[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

I'm actually following your build because it's fun to use uniques that aren't used as much. In comparison to the Neb build though, is one stronger than the other? I know you compared to Mathils, but it shouldn't be too hard to transition into Nebuloch later on if it's more top end?

Also, I understand about the juggling of End charges, but once you switch to Loreweave/EoI, isn't it still better to have more End Charges just for IC or in general?

Thanks, I'm loving the build so far.
It's better to be Lucky, than Good
"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
Thanks. Any use of Empower 3lvl in this build or nothing beats the listed gems 20% Q ?

Melee gems don't really benefit from empower much. You could put it on Herald of Purity if you like.

"
Outt a écrit :
I'm actually following your build because it's fun to use uniques that aren't used as much. In comparison to the Neb build though, is one stronger than the other? I know you compared to Mathils, but it shouldn't be too hard to transition into Nebuloch later on if it's more top end?

Also, I understand about the juggling of End charges, but once you switch to Loreweave/EoI, isn't it still better to have more End Charges just for IC or in general?

Thanks, I'm loving the build so far.

The nebuloch build is different. The one I'm more familiar with goes crit and doesn't maintain charges versus bosses. Maybe it's been refined, I'm not sure. I don't think that's going to work using a neck and ring slot for eye/mokou's (and I don't see much if any more top end from nebuloch anyway), but ymmv.

An endurance charge for 2 points gives you 4% phys dmg reduction, .4% to DPS, and the IC length. I think I can do better with a jewel, but take them if you like. I wouldn't recommend it before level 90+ regardless.

wheres all the life leech items, when u look at the pastebin for the loreweave and look at the states it says %Inc life from tree 206% and lifeleech/on hit rate 1172.6
"
dkxvoltage_ a écrit :
wheres all the life leech items, when u look at the pastebin for the loreweave and look at the states it says %Inc life from tree 206% and lifeleech/on hit rate 1172.6

No idea how that's calculated in PoB, I thought it was just your possible max rate. It's not including the gain on hit/ignite from the swords or arakaal's as far as I know, which is where your life gain comes from (and is uncapped). there's conventional leech on the amulet.
Hi Sleevelessless. (Pastebin at the bottom)
Loving your build, went from Sunder to this, loving the playstyle so this fitted me perfectly!

Made some small changes yesterday to try to get some more survivabilty And dps:
*Added Iron Reflexes
*Added Razor's Edge
*Changed from Starkonja's (since I was missing enchant) to Devoto's

I'm only level 92 at the moment, been looking at the tree and I'll Probably finish up the tree with:
*The three "Armor, Evasion, Life" nodes to the north of Bravery
*The Jewel north of Resolute Technique
*The whole Holy Fire ring

As I said I'm totally loving the build and it performs well in most scenarios for me.
BUT, I've started to feel very squishy at times, can't really say what kinda damage it is. I felt that my damage reduction were abit low before, so that's why I wanted to give Iron Reflexes a go, havn't really had a chance to try it out yet in any "scary content".

1. Do you have any tips for making me feel less squishy, maybe I've overlooked a talent or overlooked a totally piece of shit gear. I know I'm missing life on most jewels and that that would help me some, havn't found any jewel that matches what I want yet tho...
And I'm looking around for a Cinderswallow Urn but so fucking expensive atm that I'm probably gonna wait with that for abit...

2. I've tried to google for Wise Oak, I don't really understand if I'm using it correctly...
My Loreweave is res cap 79%, so I've pushed all my resists over that number, but I'm torn...
Kinda reads out in the flask text like I should go for example:
Fire: 79+
Cold: 79+
Light: 78
In order for it to work properly? Or am I doing right by capping all resists over 79? I see a difference in my defence tab using it while capped, number goes up to the odd ~110-120s.

Hopefully this wall of text doesn't crit you for to much and that you have some easypeasy answers for me!

Thank you once more for this build!
(Maybe worth adding that I'm in standard league)

PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/fS6H35XH
Dernière édition par westyPOW, le 23 janv. 2019 07:00:11
Loving the build and thanks for the guide! One question though - can I please get some feedback to optimize for t16 mapping and elders or am I ok so far gear-wise?

Equips
hello
what you think about use inside herald of purity hatred/anger with enlighten and also combime whit watcher eye but i check it in POB its huge boots but only 80 mana 85+-mana left its low or not ?
"
westyPOW a écrit :

PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/fS6H35XH

You're missing a fair bit of life on the tree (templar area), that would help. Wise Oak looks at your uncapped res. Your fire res is the highest uncapped, so you can pen of that element. Your lightning is lowest so you get the reduction for that. If you balance them all you get pen and reduction of all 3. Obviously the pen is irrelevant here besides fire, but the 10% reduced damage taken is hefty. It looks like you have 2 curses on cwdt; you can only apply 1. See if you can find an upgrade to your sub 300dps offhand sword and your loreweave up to 80%. Getting more than crafted life on some rares would help the life total as well.
"
outspokened a écrit :
Loving the build and thanks for the guide! One question though - can I please get some feedback to optimize for t16 mapping and elders or am I ok so far gear-wise?

Equips

change your seething eternal to a divine. upgrade your mokou's for 9% more fire damage unless your resists are perfectly balanced. If they aren't, you may just swap to a cinderswallow with crit chance, since it looks like you have really low crit for EO and no onslaught source. Having your movement skill linked to blood magic is a must for me, since i spam it, but if you have no problems, fine. Looks good overall, goodluck!
"
tixyk a écrit :
hello
what you think about use inside herald of purity hatred/anger with enlighten and also combime whit watcher eye but i check it in POB its huge boots but only 80 mana 85+-mana left its low or not ?

A bit too low on the mana. Hatred also isn't very good for the cost, and none of the wather's mods with hatred seem very good. If you have a jewel with double anger like these:
http://poe.trade/search/atareunyorenik
I would make some adjustments to fit it in. tbh I don't know if I'd drop herald of purity or AA, probably depends on what I'm fighting. If you use a lvl 4 enlighten and get/craft a helm with -4/5% reduced mana reserved it may work. At level 95+ you could also just spend a couple points and go as far down Sovreignty as needed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires