[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
N4Z a écrit :
Few questions
1. I'm using Nebuloch as instead of razor. Higher damage but feel very squishy.
2. Why Derassor instead of Lorewear?
I watched some video with the boss fight and You had a really hard time to maintain the uptime of endurance charge on the boss fight.
Map clear is not a problem for this build but boss fight is.
Daresso's Defiance makes you lost all endurance charges with hit.

Nebuloch looks like less damage to me even with every charge on the tree. We also don't maintain our charges, we're spending them constantly so it's not a good weapon choice for this build. Razor's are also giving you life on ignite instead of burning you.

Loreweave is a very good chest. This build is using synergy with Daresso's , Jugg, and tectonic slam.

If a boss can't be stunned and has no adds, getting hit is the only way to generate charges. We use charges with attacks before Daresso's expends them. Yes, it is a problem. A Precursor's ring with "Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently" may help, but one doesn't exist in league to test.

You could try a Voll's devotion with Romira's Banquet if you have enough crit chance.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 24 déc. 2018 00:29:55
"
Chinchanpu a écrit :
I saw on your pob you have 90% evade chance how the hell do you achieve it?

No idea how it's calculating that. It's 18% in game.
"
Zeypha a écrit :

I will keep playing it, I only levelled it yesterday, so I am making good progress so far.

Incredible, great work.
This build truly is lots of fun I just breezed through the campaign and now farm maps... it looks especially stunning in caves and tunnels where everything is dark and you just light everything up in flames :D
How does this build stun?
Heya, total scrub here eying up this build since it looks fun! Can this build go far without daresso's or would I be better gathering the exalt for it on another character first?
Is it normal that I am constantly out of mana while leveling? I am 46lvl now not heavily geared.

Also what would be the best gem progression combination from a four linked to then five linked and six ?
Dernière édition par Kragoren, le 24 déc. 2018 10:03:15
"
Reialgo a écrit :
Heya, total scrub here eying up this build since it looks fun! Can this build go far without daresso's or would I be better gathering the exalt for it on another character first?

Yes, just wear a Tabula and farm currency.

"
Kragoren a écrit :

Is it normal that I am constantly out of mana while leveling? I am 46lvl now not heavily geared.

Yes. Use a pot, a well rolled Praxis ring, or take a more mana leech nodes. Once you start doing more damage (appx level 58 if you get better swords then) you will leech more. Just tough it out.
Build looks good and I want to try it, but after seeing Mathil's build (which has a different passive tree style), I wanted to ask you what the differences are between the two.

To my newbie eyes they both look awesome, but I just wanted to figure out the pros/cons of each before I commit to one.

Thanks in advance!
How to kill atziri and uber atziri

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires