[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Well, I ended up going for the additional defense layering and it's quite expensive but worth it I think...

Tl;dr
- 3x Elegant form passives + 2 passive nodes on tree for 100+ elemental ailments avoidance
- Endurance charge on kill from elder boots
- Stun avoidance from Heart of Oak and Elder boots nets 50%+ stun avoidance
- Fortify from Anointment

(Additional note, I suck at this game but hey, fun is fun)

Passive at 92: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeAdwC9gUtBbUILgiJDY0OQxR1GY4aVSF2Iuoj9i5TLyQwcTB8MgE31DmGOkI78D0APd1B00MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1qfW69daF85YSFh62SjZU1mtmzYdO16U3rvfXWBm4TZhO-Gzod2ivCNfY2_j2CQCpUFmvGbLZzEo4qm4K_psKuyGbciun-9Nr54vqe-t8N5xILKqc1fz3rQTNNv037UI9rB3ajl5ujW6XbtP-2D7dfuDu969qP8xf66

Here is my gear

Any suggestions welcome. Fun build! but quite expensive
Dernière édition par Vulgaire, le 4 mai 2020 22:09:48
@krazydude: Thats the wrong base for us, we can't have pierce
"
krazydude a écrit :

I tried crafting a Quiver for my Essence drain character.. tried to Hunter slam Chaos damage over time multiplier and instead got this. Wondered if it's good for this build.

I can't find a quiver like this in market.. Offers are welcome.

Q: Why can't i have pierce/fork/chain on my gear?
A: In order for Ensnaring Arrow to work and apply the debuff. It can only happen if the arrow hits an enemy and stops. Any of the mechanics above allow the arrow to hit the target an keep flying towards next victim, preventing debuff from being applied.

It's fine if you dont want to use ensnaring arrow for single target though. Obviously will be doing a lot less dps but its doable.
Dernière édition par Sclyzed, le 11 mai 2020 08:14:22
"
Vulgaire a écrit :
Well, I ended up going for the additional defense layering and it's quite expensive but worth it I think...

Tl;dr
- 3x Elegant form passives + 2 passive nodes on tree for 100+ elemental ailments avoidance
- Endurance charge on kill from elder boots
- Stun avoidance from Heart of Oak and Elder boots nets 50%+ stun avoidance
- Fortify from Anointment

(Additional note, I suck at this game but hey, fun is fun)

Passive at 92: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeAdwC9gUtBbUILgiJDY0OQxR1GY4aVSF2Iuoj9i5TLyQwcTB8MgE31DmGOkI78D0APd1B00MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1qfW69daF85YSFh62SjZU1mtmzYdO16U3rvfXWBm4TZhO-Gzod2ivCNfY2_j2CQCpUFmvGbLZzEo4qm4K_psKuyGbciun-9Nr54vqe-t8N5xILKqc1fz3rQTNNv037UI9rB3ajl5ujW6XbtP-2D7dfuDu969qP8xf66

Here is my gear

Any suggestions welcome. Fun build! but quite expensive

I would personally go to the left side of the tree. It's so much better for bleed builds to go that way, even playing it with range. If you want examples, look up gladiator split arrows/rain of arrows on poe.ninja. You will see all of them run the left side of the tree, even the hardcore players. If you were making a regular rain of arrows/split youd of course take the right side of tree as a ranger. Get a lioneyes fall so you can take all the axe clusters on left side also.

Dernière édition par Sclyzed, le 11 mai 2020 08:37:04

Just started this build the other day and crafted this bow for it.

What are peoples thoughts on the bleeding inflicts damage faster hunter mod? Is it better than DoT mods or other similar mods? I imagine it is, since there are fewer sources so you get a higher multiplier of your overall damage, but I'm not sure on that

I just crafted this bow. Is it good for this build considering it's missing the bleeding suffix?
How would you improve my (ZimZem) build?

(I am dying to 4-watchstone conqueror's and get 1-shot more often than I should be)

Dernière édition par Tygerlilly, le 14 mai 2020 17:50:55
"
Jaruri a écrit :
Spoiler

Just started this build the other day and crafted this bow for it.

What are peoples thoughts on the bleeding inflicts damage faster hunter mod? Is it better than DoT mods or other similar mods? I imagine it is, since there are fewer sources so you get a higher multiplier of your overall damage, but I'm not sure on that

It's more or less the same as DoT multiplier. Depends on your gear.

"
DawnOfDusk_ a écrit :
Spoiler

I just crafted this bow. Is it good for this build considering it's missing the bleeding suffix?

Is it good? You hit a jackpot and it's better than any mediocre phys damage bow (multimodded or so) with a good suffix.

"
Tygerlilly a écrit :
Spoiler
How would you improve my (ZimZem) build?

(I am dying to 4-watchstone conqueror's and get 1-shot more often than I should be)

I don't do gear checks anymore. I can say one thing for certain - if you're dying to conquerors on ANY build, it's a player issue. All their attacks are easy to avoid, so if played properly you should never be in danger of death.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I have a build somewhat like this.

POB is saying I can do a 30 million (total) bleed (Puncture, snipe, 6 stages, enemy bleeding and moving)

https://pastebin.com/bmNCZ9Sf

Also, how much DPS does Ryslatha really add? They aren't cheap and my current belt is pretty nifty.

If anyone looks at the POB, any suggestions you can think of to improve the build?

Thanks
Dernière édition par Ludwig_van, le 19 mai 2020 18:09:23
Hi, thanks for the build, is the second league playing with this and I'm loving it, doing all content

Just crafted a bow with Culling Strike, is Culling Strike working with bleed?

Sorry if there's answered and for my english :)

Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires