[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
1. First question does quality change smh in howa ? I found corrupted howa with lighting but its on 0 quality also i got beast in hunter camp which can upgrade quality to 30 should i use it on armor ?

All that quality does is increase the physical damage of a weapon. So you are just missing out on a small amount of extra phys damage from the claw itself.
"
Hasunic a écrit :
"
ShaunX a écrit :
I've got a 6-L Chest, but the colors on it are 5R 1B. Since it doesn't have 2B I've been using multistrike instead of the least priority gem, ie. Increased elemental damage.

I was wondering what kind of DPS I am supposed to be expecting and also how much HP I should have. I have been following your build as much as I could but I feel I am not that tanky (I've capped my resistances and I have 3.2k HP + 300ES)

What am I doing wrong

(It might be too much to ask, but would you be willing to look at my build perhaps? Its quite alright if you don't feel like it. I'll link it below)
I'm kind of struggling at T7/T8 Maps

Thanks a lot!

Spoiler

ou dont have much intel / WED / added lightnig / properly not very good jewels. Alot of the damage comes from this.

I dont know your level, but this also adds some.

Multistrike instead of elemental damage with attacks reduces your damage alot.

I managed to swap out the red multistrike slot for a blue one now, I've got the gems you recommended but it still says I only have 18k DPS.

I'm mainly having trouble because I'm getting oneshot in t6/t7 maps

BTW, I'm level 78
Azdoe, You get lightning damage from howa weapon, just read description.
Hi, can someone help me please?

I notice we pick some nodes with lightning/elemental damage. Its right?
In what node we change to elemental damage? I thought we go to physical damage

I vave 38 passive points, without alocate. What tree of first post, should use?

"
Azdoe a écrit :
Hi, can someone help me please?

I notice we pick some nodes with lightning/elemental damage. Its right?
In what node we change to elemental damage? I thought we go to physical damage

I vave 38 passive points, without alocate. What tree of first post, should use?

molten strike itself converts 60% phys to fire, while leveling

you can use phys to lightning support or Hrimsorrow gloves to convert anoth 50% of phys to elemental

but when using Hand of Thought and Motion or Hand of Wisdom and Action, they do lightning damage from the begining and convertion not needed

as for trees, you should use Path of Building it has leveling trees divided by acts
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 13 mars 2019 16:33:16

finally i converted to CI

got Vertex with +2 balls enchant for 2ex, and decided the time has come )

next step to 6link the armour
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 13 mars 2019 17:41:48
Hello :)

Thanks for the guide :)

Can u tell me one thing. Im using PoB im at 86 points. Then u go from there to 100 points HoWA.

Im finishing kitava now so going to maps.
Now i should get all the lvling gear u recommend till 100 points.

Then its getting the Howa and the rest of gear following ur passives right?

Sorry im still noob at this.

Thanks
"
Pan0ramix a écrit :
Hello :)

Thanks for the guide :)

Can u tell me one thing. Im using PoB im at 86 points. Then u go from there to 100 points HoWA.

Im finishing kitava now so going to maps.
Now i should get all the lvling gear u recommend till 100 points.

Then its getting the Howa and the rest of gear following ur passives right?

Sorry im still noob at this.

Thanks

You should swap at any point you have everything that's needed basically (good ES rares, 5L incadescent, HoWA, etc), playing normally it will be about level 85-86 (so around 100 points). If you are really rich, though, you can swap even earlier.

Menaged to get quality 20 HoWa with Ice i guess it will be good since its elemental ? Also finished uber lab today without any death and retry with 5k es and 40k dps on molten on potions,
The question is whats keeping me now from defeating Shaper and Uber Elder i just focus on getting legendary flask ?
"
Draagz a écrit :

Menaged to get quality 20 HoWa with Ice i guess it will be good since its elemental ? Also finished uber lab today without any death and retry with 5k es and 40k dps on molten on potions,
The question is whats keeping me now from defeating Shaper and Uber Elder i just focus on getting legendary flask ?

Yes it is fine.

Try to upgrade your helmet and shield. They have very low energy shield. You should be able to get a upgrade for 1 c each.

You could go for a atziri's promise.

If you want the Oak Flask you need to make sure that your lightning resistance is the highest of them all (uncapped ofc, which are the numbers next to the "75" when you are capped) - Otherwise you will not benefit from the elemental penetration.
These flasks can have a number from 10-15, where flasks with 15% is very expensive and 13% usually cost the same as 10%. The value of the 15% flasks are usually controlled by the divine orb cost (rerolls explicit values of items)/probabillity of hitting 15% + base value of Oak Flask.

If you want to buy the lightning flask make sure that you buy one that have added lightning damage or lightning penetration.
do not buy the lightning conversion, added lightning to spells or whatother flasks there are.

When you are looking for rings Intelligence is by far the most usefull stat, and it can be around 50. So crafting 24 intelligence on rings is fine, but it is not great.

[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Dernière édition par Hasunic, le 14 mars 2019 08:11:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires