3.6 Champion Vaal Double Strike - Melee is "dead" Para Double Strike

@Core11 HoA - Gain 15% of your Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage vs HoP Adds (3-25) to (5-37) Physical Damage to Attacks. The differents is that we scale the flat phys added damage from HoP via our gear and skill tree.

Let me try to explain... U deal 100dmg to an enemy.

HoA - will give u 15% as fire damage (but we dont scale fire damage and do not penetrate fire resistance) so u deal now 100phys and 15 fire damage.

HoP - will give u a flat amount of damage. So we deal 100dmg before the flat amount now we activate HoP and it gives us 15 phys dmg. So we normaly would have 115 phys dmg. But cuz of our gear and skill tree we scale this dmg too. So u would end up with like 120 phys dmg.

Its hard for me to explain it in english but i hope u understood why u lose damage when u use HoA ^^
Thanks for the build!

I've tweaked my own variation of this build with a full damage-based Reave gem-setup, that I swap to Double-strike for bossing. (Similar to Hank-the-Tank). With budget paradoxicas and a bit of a splurge on Tombfist + Lightpoacher + Bubonic Trail + Abyss Jewels I'm at 1.2m DPS.

Definitely an easy 1.5m if I drop a few ex on actually good paradoxicas and a Double-strike enchant on Lightpoacher.
Dernière édition par McStabbyface, le 2 janv. 2019 15:17:58
"
heitu a écrit :
@Core11 HoA - Gain 15% of your Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage vs HoP Adds (3-25) to (5-37) Physical Damage to Attacks. The differents is that we scale the flat phys added damage from HoP via our gear and skill tree.

Let me try to explain... U deal 100dmg to an enemy.

HoA - will give u 15% as fire damage (but we dont scale fire damage and do not penetrate fire resistance) so u deal now 100phys and 15 fire damage.

HoP - will give u a flat amount of damage. So we deal 100dmg before the flat amount now we activate HoP and it gives us 15 phys dmg. So we normaly would have 115 phys dmg. But cuz of our gear and skill tree we scale this dmg too. So u would end up with like 120 phys dmg.

Its hard for me to explain it in english but i hope u understood why u lose damage when u use HoA ^^

Thanks dude,but I thought HoA did more damage to area,then I got it.Ill use HoP,thanks for guide!
Why in that video you use curse and i dont see any cursein gem setup
Hey! Really cool build. Im trying it up but I find it kind of hard to sustain mana, due the 3 auras (Banner, Hatred, and Herald of Purity) or am I wrong? Based on the PoB. How do you managed that?

Thanks.

Si lo prefieres, te agradecería la respuesta en español!
"
Pablunsky a écrit :
Hey! Really cool build. Im trying it up but I find it kind of hard to sustain mana, due the 3 auras (Banner, Hatred, and Herald of Purity) or am I wrong? Based on the PoB. How do you managed that?

Thanks.

Si lo prefieres, te agradecería la respuesta en español!

I found mana sustain difficult as well but if you grab either a single mana leech node or just get mana leech on an item you will have absolutely zero issues.
I`m sorry but I really suck at this game , how can I use Immortal call withouth endurance charges? where do I get that , it`s my first character/guide
@sardisorin - "I`m sorry but I really suck at this game , how can I use Immortal call withouth endurance charges? where do I get that , it`s my first character/guide"

Its a cast when damage taken setup. So if u get X amount of damage we trigger Immortal Call. We dont need endurance charges to cast this spell.

@tuanlcspro99 - "Why in that video you use curse and i dont see any cursein gem setup"

I used corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.

@Pablunsky - "Hey! Really cool build. Im trying it up but I find it kind of hard to sustain mana, due the 3 auras (Banner, Hatred, and Herald of Purity) or am I wrong? Based on the PoB. How do you managed that?"

Mana shouldnt be a problem too much. We got 1 node with mana leech on the skilltree so every time u hit a enemy u are getting some mana back. Dont forget to link whirling blades/leep slam with blood magic and everything should work just fine. Maybe u didnt took the mana leech point on the tree?

Dernière édition par heitu, le 6 janv. 2019 11:56:20
Started a similar build at the start of the league, but ended up with brutality setup.
Impale and paradoxia are just insane, i do not feel like i even need vaal boyz at end game bosses. According to POB my single target damage with double strike should be something like 5-6 mil while still maintaining pretty solid defence
I play mostly melee and it is first time when i was able to kill uber elder so easily.

My gear, i prefer use Reave for clear:

Dernière édition par GreenSubmarine, le 6 janv. 2019 13:00:20
for bossing what you use? I mean con path + vaal double strike? because double strike if not vaal to help the con path it does less damage... and other thing, is there another posibility to use another vaal skill different than double strike for bossing? thanks and nice build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires