[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

A rare would be awesome but I’m going to let someone else get lucky and buy it. To self farm and not sell good enchants isn’t in my blood. Too much heartache to get a 20ex enchant like tornado shot on my perfect rare helm and not sell it. On that note, Devotos vs Starkonjas for this build? Most of the charged slam enchants that come up for sale are on devotos. I’d obviously still be in the hunt for the right rare but using starkonja or devoto in the mean time.

Good looking out on the mokous ring, I have a few in inv. and dropping 1% will balance out my fire and cold and I would just need to adjust lightning. I’m not sure if I prioritize health too much or not. I generally start my criteria looking for gear with a high health roll. I could balance resists fairly easily if I was willing to drop 40 life on a piece or two but it would mean going back down under 6k life. I also have health on all jewels and that probably costs me a little damage. At this point I haven’t felt survivability issues up to t14 mapping but I do like having the high life pool.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
skillzer555 a écrit :
Hey guys! I have had a good time with this build, but I went with the kaoms boots and unbreakable for a bit more tankiness. But i feel like im lacking a bit in damage without the eye of innocence and mokous.

This is my current gear:

I'm trying to get a daressos defiance 6L but i am 1k fuses in with no luck so far. any ideas what i can change/optimise for some more damage whilst still keeping the tankiness? (I'm in the process of re lvling my gems)

Heres a pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/VQs9KsSJ

If you want to use Eye you can't use Daresso's. You can use it with your current chest just fine though.

I am confused as to what doesn't work with Eye and Daresso's. I am using both and I always seem to have onslaught and ECs. I have even waited to see if I lose ECs while ignited and it doesn't seem like I do. Sorry if this was posted at some point but I have only made it to page 30.

Thanks
"
warmuth a écrit :
Devotos vs Starkonjas for this build?

Devoto's, personally.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Kragoren a écrit :
After lvl 92 what do you guys think about "Versatility" ? In PoB it says that it will give me 2.5% total DPS per point.

If you're seeing that, you're having some sort of mystery accuracy issue. Otherwise it's just 4 percent attack speed.

In PoB my hit chance says 93%, should it be higher?

I have exported my build in pastebin if that helps https://pastebin.com/PgyzZnwW
"
rhutch1010 a écrit :

I am confused as to what doesn't work with Eye and Daresso's. I am using both and I always seem to have onslaught and ECs. I have even waited to see if I lose ECs while ignited and it doesn't seem like I do. Sorry if this was posted at some point but I have only made it to page 30.

Thanks

It's fine for mapping. You don't even need the eye for mapping, and should use rares w/Daresso's. Against a real boss, you will not be able to keep up endurance charges, they will expend too quickly.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 21 janv. 2019 14:32:59
"
Kragoren a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Kragoren a écrit :
After lvl 92 what do you guys think about "Versatility" ? In PoB it says that it will give me 2.5% total DPS per point.

If you're seeing that, you're having some sort of mystery accuracy issue. Otherwise it's just 4 percent attack speed.

In PoB my hit chance says 93%, should it be higher?

I have exported my build in pastebin if that helps https://pastebin.com/PgyzZnwW

95 is cap, youre below because youre missing the 80percent global acc from the the swords, since yours are well corrupted. Get flat or global accuracy anywhere; your ring needs an upgrade anyway. it can roll on jewels. or just take versatility and worry about it later. Master of the Arena can be easily dropped. also, using 2 catalyzed life flasks is probably suboptimal, only one can be active at a time...and you dont need freeze on a flask at all w/Unstoppable.
This might be a noob question but why the Vaal Ancestral Warchief?
I have laying around:
Rarity: Unique
Impresence
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64 (unmet)
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+11 to all Attributes
--------
Adds 23 to 35 Fire Damage
+59 to maximum Life
+23% to Fire Resistance
1% of Life Regenerated per second
Flammability has 100% reduced Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
--------
Though its body was locked in stone,
its essence wandered the infinite,
learning, and preparing.
--------
Elder Item

Makes sense using it or not much? I mean with flammability curse, of course.
"
Pantea a écrit :
This might be a noob question but why the Vaal Ancestral Warchief?

read the gem. besides being a flying culling version of you, it gives you more melee damage, like a 7th link.

"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
I have laying around:
Rarity: Unique
Impresence
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64 (unmet)
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+11 to all Attributes
--------
Adds 23 to 35 Fire Damage
+59 to maximum Life
+23% to Fire Resistance
1% of Life Regenerated per second
Flammability has 100% reduced Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
--------
Though its body was locked in stone,
its essence wandered the infinite,
learning, and preparing.
--------
Elder Item

Makes sense using it or not much? I mean with flammability curse, of course.

theoretically, yes. but between the limited range of your blasphemy and that everything dies in one hit anyhow, it would be for bosses. for which you need the the eye to maintain charges.
Thanks. Any use of Empower 3lvl in this build or nothing beats the listed gems 20% Q ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires