[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

April 23rd, 2019
FAQ:
* 3 new question added, about Farrul's Pounce and Ryslatha's Coil (yes it works)

"
Tyfoid a écrit :
Seen conflicting information about Ryslatha's Coil while looking for a concrete answer. Is there a way we can test/prove that it works with bleed damage.

I've already tested it long time ago, here's video on the subject. Yes it works.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
April 23rd, 2019
FAQ:
* 3 new question added, about Farrul's Pounce and Ryslatha's Coil (yes it works)

"
Tyfoid a écrit :
Seen conflicting information about Ryslatha's Coil while looking for a concrete answer. Is there a way we can test/prove that it works with bleed damage.

I've already tested it long time ago, here's video on the subject. Yes it works.

Thanks!
"
DankawSL a écrit :

"
CaptainFoo a écrit :
just filled out the pierce nodes and got Lab 2 done for explosions...feels so much better now but i'm still in A8. currently running around in a 3R3G Skin of the Loyal for tornado and 3G1R rare bow.

I wanted to mention it last time - please, respec the projectile nodes. Also bleed nodes as you should have 100% chance to bleed right now.

Act 8 is the real beginning of the build. Just short on damage (not really if you're using twink gear).

I haven't played in a couple days, but I think I'm at 105% so if I drop a bleed node I'm below 100%; and which proj nodes? the ones leading to pierce? everything feels bad without pierce!
The ones you were supposed to respec at normal lab (~lvl 29 tree, there are 2 of them), duelist's starting area.

No, you're at 100% chance to bleed without any additional nodes, assuming you use support gem of the same name. 50% ascendancy, 25% support gem, 25% bow nodes on the tree.
"
DankawSL a écrit :
The ones you were supposed to respec at normal lab (~lvl 29 tree, there are 2 of them), duelist's starting area.

No, you're at 100% chance to bleed without any additional nodes, assuming you use support gem of the same name. 50% ascendancy, 25% support gem, 25% bow nodes on the tree.

Figured it out, thanks! Pretty smooth going through early maps. Not sure if I like the feel of Siege Ballista so I'm experimenting with Vaal Rain of Arrows.
Hi,

Posting just to give props to the OP, nice build and really enjoyable when you get things going, I will just stop because I dislike Synthesis mechanics and I consider myself done with the league.

Pretty satisfying to shoot 1 TS to a pack and see them die from bleedexplosions, and a refreshing arquetype to play. Thanks a lot for setting up the guide and for the continuous answers in this thread :)

PS: I know bow it is just decent, but got me cleaning t15´s with no leveled gems in a breathe.

Spoiler
In case you haven't seen yet, Bex posted an updated Gladiator ascendancy:

There's one new major node and attack speed on minor nodes became global (previously 1-handed weapon exclusive). Obviously, these changes are pure buffs. I don't remember how much #% mana reservation the blood/sand stance cost, but regardless of everything that new major node solves one of primary issues of this build - mobility. Considering the previously taken 4th ascendancy major point was basically unreliable 40% increased damage, this is a massive buff to the build. You would be picking it up in merciless or uber lab, not sure yet.

Jonathan also confirmed in Baeclast podcast that bleed receives some tweaks next league, we can safely assume they're buffs. Depending how big the changes are, this build might even become a strong league starter.

Now all that's left is to wait for patch notes.
"
DankawSL a écrit :
In case you haven't seen yet, Bex posted an updated Gladiator ascendancy:

There's one new major node and attack speed on minor nodes became global (previously 1-handed weapon exclusive). Obviously, these changes are pure buffs. I don't remember how much #% mana reservation the blood/sand stance cost, but regardless of everything that new major node solves one of primary issues of this build - mobility. Considering the previously taken 4th ascendancy major point was basically unreliable 40% increased damage, this is a massive buff to the build. You would be picking it up in merciless or uber lab, not sure yet.

Jonathan also confirmed in Baeclast podcast that bleed receives some tweaks next league, we can safely assume they're buffs. Depending how big the changes are, this build might even become a strong league starter.

Now all that's left is to wait for patch notes.

the best way to start my weekend, thank you!
do you think you could run this build in SSF? besides the Coil, the other unique (quiver) is not entirely required. and the jewel also is not necessarily needed in early mapping.

i'd like to roll the build in SSF in legion. i started with it in Flashback, but i've been using twink gear and a Death's Opus, so the bleed feels really good, and i'm melting story content at the moment.
Yes, it's OK for SSF but nothing great (in current state). It clears good on a budget. There are few things that you probably won't be able to obtain in SSF:

* +2 TS helmet enchantment
* Ryslatha's Coil (it's really damn rare)
* good 7-link Elder bow

You lose quite big chunk of damage/clear without them in the end game. 7-link bow is the least important one, basic bleed bow is enough for majority of the content. Skirmish quiver (the only reason Siege Ballista is used in the build in the first place) is a relatively common drop, so you will get it sooner or later. You can expect damage to drop around yellow/red maps if you couldn't craft basic 100% more bleed damage bow, which might be quite likely with current state of delve and fossil farming.

That's for current version of the game. This might change very soon. I'll give the final verdict once we see patch notes and 20/20 gems.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 1 juin 2019 17:21:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires