[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
redslugah a écrit :
since i have played a ES build just once, i used like 3-4ex to buy some stuff and test this build and is awesome!

But there is 2 things i'd like to ask you.

first, how do u get the frenzy charges? my aps is 3 atm and it feels realy slow, idk if i'm missing something but i did'nt saw anything about that in the unique itens.

second, could u have a look ou my character and help me with a priority line to upgrade my gear? i know thats a realy shitty gear, but idk the priority on upgrades to make rn because is my second ES based build and first howa.

right now with this shitty gear i'm able to slide thru red tier maps, facetank everything and obliterate the syndicate members.

thanks a lot!

First of all - USE BLOODRAGE. It's one of the main building blocks of this build at the moment.
Your whirling blades should ahve 23% quality. Leveling it up beyond lvl 1 is pointless, unless you plan to get it to 20 to use the gcp recipe for 20% quality.

Get an Astramentis. You're missing over 100 int from your amulet slot.

Get lightning penetration vinktar's flask (it's cheap nowadays).
Get the Dying Sun flask.
Get the Wise oak flask with 14-15% ele pen for max res.
Your flasks should look like mine, unless you can't generate onslaught through jewels or boot crafts - then keep the silver flask instead of the sulphur one.

After that you should probably work on the 6 link. It's about 3 ex or 4-5 ex for a well rolled body. You can ofcourse link it yourself, but that might waste you a fuck-ton of currency.

And after that - upgrades become quite expensive. The next one would probably be a 350+ es shield with int and resists on it, 200+ es boots with int and the att speed or ele pen enchant on them (I personally prefer the ele pen one, because it works against UElder, but it's quite rarer).
Your rings seem decent, so you probably can get away without investing hard into them for some time.

+2 ms proj. hubris and watchers eye with es from mana clarity mod is good, but those are getting very expensive if you're looking for good ones.
"
Joksee a écrit :
"
redslugah a écrit :
since i have played a ES build just once, i used like 3-4ex to buy some stuff and test this build and is awesome!

first, how do u get the frenzy charges? my aps is 3 atm and it feels realy slow, idk if i'm missing something but i did'nt saw anything about that in the unique itens.

second, could u have a look ou my character and help me with a priority line to upgrade my gear? i know thats a realy shitty gear, but idk the priority on upgrades to make rn because is my second ES based build and first howa.

right now with this shitty gear i'm able to slide thru red tier maps, facetank everything and obliterate the syndicate members.

thanks a lot!

First of all - USE BLOODRAGE. It's one of the main building blocks of this build at the moment.
Your whirling blades should ahve 23% quality. Leveling it up beyond lvl 1 is pointless, unless you plan to get it to 20 to use the gcp recipe for 20% quality.

Get an Astramentis. You're missing over 100 int from your amulet slot.

Get lightning penetration vinktar's flask (it's cheap nowadays).
Get the Dying Sun flask.
Get the Wise oak flask with 14-15% ele pen for max res.
Your flasks should look like mine, unless you can't generate onslaught through jewels or boot crafts - then keep the silver flask instead of the sulphur one.

After that you should probably work on the 6 link. It's about 3 ex or 4-5 ex for a well rolled body. You can ofcourse link it yourself, but that might waste you a fuck-ton of currency.

And after that - upgrades become quite expensive. The next one would probably be a 350+ es shield with int and resists on it, 200+ es boots with int and the att speed or ele pen enchant on them (I personally prefer the ele pen one, because it works against UElder, but it's quite rarer).
Your rings seem decent, so you probably can get away without investing hard into them for some time.

+2 ms proj. hubris and watchers eye with es from mana clarity mod is good, but those are getting very expensive if you're looking for good ones.

oh the frenzy charges come from bloodrage, didnt notice that.
thank you for the advice, i did everything that was cheap on the list, now i'll swap the gems and try to 6l my bodyarmour.

great build, i'm loving it!
"
redslugah a écrit :

thanks a lot!

You need a different belt.

6% is so bad. Do not worry to much about the corrupted, just get a 15%.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Hi,
why on helmet and gem description u entered 3 aura's with u don't even use on movie examples :/ im confused
"
xMarox a écrit :
Hi,
why on helmet and gem description u entered 3 aura's with u don't even use on movie examples :/ im confused

I use purity of elements, wrath and discipline acivated always. + a lvl 1 clarity now so I can use my watchers eye
Then I use vaal haste to activate for more dps and vaal discipline for emergency healing at points where I cannot leech

Besides I use it in the videos. I have just hidden aura icons from my own in top left corner and removed the activated auras from action bar
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Dernière édition par Hasunic, le 17 janv. 2019 16:44:49
How much life leech do you think you need to get this running smoothly, or is it mainly coming from Vinktars?

Does life leech for energy shield occur during battle, or does energy shield only recharge outside of combat?
Dernière édition par Karnivool, le 17 janv. 2019 18:47:10
Isnt Dual Wielding 2 Howa better then using a shield, considering the crazy dps a 2nd claw adds.

"
Hasunic a écrit :
"
redslugah a écrit :

thanks a lot!

You need a different belt.

6% is so bad. Do not worry to much about the corrupted, just get a 15%.

just bought one with 15% with no discipline and gained 300ES, tyvm
"
Hasunic a écrit :
"
xMarox a écrit :
Hi,

I use purity of elements, wrath and discipline acivated always. + a lvl 1 clarity now so I can use my watchers eye
Then I use vaal haste to activate for more dps and vaal discipline for emergency healing at points where I cannot leech

Besides I use it in the videos. I have just hidden aura icons from my own in top left corner and removed the activated auras from action bar

Ty for answer :) i have lvl 4 enlighten a Little more mana than u and i cant activate 3 of them, its 50/35/35 how u activate 3 at once

Edit.
Ah haste... So for what haste is, not activate it?
Dernière édition par xMarox, le 18 janv. 2019 01:09:16
"
xMarox a écrit :
"
Hasunic a écrit :
"
xMarox a écrit :
Hi,

Ty for answer :) i have lvl 4 enlighten a Little more mana than u and i cant activate 3 of them, its 50/35/35 how u activate 3 at once

Edit.
Ah haste... So for what haste is, not activate it?

You need reduced mana reservation nodes on your tree to use all 3 auras.

We use vaal haste (ONLY VAAL, not the normal one) when we need more dps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires