[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
Matrielx a écrit :
Spoiler
Amazing guide man!
Finally decided to give it a try and started this as my semi-ssf first character on a friendly private league.

Its awesome ! Got my first Awakener kill ever!

A bit tricky to to find gear for upgrades, guesion about the bow, is the craft itself strong enough to work with some bench crafted phys/atk speed to provide best DPS ? Or will high pDPS bow be better? Does PoB calculate this elder craft properly ?
Lost almost all my currency and got only this, no idea if I should recraft it or try to solve it somehow:

Also, made a video if you want to attach it to you links, some no-commentary end-game mapping :)

https://youtu.be/YTEY9iPjwcg

Decimation Bow is an awful base. I would only craft it if you couldn't find anything else and have surplus of exalts (for budget bleed). Citadels are quite common and straight up better. You'll simply have to farm elder maps with scarabs or elder guardians. You should be able to find something eventually.

Best you can do atm is try to remove lightning damage with beastcrafting/annul. If not, then return to alt spam for another try.

Thanks for the reply :) Playing SSF and its not so easy to farm the base thats why I was wondering if I should craft it or not.
Will try to farm Citadel then, big thanks, keep up the great work!
;>
Can someone help a noob understand why we use Blood and Sand?

Isnt blood someone default? I asked in global chat because I kept making challenger charges without the skill even linked
"
antimufa a écrit :

Isnt blood someone default? I asked in global chat because I kept making challenger charges without the skill even linked

It's specifically because of the "Arena Challenger" ascendancy keystone. It gives:

*25% chance to gain a challenger charge when you hit a rare or unique enemy while in Blood stance (so you swap to blood for bossing)

*Gain a challenger charge when you kill an enemy while in Sand stance (sand stance for mapping)

And each challenger charge gives 2% more attack speed and movement speed, up to 10 charges total

Not sure how you were getting challenger charges without using the skill itself, but it's definitely an important skill to be using. We don't have a lot of mobility in this build, so the 20% movement speed + the ~65%+ movement speed from your quicksilver flask is the best way to get around quickly.
"
antimufa a écrit :

It's been so long since Blood and Sand stances were introduced that i forgot if i found out about it. Yes, Blood is default stance. even if you don't use any stance you can generate challenger charges on rare/unique monster. However it's not very optimal for mapping and rng might screw you over sometimes, or you stop to check loot from Blight or Legion and you lose them all again, and stacking takes time.

Reserving 10% mana for easy generation during mapping and upkeep is totally worth it imo.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Got lucky and found this in a heist. Need to optimize some other gear pieces and start bow crafting now. Doing okay in t11 maps, but am a bit squishy for sure. Tis a fun build. I like using assailum, the snipe channel just feels fun, and damage seems worth it too me.
nvm
~ Seph
Dernière édition par sephrinx, le 1 oct. 2020 11:56:19

Can someone help what to do at this point, should i just keep culling and multimod the physicals? Won't that one mod hinder me anyhow?
"
Kepucz a écrit :
Spoiler

Can someone help what to do at this point, should i just keep culling and multimod the physicals? Won't that one mod hinder me anyhow?

Simply continue with crafting steps, it's that simple. If you want someone else's opinion, then i think it's pretty alright mod combo but not the best. Multimod and move on.

If Culling Strike was harmful, i would mention it like i did with phys -> chaos conversion mod.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
Kepucz a écrit :
Spoiler

Simply continue with crafting steps, it's that simple. If you want someone else's opinion, then i think it's pretty alright mod combo but not the best. Multimod and move on.

If Culling Strike was harmful, i would mention it like i did with phys -> chaos conversion mod.

Thank you for quick response, and quite an amazing guide. Very impressive work!
I cannot for the life of me hit the Bleeding mod. I've spent like 300 alts so far, a dozen fossils, etc. Item level is 85.

Should I just try and sell it? I'm not sure if I should just sell it and try to buy a bow at this point.
~ Seph
Dernière édition par sephrinx, le 4 oct. 2020 19:50:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires