[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

If some1 is willing to finish this craft:

potential 430+ pdps bow but needs ~8ex to finish (includes 6l + hunters exalt slam (could do without ofc))

cheapest 430pds citadel bow (on- and offline) is 20ex atm.

contact me ingame or leave a message here or as pm with ur offer.

Dernière édition par elbramso, le 30 janv. 2020 06:43:29
Finally got a decent gear to fast mapping and meta/conqueror bosses, please anyone can help me to improve the build? what will be next?

Also i dont know what level of immortal call should i focus, atm im goingt to max it

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dZsU8PSX

Thanks.
"
dfda91 a écrit :
Finally got a decent gear to fast mapping and meta/conqueror bosses, please anyone can help me to improve the build? what will be next?

Also i dont know what level of immortal call should i focus, atm im goingt to max it

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dZsU8PSX

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Thanks.

looks pretty damn solid to me - why to u want to push further?

Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
elbramso a écrit :

Just for mix-max build, i bought a new boots:

Also i think i can improve the vulnerability on hit ring and maybe armour with elder base +1 socketed support jewel and high life.

Dont know about the rest.
"
dfda91 a écrit :
"
elbramso a écrit :

Just for mix-max build, i bought a new boots:

Indisponible

Also i think i can improve the vulnerability on hit ring and maybe armour with elder base +1 socketed support jewel and high life.

Dont know about the rest.

You can never have too much life or too much (physical) dot multiplier.

The bow is upgradeable but it'll be expensive - something with similar prefixes but faster bleed and/or damage over time multiplier suffixes will be solidly better.

The vulnerability ring lacks phys damage to attacks & only has crafted life, i believe +phys damage should be a significantly bigger upgrade than vulnerability 5->8.

You could push for a quiver with phys dot multi and regular dot multi, and/or a non-crafted +phys damage. May well introduce resistance cap issues tho =\

Nice gloves, I suspect damage-while-leeching would be better than damage-while-flasked though - easier to maintain & higher % increased. You could also try slamming them (ditto the resists ring).

That's all that sprung out at me. Personally I like to go to https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php and go through each slot thinking "ok, what would be my ideal 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes?" which prettymuch always boils down to more multiplier, more +phys, and more life.

TL;DR - Your bow is the big weakness imo.. good prefixes, but lacks the ideal suffixes to support it.

But yeah, your setup is pretty strong already tbh... all that would just be icing on the cake.
Dernière édition par Lakh, le 31 janv. 2020 14:30:21
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Thanks for the replies, now i have a question, "%increased damage while leeching" worth for mana leech? normaly im at full life but i got low % on mana leech (passive node), this will work?

Also if i Slam on my gloves, hitting "%physical converted to cold/fire/light damage will break them)?
Dernière édition par dfda91, le 1 févr. 2020 08:22:47
"
dfda91 a écrit :
Thanks for the replies, now i have a question, "%increased damage while leeching" worth for mana leech? normaly im at full life but i got low % on mana leech (passive node), this will work?

Also if i Slam on my gloves, hitting "%physical converted to cold/fire/light damage will break them)?

PoE is very literal - it says "leeching" therefore any leeching will work (health, mana or energy shield). It's like the Destroyer skill node where three of the affixes specify 'melee 2 hand weapon' (and don't work with bows) and the fourth specifies '2 hand weapon' (and therefore does work with bows).

And %physical conversion would break your gloves, but they're only on the table if you slam with a Crusader orb. I'm 99% sure you can't slam incursion mods (the other non-crafting source of conversion).

If you click on the individual affixes on poedb you can see the number of chances each affix has to roll. So if you (e.g.) used a Warlord Orb, you'd get a guaranteed Warlord prefix with 125 chances at +Max Frenzy Charges, 1500 (500*3) chances at Increased Melee Damage, 1500 (500*3) chances at Projectile Attack Damage, and 1500 chances at increased Spell Damage (500*3).

So 4625 options in total, of which 1625 are 'good' to you and the rest useless - roughly 1-in-3 odds of a dps boost with a Warlord orb.

A regular exalt will be rolling off the Hunter & basic table so you'd be likely to end up with some sort of evasion boost, could get +phys damage if you're lucky, and your useless options are the strike skills from hunter & the +elemental damage (none of which break the item, so it's just a wasted exalt & opportunity).
Update on my journey with the build (still in SSFSC):

You guys probably figured out that the final update is going to be late. It's already half-way through the league, things already start to calm down. Taking my time to test everything and polish the final version is my preferred way to do things. I don't think i will do another stunt of essentially making whole new build from the scratch like i did this league. At least not when i'm racing which is the primary reason of delayed updates early on. Anyway, to the point:

I did multiple tests on lower tier maps, switching the support gems around. Split Arrow + Chain indeed feels pretty good, very similar to how Pierce works but in some cases it's better, in some worse. Very likely it's stronger on very high budget. However they still can't compare to RoA, because Vaal RoA exists. It deals huge amount of damage over few seconds and brings a lot utility at the same time i keep relying on it all the time. Metamorphs would be especially difficult, since they spawn tons of adds that block puncture. I didn't test new Tornado Shot yet, but i don't think it's going to be better. Without +2 projectiles enchantment it doesn't feel nearly as good to use.

I reached red maps today, farmed up Imperial Legacy (my bow kinda sucks tho) and in general didn't encounter too many issues yet. Still didn't die but i was close few times. Despite working on budget the build holds quite well. BUT. I still believe the build feels worse than the old version. There's multiple reasons for it:

#1 - Puncture feels amazing until more than 1 enemy enters the screen, then it becomes awful to apply everything manually. Puncture, Ensnaring arrow, repeat multiple time while being attacked all the time.

#2 - Mobile enemies who jump a lot... like some combinations of metamorph are nightmare. You have to constantly apply Ensnaring Arrow, Even worse, they spawn enemies all around them it problematic to hit them in the first place.

#3 - There's a lot to micromanage, definitely more than before. End game build fixes it almost entirely, but before that it can be quite a big pain.

#4 - Puncture and the necessity to be extremely accurate. It would be great to have extra projectiles, but it's another investment and doesn't completely solve the problem.

None of these points applied to old TS+Siege Ballista combo. It simply felt so much better than sniping people with Puncture multiple times to reach close to maximum damage. I could make a switch to the old build, but the problem is... the new build still feels better despite everything. It's all due to how significantly better Puncture damage is and overall 3.9 difficulty increase. Shorter placement range and lower damage on Ballista doesn't help either. I'm sure it still works but at much higher investment compared to the current version.

What's done is done. I'll keep testing and find the optimal combination as usual. I'll stay in SSF for a little longer until i'm forced to acquire better gear to progress. The rant/update turned out longer than expected, as usual.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 1 févr. 2020 18:17:19
Hey all. First things first, loved the build. I love hearing all the exploding pops, such a good thing to have! I decided to abandon my character in favor of a Necromancer, and I think I'd like to pump a bit more currency into it to hit some higher breakpoints. So I'm selling all my gear. I have gems that I can include if interested with everything, all 20% quality in the level 17-18 area. If anyone is interested, pieces are in the spoiler below. Prices mostly negotiable. Overall fun stuff, but I'm enjoying the Necro a fair bit more right now. Whole set gets you enough Int and Dex for all requirements, and overcaps on resists for -resist maps.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par omglapizza, le 2 févr. 2020 11:19:23
I think it's just crazy how the price of sveral items dropped recently...

I'm trying to sell a 460pdps Citadel Bow with included maim but it seems I have to keep it^^

Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires