[3.5] Triple Herald Impalor >>> [SHATTERING STEEL CHAMPION] <<< Melt your enemies! [Cheap Starter]

Dernière édition par al1x8260, le 5 janv. 2019 06:44:00
This build is awesome but I don't use triple herald and using aspect of spider instead. I want to make new one with deadeye after I got some more budget later which I believe I can instant life leech with this skill with deadshot passive keystone. BTW ur awesome ty make me comeback to melee after 2 years
Dernière édition par molandero, le 5 janv. 2019 07:43:01
Soooo as of right now I have a total of 797 mana and 678 reserved with everything up. Now in your videos you're reserving about 516 with less mana than what I have...why is that?
"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Have you thought about updating the gear on the guide to what you're wearing now?

The gear is up to date.

"
al1x8260 a écrit :

ok I guess but I don't think it is better than the current skill tree shown in the guide.

"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Soooo as of right now I have a total of 797 mana and 678 reserved with everything up. Now in your videos you're reserving about 516 with less mana than what I have...why is that?

I would guess you miss the last ascendancy which let you have a banner without mana reservation.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
alasinho8 a écrit :
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
alasinho8 a écrit :
Have you tried out the Lioneye's Vision? Read about it on the thread and I'm really curious if it would work, specially now with the fork effect, I mean, it could lower the dps if it pierces and travels further before exploding idk but I wwas wondering if it could instead boost the dmg output.

TBH I think Pierce would break the effect we get from fork but just try it out... get a Poacher's Aim and try :)

Will do it later today after work then, guess I got the jewel yesterday when started the character witha friend of mine, we were both surprised with the dmg output even though my sheet was showing around 1200 I was melting syndicate at lvl 50 or so, if pierce breaks the fork effect then it's a no no ^^

This is why deadeye isn't a real viable option.

Pierce does break shotgun, and without it the entire idea just crawls along even with bleeds explosion and boss dps dumpsters.

Trying to go ranger anything for added projectiles means wading around Pierce,and it's just not worth it.

Build is Def more suited for champ and glad.
Theamazonbasin
I started as a Scion...so this is a RIP build for me?
"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
I started as a Scion...so this is a RIP build for me?

No I think Scion is a decent choice... scion has just other advantages.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Godfeast_1 a écrit :
"
alasinho8 a écrit :

Will do it later today after work then, guess I got the jewel yesterday when started the character witha friend of mine, we were both surprised with the dmg output even though my sheet was showing around 1200 I was melting syndicate at lvl 50 or so, if pierce breaks the fork effect then it's a no no ^^

Pierce does break shotgun, and without it the entire idea just crawls along even with bleeds explosion and boss dps dumpsters.

Trying to go ranger anything for added projectiles means wading around Pierce,and it's just not worth it.

Well I am against this. Because Deadeye should more viable for shotgunning dps, u don't need take pierce one. And the instant leech is really nice too.
"
molandero a écrit :
"
Godfeast_1 a écrit :
"
alasinho8 a écrit :

Well I am against this. Because Deadeye should more viable for shotgunning dps, u don't need take pierce one. And the instant leech is really nice too.

This build literally paths right under the keystone for best instant leech In the game, and tbh, I don't understand why carnage heart - esp a corrupted one with life %or all resist isn't already mentioned as bis - I'm using it with zero regrets.

You can Def go deadeye/ascendant though. If you check poe.ninja builds for shattering steel dual wield, you'll see an almost even split get between champ an those, but I'm really sure they didn't the impact fork had, as I seeing those builds tweak to get around Pierce and add it just in the last week (had as alt in back burner for a bit now).
Theamazonbasin
Dernière édition par Godfeast_1, le 6 janv. 2019 14:04:59
Hello Bashart,

I saw one of your build using 2handed, how is the attack speed?
Shattering steel can't be supported by multistrike, one of the big aspd source 2h can get, so I kinda worry about it.

And, does using starforge makes SS projectile shock the mob if its crit?
Sound quite good if it does.

Lastly, thanks for the guide :D
Dernière édition par sudir1, le 7 janv. 2019 12:38:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires