3.6 Champion Vaal Double Strike - Melee is "dead" Para Double Strike

If you want to see your DPS in POB, edit the weapon and replace "Attacks with this weapon deal double damage" with "Attacks with this weapon deal double damage to chilled enemies" and activate enemy is chilled in POB.
Why dual wield?

You could just get a shield since dual strike hits twice with your weapon anyways. Dual Paradoxica is kind of pointless from what I can tell.

"
Morgasming a écrit :
Why dual wield?

You could just get a shield since dual strike hits twice with your weapon anyways. Dual Paradoxica is kind of pointless from what I can tell.

20% more damage, 10% more aps, 25% crit multi, better passive nodes near duelist start area, access to 125% crit chance node cluster.
Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 3 févr. 2019 12:51:21
"
Why dual wield?

I did choose dual wielding since its easier to get higher crit chance and a bit more damage. When you look into skilltree you can find these nodes "Twin Terrors and Dervish". But yes you could run this build with a shield instead (with less damage) and invest the points you get from removing Twin Terrors and Dervish into other points.

When i update this build i will add a shield variant too. Thank you for your feedback :)
Dernière édition par heitu, le 3 févr. 2019 13:03:12
hi
ty 4 ur guide it helped me alot with my frist melee char

i am currently using these

should i still change 1 or 2 off ur recommended weapons

also i see low price version of them like this

will it still boost my dps or mine will be better
i know mine dsnt have the atk with these weapon deal double the damge or % phys dmg increase but should i look for higher pyhs dmge than the apex i use or just 1 instead of ahn

my char is open if u want to look at my build
ty
Any update for 3.6? ty
"
Any update for 3.6? ty

Tombfist doesnt seem that good anymore. So i will not recommand it at the moment. For now i would say the best alternativ are these gloves.

These gloves changes also mean that First to Strike, Last to Fall > Master of Metal since Tombfist was our source for Intimidate.

Anything else seems fine for me so you can go for it.

Hatred changes looking interesting! Need to look at it when Pob is updated. But for now you can use it as recommanded in the build guide.
How are you able to sustain Hatred, HoP and Dread banner? I am looking at your pastebin and can't find where you are getting the mana reservation reduction :(.
Any replacer for Paradoxica as a lower cost?
Hey man. nice build.
About the pantheon, what u use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires