[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
lEvilLL a écrit :
This is my first league, and friends recommended this build and i'm having a blast. Already have all the key items (just looking for a better 6 link bow).

I have a question regarding the quiver crafting, it doesnt seem possible to have Damage over time multiplier crafted on the bench, is that right? Ty

No, you can't. If it was then crafting would be extremely easy to get nearly BiS quiver.

"
antimufa a écrit :
Guys, if we have Farruls and we can then automate frenzy charges, can we drop some nodes in the tree to make space for end game clusters?

Im 94 but I kinda die sometimes so I dont think im getting to 98

Yes, obviously. Ditching couple of damage nodes is fine since you should gain lots of damage from using jewels in the first place.

If you're dying then it's always good idea to look into defensive crafts. I always recommend elder/redeemer boots with endurance charge generation on kill, it's godlike when combined with Gladiator's 10% phys damage reduction when on max charges.

"
Bloodhatred a écrit :
Anyone playing this on hardcore and mind telling me how viable this is?

FAQ: How's the hardcore viability?
A: On the edge of viability. It's fairly safe until red tier maps where mistake or very unfortunate event might take your life. I would only recommend it to exprienced hardcore players.

I reached level 98 last league with gear you can see in non-harvest gear build videos. I died but i messed up big time, very likely i would've got to 99 or 100 before end of the league. Survivability is totally fine, but doesn't leave a lot of room for mistakes.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I'm new to bleed bow and considering this as a league starter next league. So please bear with me if I am asking rather basic questions.

Since we are not using Crimson Dance, we can only have one stack of bleeds active (the highest one). More attack speed will help to put more potentially higher stacks of bleed on a single mob. How important it attack speed for DPS, acutally?

How well will this build work in maps without having a 6L?

Before getting a bow with high phys dps and 60% chance to deal double damage - are there budget options/uniques worth noting, or rather get a high phys damage rare bow?

Which items/mods on items do you consider to be mandatory to push into red maps?

If you were to league start this, would you rather start with lacerate bleed and switch when you have enough currency?

For a league starter, would not investing in crit but rather going Resolute Technique be a viable alternative?
Dernière édition par HatMatter, le 22 oct. 2020 05:11:31
"
FAQ: How's the hardcore viability?
A: On the edge of viability. It's fairly safe until red tier maps where mistake or very unfortunate event might take your life. I would only recommend it to exprienced hardcore players.

I reached level 98 last league with gear you can see in non-harvest gear build videos. I died but i messed up big time, very likely i would've got to 99 or 100 before end of the league. Survivability is totally fine, but doesn't leave a lot of room for mistakes.

Yea, that's it. Currently Im 95 in HC Heist (CHAMPION) but I spent 15~ exalts to reach 7k life and good dps numbers (easy Elder , Shaper, Conquerors, T16). Problem comes when you need to regen big consecutive amounts of damage. We have no great leech (low leech recovery) or regeneration, so you have to dodge all things. It specially hurts fighting bosses like Twisted Distant Memory (probably Sirus too).

Grab a Corrupted blood jewel when you can, it will help a lot.

BTW, first time playing this character. Perma fortify (Champion ascendancy) is a must.
"
HatMatter a écrit :
I'm new to bleed bow and considering this as a league starter next league. So please bear with me if I am asking rather basic questions.

Since we are not using Crimson Dance, we can only have one stack of bleeds active (the highest one). More attack speed will help to put more potentially higher stacks of bleed on a single mob. How important it attack speed for DPS, acutally?

How well will this build work in maps without having a 6L?

Before getting a bow with high phys dps and 60% chance to deal double damage - are there budget options/uniques worth noting, or rather get a high phys damage rare bow?

Which items/mods on items do you consider to be mandatory to push into red maps?

If you were to league start this, would you rather start with lacerate bleed and switch when you have enough currency?

For a league starter, would not investing in crit but rather going Resolute Technique be a viable alternative?

This build was my league start. It would be hard to do SSF, but wasn't super difficult to get a 6L body armor, a well rolled lioneyes. Then i could get an elder bow, craft that with fossils i either find or trade for as i continue to play.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

This build was my league start. It would be hard to do SSF, but wasn't super difficult to get a 6L body armor, a well rolled lioneyes. Then i could get an elder bow, craft that with fossils i either find or trade for as i continue to play.

I'm not planning to go SSF, but I don't want to run a build where life is miserable until you've found/can affort a 6L.

How often did you upgrade your weapon during leveling and mapping until you started to roll/buy the Elder bow?

What is/was your fossil approach? Jagged? Serrated? Jagged + Serrated?
"
HatMatter a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

I'm not planning to go SSF, but I don't want to run a build where life is miserable until you've found/can affort a 6L.

How often did you upgrade your weapon during leveling and mapping until you started to roll/buy the Elder bow?

What is/was your fossil approach? Jagged? Serrated? Jagged + Serrated?

Leveling up I just used uniques i was able to trade for. So like Death Harp. 6L body armors are pretty cheap typically, and a 5L lioneyes is also not very much. Can start mapping without those kind of links as well. Also if you start doing heists as you continue to level, you'll get some currency drops that way.

Got this sexy, sexy boy
"
DankawSL a écrit :

Swift Affliction can be used as an optional link but not recommended. Unless you deal very high amounts of damage, Unbound Ailments is a better option. The extra duration gives a lot of room for dodging and applying other debuffs on enemy. This is true especially against very tanky bosses.

What would you deem to be very high DPS to switch to Swift Affliction ?

Just had an awakened one drop and was thinking it might be an upgrade.

Currently my Puncture is at 400k with just Malevolence and sitting in the hideout.
This is my 1st lv 100 and I'm playing since Perandus. Thank you for the build. I've made some changes but the survivability and the dps is amazing.
"
HatMatter a écrit :

With the lack of crit on the left side of the tree, taking 100% to hit is better for your DPS, and it's literally right next to your path. No filler nodes required.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires