[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

you dont need quality for molten strike gem as it increases fire damage

21/0 is all you need

imho you should try to get boots and shield (maybe curse immune?) with 40+ int while keeping resists balanced

also 15% belt will give slightly more dps/attack speed

i see no point boosting pure %es, i better go for Int as it gives dps and es
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 16 avr. 2019 13:06:25
"
Sonidox a écrit :
you dont need quality for molten strike gem as it increases fire damage

21/0 is all you need

imho you should try to get boots and shield (maybe curse immune?) with 40+ int while keeping resists balanced

also 15% belt will give slightly more dps/attack speed

i see no point boosting pure %es, i better go for Int as it gives dps and es

Gonna try and corrupt my MS gem when it hits 20 again.

I might try and buy a +2 enchanted helm and craft a better one than mine. Right now I need the resists, and not many exist that would fit my need, any that arent 20+ ex lol
Dernière édition par Tainted_Turkey, le 16 avr. 2019 13:18:47
seems you're not running Purity of Elements, none mana reserved nodes and aura effect nodes taken

it will give you 35 all resists with all nodes, so you will be able to take more dps on gear

and also more damage from wrath and more es from discipline

most your jewels dont deserve slots they take

Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 16 avr. 2019 13:52:39
"
Sonidox a écrit :
/snip

Yeah, I just havent moved stuff around yet. I had to hit 94 to take the right slots, so I just took more ES until then.
I really enjoy playing this build - thank you very much for sharing and caring (updating on a regular basis!)

Though i can do uber elder with ease, i want to upgrade my build instead of starting a new build - im just having a hard time figuring out what to upgrade next - might someone help me out ?

Thinking about -lightning res on helm or shield, int corruption on astra, endurance charge corruption on boots, int corruption cyclopean ? Having a hard time ranking in terms of importance.

edit: here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/bdiMg8NE
Dernière édition par Vecors, le 17 avr. 2019 22:22:54
"
Vecors a écrit :
Though i can do uber elder with ease, i want to upgrade my build instead of starting a new build - im just having a hard time figuring out what to upgrade next - might someone help me out ?

I would try to get some sorcerers boots with + energy shield as implicit. Either try to make it yourself or buy some. You are losing quite alot of intelligence due to not being able to have any on boots or helmet.

There's a ton of realy expensive upgrades that you can do, but at this point the gear is getting realy expensive. I would keep that shield. Having +50 intelligence and 400 es is quite rare.

The build does not need that many endurance charges tbh. it doesnt even need the +1 from DD's. There are some way better boot enchants.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"

You should start with sorting your gem setup, that curse on hit is not doing anything, since it's not linked to any skill and wasting 2 gem slots to support lighting golem is not a good idea, since it's going to be permanently dead on major boss fights anyway.
Link curse on hit and projectile weakness to a cwdt + wave of conviction setup as outlined in the guide.
Remove culling strike, recolor your weapon (crafting bench, go 1 red until you get 1r2g) and put wb+fortify+faster attacks there.
Fill the remaining gem slot with flame dash for more movement in crap tilesets.

Then you should focus on getting proper ES base boots with some resists, so you can free those stats from rings and replace them with at least double dps mod (wed+flat lighting/ wed+ increased ele / wed+ lightning damage etc.) and at least tier 2 int + whatever resists you are missing and then flat es/str.

Corrupted astra is a waste of currency, ditto for cyclopean (far too overpriced atm for what it brings, remember that this build doesnt go all out on int stacking). It's better to spend on a clarity watchers eye to boots your ES pool.

After that there is a lot of min/max you can do on your gear/tree, but in my opinion you should first focus on what I outlined above.

this is one of the upgrades, raw +10% dps

cwdt + wave of conviction + curse on hit + projectile weakness

this gem link will give huge dps increase on bosses

ps. as for corrupted astramentis, look at previous pages, there is comparision
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 18 avr. 2019 05:35:23
"
Hasunic a écrit :
"
Vecors a écrit :

I would try to get some sorcerers boots with + energy shield as implicit. Either try to make it yourself or buy some. You are losing quite alot of intelligence due to not being able to have any on boots or helmet.

There's a ton of realy expensive upgrades that you can do, but at this point the gear is getting realy expensive. I would keep that shield. Having +50 intelligence and 400 es is quite rare.

The build does not need that many endurance charges tbh. it doesnt even need the +1 from DD's. There are some way better boot enchants.

"
arandan a écrit :
"

You should start with sorting your gem setup, that curse on hit is not doing anything, since it's not linked to any skill and wasting 2 gem slots to support lighting golem is not a good idea, since it's going to be permanently dead on major boss fights anyway.
Link curse on hit and projectile weakness to a cwdt + wave of conviction setup as outlined in the guide.
Remove culling strike, recolor your weapon (crafting bench, go 1 red until you get 1r2g) and put wb+fortify+faster attacks there.
Fill the remaining gem slot with flame dash for more movement in crap tilesets.

Then you should focus on getting proper ES base boots with some resists, so you can free those stats from rings and replace them with at least double dps mod (wed+flat lighting/ wed+ increased ele / wed+ lightning damage etc.) and at least tier 2 int + whatever resists you are missing and then flat es/str.

Corrupted astra is a waste of currency, ditto for cyclopean (far too overpriced atm for what it brings, remember that this build doesnt go all out on int stacking). It's better to spend on a clarity watchers eye to boots your ES pool.

After that there is a lot of min/max you can do on your gear/tree, but in my opinion you should first focus on what I outlined above.

"
Sonidox a écrit :

this is one of the upgrades, raw +10% dps

cwdt + wave of conviction + curse on hit + projectile weakness

this gem link will give huge dps increase on bosses

ps. as for corrupted astramentis, look at previous pages, there is comparision

Thank you very much !
Dernière édition par Vecors, le 18 avr. 2019 08:28:02
"
Vecors a écrit :
[...]

Change ancestral warchief for ancestral protector.

The more dmg that Warchief provide is a melee buff, it will only apply to the MS melee hit, and not to the molten balls. To this, you have to add the counterpart of a 10% less attack speed.
And if you play with Projectil Weakness, you will have a knockback effect on your molten balls. So monster will be pushed far from your melee range. So this AW melee buff will be lost most of the time.

A lvl 20 Ancestral Protector provide 20% more attack speed, that apply to melee hit and to molten balls. And on top of this, there is no drawback. So it will be a +20% more total dps.

And on top of this, AP will provide a more consistent Leech than AW, thanks to the AS buff.
Dernière édition par LAGROSSESIMONE, le 19 avr. 2019 11:27:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires