[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Zeusolympus a écrit :
"
Messed around with this some more on PoB and in-game. Support priority for the CIP Cyclone version is Damage on Full Life 21/23 > Awakened Vicious Projectiles 1/20 > Vicious Projectiles 21/23 > Empower 4

I can't get this to line up with my PoB at all. Vile toxins beats Empower 4 on mine, with 40k dps too. Which version of PoB are you running with? Anyone else care to weigh in?

Wait, really? Awakened gems aside, mine was always Deathmark (assuming you keep deathmark up on bosses, where it counts), damage on full life and Vicicous Projectiles. Hit 1.5 mill dps.
I've gotten a lot of value out of the bow build and I'm not sure how to further min max it when it comes to damage, maybe a minion damage % reduced amulet? Can some one take a look

Dernière édition par S03, le 18 janv. 2020 20:14:37
"
midtrik a écrit :
Daily
I made a new build change, changing the tree and items, the creep damage is insane, my boss killing problem is over, clearing t16 maps is incredibly easy and safe, I have no problems, respecting some boss mechanics. I added Golden Rule Jewel but it takes 2 pantheons to use it, being Soul of Arakaali and minor Soul of Shakari, changed weapon and some skill combinations, no need to change pierce to kill bosses, investment in helmet was great Avian looks great, I paid 3 ex in this helmet and I am selling my old one to take down part of the investment. I would like to use life per hit but I got no mana with the 3 auras, so I used bloodmagic and the gameplay was perfect. I added another passive to the Ravenous Horde amulet to increase the creep's damage. Thanks everyone, I will continue to share my tests. Hugs

Hi, Can you elaborate a bit on the Panteons? In the guide it is mentioned that they should be Solaris and Ralakesh. Can you stack poisons on you if you are immune to poison from Shakari?
"
S03 a écrit :
I've gotten a lot of value out of the bow build and I'm not sure how to further min max it when it comes to damage, maybe a minion damage % reduced amulet? Can some one take a look

Since you are using the Grip of the Council gloves, you could craft fire or lightning damage on your amulet and then get Elemental Eqilibrium. This is the only thing I see.

Last league you could multimod craft a 7 link bow with Vicious Projectiles on it which almost doubled your damage compared to Quill Rain. But they seem to have removed that. That's why very few people play the bow version this league.

Playing a hybrid version of the build, using the original gluttony setup with a intimidate on hit gemini claw. Not the tankiest as I still get one shot in T16s now and then, but decent defenses with 8 endu charges and near-max chaos res, some ele dmg avoidance and solid life sustain from life gain on hit paired with regen from lab enchantments on glove and boots.

Focused a bit more on offense, with a carrion golem which uses feeding frenzy and applies cold exposure through elemental army support, and skitter bots, aspect of the spider and war banner.

Did almost all major content (Sirus, Shaper, Uber Elder). Am now chasing some end-game crafting upgrades, a change to aspect of the avian (since stacking inc damage isn't efficient), a +1 max endurance charge corruption on boots, a related helm lab enchantment (crawler projectile, agony, vitality, war banner and skitter bot reservation) and possibly a double +1 to skill gems amulet.
Dernière édition par Quixote77, le 19 janv. 2020 16:24:14
"
pe7o a écrit :
"
midtrik a écrit :
Daily
I made a new build change, changing the tree and items, the creep damage is insane, my boss killing problem is over, clearing t16 maps is incredibly easy and safe, I have no problems, respecting some boss mechanics. I added Golden Rule Jewel but it takes 2 pantheons to use it, being Soul of Arakaali and minor Soul of Shakari, changed weapon and some skill combinations, no need to change pierce to kill bosses, investment in helmet was great Avian looks great, I paid 3 ex in this helmet and I am selling my old one to take down part of the investment. I would like to use life per hit but I got no mana with the 3 auras, so I used bloodmagic and the gameplay was perfect. I added another passive to the Ravenous Horde amulet to increase the creep's damage. Thanks everyone, I will continue to share my tests. Hugs

Hi, Can you elaborate a bit on the Panteons? In the guide it is mentioned that they should be Solaris and Ralakesh. Can you stack poisons on you if you are immune to poison from Shakari?

The use of the mentioned pantheon is due to the Golden Rule jewel, The build will work normal and equal, but you will resist much more, and your damage will also increase, you can consult the rank list, the juggernauts that are in the top 10 all use the golden rule, and to use this jewel you need the poison pantheon, the way I am at the moment, I have no more problems with bosses, or to kill and clean t16 maps. I don't have to worry about map mods, just get in and out killing. Gems with 20% quality and lvl 19+ give an extreme difference to this build.

"Golden Rule jewel
(30-40)% increased Armor while Bleeding
Bleeding you inflict is Reflected to you
+ 1% to Chaos Resistance by Poison on you
Poison you inflict is Reflected to you if you have fewer than 100 Poisons on you "
So.. can this build do Sirus? do you have any video of it ?
I just wanted to vouch for this build, finally got to lvl 90 and did uber lab (also on lvl 90, since I didn't get all 6 trials earlier than that :-/) after 3 leagues in row trying to get that achievement and dying on 40 different builds in maps :)

Overall very well written guide and easy to follow, did level with barrage quill rain + golden rule and afterwards switched to cold iron points in blood aqueducts. Only the elder gear is little harder to come by this league, but was able to get faster + poison gloves for like 40C and +3 helm with damage for 4Ex, which I farmed selling all quality/vaal gems and low tier uniques for 1C + few lucky drops/prophecies. Afterwards I converted all remaining currency to chaos and was able to afford kaoms heart for 220C. In maps I progressed only up to tier 9, unlocking 8 watchstones. Didn't get to sirius yet, but I did atziri and it was fine on 8,5k HP. Thank you very much for this build, it is seriously the tankiest of them all :)
ASUS ZENBOOK UX32VD
Hi! I am extremely new to HC, just wanted to say that throughout 3.9 I've been camping on this HOA pure Jugg build as my direct inspiration and it has really made a huge difference for me!

After dying 3 times, I whimsically started over with a shadow just to see what would happen and so far I've made it into Act 8, furthest I've ever been in HC. Going the Trickster route; using all the life and poison nodes I could scoop on R side of tree. Will forego endurance charges and focus on armor/hp nodes on L side.

Was curious if any experienced folks have advice on a BiS armor choice for a HOA trickster running Escape Artist?
How to see skill three?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires