[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :
Great build, and I appreciate the in depth guide!

One quick question:

6L Coming calamity is going for 5+ ex. Right now I am using your leveling build.

What are my best options until I can afford BiS?

1. 6L another chest and use that (and lose 2 levels to socketed minion gems)

2. 5L Coming Calamity and miss out on a 6th gem.

Thanks!

I can only speak from my experience last league with HoA. I had a more defensive approach, i.e. my DPS with a 6L Calamity was less than it will be this build and a 5L (lvl 21 HoA and lvl 20 gems in PoB). I was able to kill Uber Elder with that lower DPS in Betrayal. So in my experience a 5L Calamity is already good to go and highly recommend that chest, especially at this point of time in the league.

I'm fairly new to POE and flat out love this build. I'm almost 89 now and looking to color my new Coming Calamity. I could only afford a 5L though and curious when you say you ran with a 5L, which gems did you use? I'm not sure which one to leave out if I only use a 5L. Thanks in advance.
"
RWiggum44 a écrit :
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :

One quick question:

6L Coming calamity is going for 5+ ex. Right now I am using your leveling build.

Thanks!

I can only speak from my experience last league with HoA. I had a more defensive approach, i.e. my DPS with a 6L Calamity was less than it will be this build and a 5L (lvl 21 HoA and lvl 20 gems in PoB). I was able to kill Uber Elder with that lower DPS in Betrayal. So in my experience a 5L Calamity is already good to go and highly recommend that chest, especially at this point of time in the league.

I'm fairly new to POE and flat out love this build. I'm almost 89 now and looking to color my new Coming Calamity. I could only afford a 5L though and curious when you say you ran with a 5L, which gems did you use? I'm not sure which one to leave out if I only use a 5L. Thanks in advance.
'

I would like to know as well.
Also, can you explain more in depth how to essence craft?
I've never tried it before.
I'm not sure how to choose a base. Do you buy one with the stats you hope to get? Or just a random one with the right implicit and Ivl? and should you just scour everything on it? Hope some1 can help a noob out. Got everything but the quiver.

Melting everything THANKS!
"
evenshaman a écrit :

I'm not sure how to choose a base. Do you buy one with the stats you hope to get? Or just a random one with the right implicit and Ivl? and should you just scour everything on it? Hope some1 can help a noob out. Got everything but the quiver.

In short, you're using the essence on a shaper/elder item to craft the "minion speed mod" and you're hoping that other good stats show up on the item. iLVL refers to the highest possible t1 mods. The essence rerolls.
"
RWiggum44 a écrit :
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :

One quick question:

Thanks!

Leave out Elemental Focus for your 6L
Im kind of wondering... currently lvl 87, wanting to do shaper soon.
Currently im playing in a 5link but not the elemental route.
HoA, minion damage, dmg on full life, maim, vile toxins.

Is the gem setup from the guide (elemental) much stronger? If anyone can tell me that would be great. I rly suck at using PoB
"
Plaux a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :

In short, you're using the essence on a shaper/elder item to craft the "minion speed mod" and you're hoping that other good stats show up on the item. iLVL refers to the highest possible t1 mods. The essence rerolls.

So, the base stats doesn't matter .just get ANY quiver i lvl 84 shaped/elder?
"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
Plaux a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :

So, the base stats doesn't matter .just get ANY quiver i lvl 84 shaped/elder?

Reasons why Waffle mentioned using those shaped/elder quivers is because of their implicit (life gain and base fire damage to attacks) are guaranteed.

I just crafted this on my third try. I'll keep it for now :)
Thanks for the replies!

Jewels
Spoiler

My jewels are very mediocre. Everything wants life. You want some chance to blind. Minion movement speed and minion attack speed are good for clear. Leftover spots I get some overcapped resistances so I can run ele weakness maps

Anatomical knowledge is a good source of life. Might of the meek even better as it can hit over the life, resistances and minion attack speed area. Late game upgrade

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)
Dernière édition par LesserForms, le 18 mars 2019 05:53:28
"
LesserForms a écrit :
Jewels
Spoiler

My jewels are very mediocre. Everything wants life. You want some chance to blind. Minion movement speed and minion attack speed are good for clear. Leftover spots I get some overcapped resistances so I can run ele weakness maps

Anatomical knowledge is a good source of life. Might of the meek even better as it can hit over the life, resistances and minion attack speed area. Late game upgrade

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)

Right above the cluster of Scion life nodes and underneath EE. Make sure to refund your Gravepact point if you put a Meek jewel in there since it'll deactivate it.
Dernière édition par qawsican, le 18 mars 2019 09:52:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires