Spell crit/phy to fire/cold dmg and i feel like there either not matching yours to what i was hoping or there low lvl and i feel that it could cause issues. Thanks.

For one weapon it's great to have a build in critical strikes gem so orb of storms procs more

An example link would be: http://poe.trade/search/aamakitazukaki

http://poe.trade/search/ohinonahiazuro is one with crit strikes (which can be crafted, however the native number is a lot higher vs the crafted mod)

Without the crit strikes gem built in, its a lot easier to find things.

http://poe.trade/search/inotihirihiyan for example has an awesome dagger available for 5 vaal

Try for 25%+ of phys added as X

Hope that helps.
Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 31 mars 2019 04:10:12
i really love this build thanks for sharing :)
its the first time i rly try to farm uber lab and didnt think it would be that much fun to beat my own time and be this fast. today was the first time i did and past 5 runs i did all in 5-6 mins (5mins beeing my absolute best this far ;))

however with my 7 total runs this far i didnt rly get any profit i actually lost currency due to buying the offerings + twice enchant which is why i wondern how you would go about this for max profit. would be nice if you could include a little thing in your guid with min max for currency ;) when i searched around i read that shaper level 86 hubris would be best? (cant afford it atm so i only enchant a devotos) but i also read that boots would be pretty good since they have a higher chance for a good roll even tho their max value might not be as high as the highest helmet enchant possible the average might be better?

also is the twice enchant worth the time buying + the cost?
and another thing i wonder is whether i should do argus/darkshrines or not
Hey, just wanted to pop by and thank you for the build. I've recently migrated to PS4 PoE from PC and this works well there. Thank you :)

Looking forward for the updates in this one
"
GnerMeow a écrit :
i really love this build thanks for sharing :)
its the first time i rly try to farm uber lab and didnt think it would be that much fun to beat my own time and be this fast. today was the first time i did and past 5 runs i did all in 5-6 mins (5mins beeing my absolute best this far ;))

however with my 7 total runs this far i didnt rly get any profit i actually lost currency due to buying the offerings + twice enchant which is why i wondern how you would go about this for max profit. would be nice if you could include a little thing in your guid with min max for currency ;) when i searched around i read that shaper level 86 hubris would be best? (cant afford it atm so i only enchant a devotos) but i also read that boots would be pretty good since they have a higher chance for a good roll even tho their max value might not be as high as the highest helmet enchant possible the average might be better?

also is the twice enchant worth the time buying + the cost?
and another thing i wonder is whether i should do argus/darkshrines or not

See the enchant stuff as a bonus when you complete a lab. Dont rely on it as a profit maker, its pure RNG, and theres a ton of enchants for helms.

I highly suggest you do argus+Darkshrines+Gauntles+Puzzles if the map is right for it. The profit comes from the chests, and you want as many keys as possible. Follow the advice on poelab.com below the map for more info :)

Just got the character up and going today and managed an alright time, at least i thought so until this madman did this. I don't even understand how that's possible, tried a few times to beat it and even got a speed darkshrine on the very first zone which did nothing to get me any closer to the dude.

Absolutely insane... Not even sure i want to bother with ladder if it means that's what im up against, not even sure if i could compete with that with the full ms gear, I'd definitely have to swap to traps to insta phase izaro at the very least.

Also, a level 3/4 empower is a mssive buff to dps compared to added chaos if you swap it out later when you get more currency (though a corrupted lvl 3 is like >10c atm), i chose to get a 3 white socket on my QoTF to more easily get the correct colors, definitely saved me money going that route.
Dernière édition par TTGJailbreak, le 2 mai 2019 05:42:26
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :

Just got the character up and going today and managed an alright time, at least i thought so until this madman did this. I don't even understand how that's possible, tried a few times to beat it and even got a speed darkshrine on the very first zone which did nothing to get me any closer to the dude.

Absolutely insane... Not even sure i want to bother with ladder if it means that's what im up against, not even sure if i could compete with that with the full ms gear, I'd definitely have to swap to traps to insta phase izaro at the very least.

Also, a level 3/4 empower is a mssive buff to dps compared to added chaos if you swap it out later when you get more currency (though a corrupted lvl 3 is like >10c atm), i chose to get a 3 white socket on my QoTF to more easily get the correct colors, definitely saved me money going that route.

ya its kind of discouraging to compete vs him. seems unfair at times. He takes #1 spot pretty much every day. The only thing i can do to improve my times are to cheeze izaro with glacial cascade mine setup in a tabula. But even then, I still cant beat him.

Noted on the empower. so many possibilities with this build gem setup wise. whatever works best for you :)

sick armor btw
Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 3 mai 2019 16:01:49
Made a quick video myself from running lab today, went alright and ended up getting 4th, i've made a few changes since i have a bit more currency.
This is my tooltip ingame with Aztiri's and arcane surge up.

My PoB is around 64k now.
Dernière édition par TTGJailbreak, le 5 mai 2019 15:45:48
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
Made a quick video myself from running lab today, went alright and ended up getting 4th, i've made a few changes since i have a bit more currency.
This is my tooltip ingame with Aztiri's and arcane surge up.

My PoB is around 64k now.

That damage is impressive. I'm only at 20k tooltip on my character. hehe

I added your video to the bottom of the guide

Flashback is going well. Here is my gear so far. I am res capped in act 6 with 1500 health and mind over matter. SSF so far basically, havent bought anything via trading yet.

Spoiler

Dernière édition par AutoMatrixEH, le 12 mai 2019 00:27:42
Now that a new league has started, how do you recommend leveling this, originally i did another build which i eventually completely switched to this. I've been trying to level this and tbh it feels awful as far as BV goes.
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
Now that a new league has started, how do you recommend leveling this, originally i did another build which i eventually completely switched to this. I've been trying to level this and tbh it feels awful as far as BV goes.

It actually went pretty smooth for me leveling from scratch this time. Bought a few items eventually for my character around lvl 50, however if u have a small amount of currency, i'd get the following:

goldrim
tabula
2 x Axiom Perpetuums
wonderlust
lactonal caress
2 x life rings from act 1

For the skill tree I followed my step by step section passive trees to test out if the build works from scratch. It absolutely does.

In the previous post you can check my gear out, I used that until about 50 at which point I had enough chaos to get a random 5L armor. Borrowed a few ex from guildies to get the armor I have atm (5 off color qotf, unlinked), which was paid back promptly as I've found 3ex so far. lol. It's been good so far.

It's not the fastest thing, but it got the job done for me. I basically stayed in the same monster level as I was throughout the leveling process.

I promise ill update the leveling section shortly as I totally forgot I didn't complete that section of the guide. Oops.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires