[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Am i missing something? Im not sure how to activate my second fight for survival jewel in the first spot you allocated it too. Please help!
Edit to previous post. I figured a way to do it with top jewel slot pretty easy. However is the gem you state to put in essence worm suppose to be hatred and not wrath?
why no touch of anguish vs wasp nest? since i'm not figuring out where the 5 poison is coming from
Been having fun with this, though I'm using 2x Touch of Anguish and Perseverance for some Onslaught fun, and alas I don't have my Lv4 Enlighten yet so stuck with two auras. Had a couple of questions though:

(1) On bosses, how are you keeping up Frenzy charges? Or are you just not? Like, Elder's adds don't spawn often enough for more than a Frenxy charge about 1/4 of the fight.

(2) Also speaking of bosses, are you chilling Elder/Shaper with your crits? I'm still a lower level so my hits are about half of yours in POB, but I can't see how you're getting or keeping anything chilled for the extra damage from Hypothermia. Wouldn't Cold Pen be better than Hypothermia in this situation?

(3) I somehow had a Halcyon drop in a basic breach, rather than in a breachstone, didn't know it could happen. Thoughts on Halcyon/Pandemonius in this build?
Hey guys!
sorry for the hiatus but needed a slight break from PoE that being said! we will be back for 3.6 on launch and all weekend long! So as we dive into the league and learn new items ect. We will be talking how to update all my current builds with the new stuff! So if you plan on playing Frostblades this league be sure to swing by Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde when league goes live and ask all your questions! See you all then!!
Guys the new gloves are OP OP for this build (the shaper overleach ones) sorry don't have name on hand.
So when the new gloves are OP, what do we have to change to implement them?

Any Tree or Skill or further Equip changes?

Because atm it's working fine for me but still want to improve ;)

Thank you for this awesome build^^
Btw killed Shaper last league with this
Dernière édition par Distur, le 12 mars 2019 00:21:29
"
Distur a écrit :
So when the new gloves are OP, what do we have to change to implement them?

Any Tree or Skill or further Equip changes?

Because atm it's working fine for me but still want to improve ;)

Thank you for this awesome build^^
Btw killed Shaper last league with this

PoB updated. Any questions please ask

New skill tree path, New gear , New gem combo Enjoy! about 4m more dps then before lol :)
Dernière édition par Sidefx06, le 12 mars 2019 10:59:18
Hello man, nice build

Can you tell me why on your POB update you got the points on the sword tree node?

Also you got Assassin's mark with Curse on hit who are not linked to any active skill, can you tell me how you Apply it?

Thanks
Dernière édition par Triggerys, le 12 mars 2019 12:29:53
"
Triggerys a écrit :
Hello man, nice build

Can you tell me why on your POB update you got the points on the sword tree node?

Also you got Assassin's mark with Curse on hit who are not linked to any active skill, can you tell me how you Apply it?

Thanks

Looks like simple mistakes will fix when I can in a bit. If anyone finds any other errors let me know!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires