[3.5] Triple Herald Impalor >>> [SHATTERING STEEL CHAMPION] <<< Melt your enemies! [Cheap Starter]

Worthy foe is basically "more" multiplier, unless u have other sources of "enemies take increased damage". Even this way it's close to "more"
you consider dual wield beltimber blades? seems legit for shattering/lancing
also lyoneyes vision for chest so you can get free pierce
Dernière édition par Beahota, le 9 déc. 2018 14:22:34
"
wulfharth39 a écrit :
Worthy foe is basically "more" multiplier, unless u have other sources of "enemies take increased damage". Even this way it's close to "more"

yeah, i was talking to a friend of mine about this.

a great example of a seemingly simple thing that you wouldn't know what good unless you are a game mechanics nerd.

he said that there are two rolls, to hit and to crit and both rely on evasion. so apparently it gives you something like RT but with crit.

i see what you are saying about "enemies take increased damage". another subtle GGG wording thing.

thank you for explaining !
Hey,

thank you for this Guide.
I started with Lancing Steel too, but i didn#t get enough damge.
So i decided to make some changes based on your guide.

Now my Passive Tree is close with your tree, but i didn't see a reaseon for allocating the bleeding nodes.
Can you please explain that?
I have realy no idea, after didn´t find a skillgem like chance to bleed an so on.^^

Thank you in advance.

Trivium
Okay maybe i'm a noob but why Herald of Agony vs Herald of Ash or any other herald really - added poison seems kind of meh and the spider guy was never really useful to me???

Thanks for the guide
"
shagjw a écrit :
Okay maybe i'm a noob but why Herald of Agony vs Herald of Ash or any other herald really - added poison seems kind of meh and the spider guy was never really useful to me???

Thanks for the guide

herald of agony really needs some support gems.

i've been using herald of purity and that seems to be working pretty well.

my problem is that i've decided to go 1H+shield

and that means that i'm going to be short nodes since those sword nodes are on both sides of the tree...
Why do you go for Unstoppable Hero in the ascendancies if we don't benefit from the 30% increased melee damage?
"
Beahota a écrit :
you consider dual wield beltimber blades? seems legit for shattering/lancing
also lyoneyes vision for chest so you can get free pierce

Seems to be a good option but I think it is difficult to profit from far shot against most bosses. Vision is definitly a good armor choice.

"
Trivium2693 a écrit :
Hey,

thank you for this Guide.
I started with Lancing Steel too, but i didn#t get enough damge.
So i decided to make some changes based on your guide.

Now my Passive Tree is close with your tree, but i didn't see a reaseon for allocating the bleeding nodes.
Can you please explain that?
I have realy no idea, after didn´t find a skillgem like chance to bleed an so on.^^

Thank you in advance.

Trivium

It is bleeding / poison nodes which allows us to have the agaony crawler on 30 to 40 stacks which does shit load of damage. You don't really need to invest anything more to it.

"
shagjw a écrit :

Thanks for the guide

The Agony Crawler is pretty sick when you have enough stacks which can do easy with this build. I use a +2 minion helm to boost all four gems.

"
Karriane a écrit :
Why do you go for Unstoppable Hero in the ascendancies if we don't benefit from the 30% increased melee damage?

Even without the 30% increased melee damage Unstoppable Hero is pretty sick for our defense and additionally gives a bit dps.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey. Initially he was thinking of going same build version of the thread, but has become a tradition for Mathil. I think there are better survival and damage. Which is better? this or mathil option
www.poeurl.com/cbuT
p.s. sry google trans
Dernière édition par vrT3X0, le 10 déc. 2018 12:56:34
"
vrT3X0 a écrit :
Hey. Initially he was thinking of going same build version of the thread, but has become a tradition for Mathil. I think there are better survival and damage. Which is better? this or mathil option
www.poeurl.com/cbuT
p.s. sry google trans

Look I learned a lot from mathil about building and I know that nearly every build he makes will be really strong at the end. The difference is my builds are usually tankier and mathils do a bit more damage. It has something to do with balance.

Atm I am lvl 77 and the build is doing good... with about 10chaos investment into my gear I do up to T5 and higher without any problems. So I am sure this build will be strong when I am finished.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires