[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Also, about storm brands...
Don't know why Kelvynn was so against it, the moment that i obtained it, leveling become a breeze. Even without any actual skilltree support for them, they clear trash absurdly good, and especially good in bestiary red beast fights, because they usually overwhelm battlefield with summon.

I use storm brands as main skill, and freezing pulse for boss kiling.
I still hate freezing pulse by the way, don't know why Kelvynn so much like it. It still sucks for clearing because it's so thin, and against boss it's still sucks, because we have better options... Don't see it as skill after 12 lvl when we can get alternatives.
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
Don't know why Kelvynn was so against it, the moment that i obtained it, leveling become a breeze. Even without any actual skilltree support for them, they clear trash absurdly good, and especially good in bestiary red beast fights, because they usually overwhelm battlefield with summon.

I still hate freezing pulse by the way, don't know why Kelvynn so much like it. It still sucks for clearing because it's so thin, and against boss it's still sucks, because we have better options... Don't see it as skill after 12 lvl when we can get alternatives.

I tested some setups before swapping to WI, and the best i found was winter orb + cwc + ice spear + gmp, try if u already reached act 4
Dernière édition par EtoXzy, le 9 déc. 2018 04:42:10
"
EtoXzy a écrit :
"
Med1umentor a écrit :

I tested some setups before swapping to WI, and the best i found was winter orb + cwc + ice spear + gmp, try if u already reached act 4

Still no cwc. When i'll get CwC, i'll be using WI already for sure, so don't think that it's needed.
"
gruumine a écrit :
"
Ivan_Sorenson a écrit :
For leveling and SSF till u get ur Staff: Winterorb + cwc + freezing Pulse + GMP

Thx!

FP is not channeling skill - it will not work or am i missing smth?
"
Dragosani a écrit :
"
gruumine a écrit :
"
Ivan_Sorenson a écrit :
For leveling and SSF till u get ur Staff: Winterorb + cwc + freezing Pulse + GMP

Thx!

FP is not channeling skill - it will not work or am i missing smth?

You are missing the fact that winter orb is channeling :)
Oh well, now I'm level 41, but I'm cucked soo hard, no damage, no survivability, and honestly no currency cuz I wasted whatever I got to try to get some sockets on the staff that I bought, ended up with a 2s staff that I won't really use, and no currency to even buy the other skillgem setup people mentioned earlier. Problem is I'm a bit of a newbie that followed the "guide" blindly, and now I can't even progress the story or farm anything.

I think I'm going to have to reroll and maaaybe come back to it after I have some currency, I don't know, I mean I can't fully blame this build, but it really is not a league starter or newbie friendly at all. :(
Sooo... I'm lvl 56, having some tough time by now. Leveling just SUCKS, and there's no much you can do besides going freezing pulse + winter orb later on. Got my whispering ice, vaal pact, can't stay fine at act 9. Trying to get some level's on blood aq but even this is going to be hard. Don't know what i should do, but i'm pretty frustrated.

Some data:

- 1.2k HP;
- 600 ES;
- 4k freezing pulse DPS
- Icem storm average dmg 1k~
- By now, ~5 chaos spent in trash to help me
Dernière édition par raframil, le 9 déc. 2018 08:14:33
Not gonna lie. This build is a pretty bad leveling experience. It didn't feel smooth at all.

Thing are slowly coming along for me now though, after getting CI and enough ES to not feel horrible about myself.
Guys im using CwC + Winter Orb + Arc + LL and its fine to leveling, only little bit problems with Syndicate
I feel like void beacon and frigid wake first was the mistake, the damage is not whats needed its the survivability that sucks while leveling especially against the all the syndicate guys

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires