[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
qawsican a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :
Jewels
Spoiler

My jewels are very mediocre. Everything wants life. You want some chance to blind. Minion movement speed and minion attack speed are good for clear. Leftover spots I get some overcapped resistances so I can run ele weakness maps

Anatomical knowledge is a good source of life. Might of the meek even better as it can hit over the life, resistances and minion attack speed area. Late game upgrade

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)

Right above the cluster of Scion life nodes and underneath EE. Make sure to refund your Gravepact point if you put a Meek jewel in there since it'll deactivate it.

So, just to be clear (my first real char).
It's here, right? https://ibb.co/sRh8FmQ
"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
qawsican a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :
Jewels
Spoiler

My jewels are very mediocre. Everything wants life. You want some chance to blind. Minion movement speed and minion attack speed are good for clear. Leftover spots I get some overcapped resistances so I can run ele weakness maps

Anatomical knowledge is a good source of life. Might of the meek even better as it can hit over the life, resistances and minion attack speed area. Late game upgrade

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)

Right above the cluster of Scion life nodes and underneath EE. Make sure to refund your Gravepact point if you put a Meek jewel in there since it'll deactivate it.

So, just to be clear (my first real char).
It's here, right? https://ibb.co/sRh8FmQ

Yep, that's the jewel slot.
Still leveling and don't have a Tombfist yet. Currently have the Commandment of the Tempest on my gloves. It doesn't show up anywhere that's it's adding lightning damage on my character info, so I assume it won't interfere with EE?
Replaced with Commandment of War :)
I kind of suck at PoB i currently only make like 150k dps...
Setup:
+2helm: 20/10hoa, Dmg on full life 19/20, maim 19/20, vile toxins 19/20, minion damage 16/0(helm)

Stats i put on, taunted, hit by fire damage, maimed, 40 stacks.
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Setup:
+2helm: 20/10hoa, Dmg on full life 19/20, maim 19/20, vile toxins 19/20, minion damage 16/0(helm)

Probably wrong attack chosen. On the left side, under "Herald of Agony" as main skill, choose "Tail Spike" instead of "Mortar".
With Vile Toxins, you need to set a number of poison stacks on the enemy (see Configuration tab). For lvl 19 that's 9 stacks.

You probably did the following already, just didn't note it: under Configuration, dropdown box for "Is the enemy a Boss?" set Shaper/Guardian.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 19 mars 2019 05:54:20
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Setup:

Probably wrong attack chosen. On the left side, under "Herald of Agony" as main skill, choose "Tail Spike" instead of "Mortar".
With Vile Toxins, you need to set a number of poison stacks on the enemy (see Configuration tab). For lvl 19 that's 9 stacks.

You probably did the following already, just didn't note it: under Configuration, dropdown box for "Is the enemy a Boss?" set Shaper/Guardian.

150k is with tail spike, i forgot the poison stacks for vile toxins tho. But i guess this wont double or tripple the dps. So i dont know... i guess the elemental gem setup is just way stronger? + a 6link?
Dernière édition par Psycomantje, le 19 mars 2019 07:22:31
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Setup:

150k is with tail spike, i forgot the poison stacks for vile toxins tho. But i guess this wont double or tripple the dps. So i dont know... i guess the elemental gem setup is just way stronger? + a 6link?

If you link your PoB I can take a look.
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :

If you link your PoB I can take a look.

Hi just got home from work, i managed to get 363k shaper dps. This is still kind of low compared to the 1.6mil of topic starter. I imagine a 6link does at allot but nog 1.3mil xD

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2FJUEHi2
Hello! I would like to thank for this guide!
I hate betrayal and this craft of rings, what about putting reduced mana into 6l quill rain on the exit, we get a skill that consumes 8 mana? Or this will not be enough to sustain?
The alternative is a double curse with a poachers mark i suppose, maybe someone else has ideas with a mana issue?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires