[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
ArisFuser a écrit :
What is an acceptable ES range to fight UberElder?
a dude on ssf did it with 7k Es. The fight is mostly mechanics
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Hi, Hasunic!
Thank for good build!
Tell me, please, what's wrong in my build and gear? I roughly understand what I should strive for, it’s naturally 6l body, claws with lightning damage, boots and helmets with greater es and intelligence, and gems with quality. It seems to me that under the buffs I have too little attack speed 4.5 per sec. What am I missing?
Thank you!
"
ArisFuser a écrit :
Why is it that "Gain % Maximun Mana as ES" mod is considered better than Wrath Lightning Damage?Are not we losing tons of DPS? Is Clarity used just because Watcher´s Eye adds ES?

Because this build already have a lot of dps. Also, since the mods "monsters penetrate xx% player resistance" became more common with delve and synthesis, having 1.500 extra ES from this watcher's eye can save you from some rip.

Clarity is also used to increase your mana regen.

Also, why don't you play a Wildfire ?
"
Also, why don't you play a Wildfire ?

With my actual Jewels, POB tells me I lose both DPS and ES when using Wildfire, no matter which I substitute. Or is there a setting I should modify in POB to see the real result of those two extra balls?
Dernière édition par ArisFuser, le 26 avr. 2019 20:20:55
"
ArisFuser a écrit :
With my actual Jewels, POB tells me I lose both DPS and ES when using Wildfire, no matter which I substitute. Or is there a setting I should modify in POB to see the real result of those two extra balls?

PoB will only show you the dps of 1 molten balls. To see real MS dps, you should use this tool.

It's a bit hard to give an accurate dmg buff from your current setup to a setup with Wildfire, because we should check the flat dmg lost on each balls, and on melee hit by droping the lowest jewel of your setup.

But keep in mind one simple fact : extra proj' on MS is the bigest dps buffs you can have. It's pure "more" dps buff.
With the ulab MS enchant, and depending if you are under Dying Sun or not, a Wildfire should provide between 28 to 40% more dmg on molten balls.

What should I upgrade first?

Getting the Helmet with +2 MS
OR
Clarity ES watchers eye?
"
AgentTrack a écrit :
What should I upgrade first?

Getting the Helmet with +2 MS
OR
Clarity ES watchers eye?

depends on what you lack: dps or survivabilty atm
"
LAGROSSESIMONE a écrit :
"
ArisFuser a écrit :

PoB will only show you the dps of 1 molten balls. To see real MS dps, you should use this tool.

It's a bit hard to give an accurate dmg buff from your current setup to a setup with Wildfire, because we should check the flat dmg lost on each balls, and on melee hit by droping the lowest jewel of your setup.

But keep in mind one simple fact : extra proj' on MS is the bigest dps buffs you can have. It's pure "more" dps buff.
With the ulab MS enchant, and depending if you are under Dying Sun or not, a Wildfire should provide between 28 to 40% more dmg on molten balls.

Thank you very much for the help, sir. I have been looking to add extra Lightning Damage and Attack Speed on my Jewels, but your explanation had me thinking...Should I aim for +% Projectile damage instead? Checking Hasunic`s Magma Ball Average Damage of 220k (!) I was shocked, I have 157k (level92) and I dont know how to increase that further...
Dernière édition par ArisFuser, le 27 avr. 2019 04:35:18
"
ArisFuser a écrit :

Thank you very much for the help, sir. I have been looking to add extra Lightning Damage and Attack Speed on my Jewels, but your explanation had me thinking...Should I aim for +% Projectile damage instead? Checking Hasunic`s Magma Ball Average Damage of 220k (!) I was shocked, I have 157k (level92) and I dont know how to increase that further...

set Configuration tab in PoB, it will lincrease dps
also you dont have Point Blank in tree, its +50% dps

i have 130k shaper/edler damage on ball, 236k if switched to normal monsters

https://pastebin.com/yLARwcG4
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 27 avr. 2019 16:22:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires