[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
xodrul a écrit :
Wasn't there a Harvest crafting section on the main page when we were in Harvest league?

Was looking for that again since we got Harvest back.. I think we started with getting Liquefaction on the Elder bow first?

Keyword - "was". That method no longer works due to tag clean up back in 3.12 league.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

So what exactly should I do here?
Remove cold res via harvest and then just multi craft, or is there a better option?
Or should I try to get physical T1 and bleeding?

Is first going for as much damage as possible and then get bleeding via harvest influence mod also viable?
Dernière édition par schullinho, le 24 janv. 2021 20:12:13
"
schullinho a écrit :
Spoiler

So what exactly should I do here?
Remove cold res via harvest and then just multi craft, or is there a better option?
Or should I try to get physical T1 and bleeding?

Is first going for as much damage as possible and then get bleeding via harvest influence mod also viable?

I can't answer your question without crucial information - what do YOU WANT to do here?

Low on budget? Just multimod and go.
Want to make a ridiculously good bow? Use Alt-Regal crafting method or try your luck with Fossils/Harvest until you get something good to work with.

Right now it's just multimod. You can slam physical augment afterwards for a ~50% chance to get bleeding damage increase. Wrong outcome will lower your damage considerably and requires chaos removal to save the bow. Your choice,
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 25 janv. 2021 08:33:23

I bought some divine orb to reroll it, but what is the most important stat on the item?

Can someone help me to figure what to aim for....

Is maximaum physical attack damage the most important?
Are there any other unique body armours worth using? both kintsugi and farrul are quite expensive

Or should i just get a good rare body armour?
"
DankawSL a écrit :

"
EU_Rogue a écrit :
Spoiler
I've recently invested in my cluster jewels and noticed a notable DPS increase which is nice and i've definitely been doing better in all round mapping but I've been struggling with the sheer density of mobs in tight spaces such as rituals. Bossing has been a big struggle as well, maven enchance endgame bosses such as shaper/elder guardians have been particularly bad since she ensnares you and i'm always running out of flask charges making me an easy target.

I actually used to use pride and have a level 21 in the stash but i swapped it for malevolance so i could play it safer and attack from a good range since i used to die from normal mobs quite often in red maps.

Awesome, I will gcp recipe them now was just not wanting to take a hit to my DPS and was saving up for 21/23 versions of the gems instead.
How would you suggest i implement some endurance charge generation apart from replica farrul's fur? :)

Thank you :D

That's a valuable info. I can only do so much when people tell me "i'm dying" without telling me specifics. Detailed feedback like this is appreciated.

Rituals - i figured they might be a problem. I doubt armour versions of bleed gladiator have it easier.

I'm playing "armour version" of bleed gladiator right now i guess (even tho i did nothing at all to get some armour - all my items have random base) - i went for the left side of the tree, since i have no acro i put in block unique quiver and block unique flask and got crystal skin anointment for +2 all max res tottal. I feel VERY safe in rituals, basically if there's no shit-mob who puts chaos DoT all over arena i can just stand in the middle and fire non-stop (i have smg like 150c gear on me). On hard mods some running is needed tho. One more thing - phasing flask is HUGE for running in rituals. It's close to be the most important item for hard rituals.

Dernière édition par agarwean, le 25 janv. 2021 11:49:30
Hey man, epic guide but i have a question

can i craft phy damage and phys% on this bow

not sure how to input pictures but my bow has

Prefix - bleed 100% damage
Suffix - DoT multiplier 35%
Suffix - Crit chance

Its an ilvl 85 harbinger bow
Hey man, thank you for the exhaustive guide. It's a fun build, very durable, and lots of damage.

i have linked the balista totem with Ensnared arrow, and i manually cast the Vulnerability. I think playstyle becomes much easier this way, plus it's safer. anyone else playing like that?

My question is: I have linked CWDT with steelskin and molten shell, but i don't ever see the animation of the molten shell. CWDT is lvl 17 ( supports 67 or lower) and Molten Shell is lvl 19 (requires lvl 67). Any ideas with that? maybe it activates and i just never have a chance to see it? Do you think I should keep CWDT and steel skin at a lower lvl, or lvl them to 20?
Dernière édition par Foverian, le 26 janv. 2021 06:16:09
"
PattyWin a écrit :
Spoiler

I bought some divine orb to reroll it, but what is the most important stat on the item?

Can someone help me to figure what to aim for....

Is maximaum physical attack damage the most important?

More maximum physical and life are what you're looking for. Less minimum... the lower the better but it's secondary priority.

"
Kronox001 a écrit :
Are there any other unique body armours worth using? both kintsugi and farrul are quite expensive

Or should i just get a good rare body armour?

I don't recommend Kintsugi anymore, i simply forgot to take it out of PoB.

Rare 6-link is what i recommend these days.

"
agarwean a écrit :
Spoiler
I'm playing "armour version" of bleed gladiator right now i guess (even tho i did nothing at all to get some armour - all my items have random base) - i went for the left side of the tree, since i have no acro i put in block unique quiver and block unique flask and got crystal skin anointment for +2 all max res tottal. I feel VERY safe in rituals, basically if there's no shit-mob who puts chaos DoT all over arena i can just stand in the middle and fire non-stop (i have smg like 150c gear on me). On hard mods some running is needed tho. One more thing - phasing flask is HUGE for running in rituals. It's close to be the most important item for hard rituals.

The thing with armour is that it's great against physical damage and you feel immortal against it. Majority of small trash are physical in the first place The moment elemental damage appears you have no defense outside of Molten Shell. I experienced that back in Delirium when i used Champion and was mostly saved Fortify + CWDT Molten Shell together many times. In your case, you have block instead of Fortify.

You're still probably in yellow maps where things shouldn't be too bad yet. I wonder how it's going to be later. EU_Rogue had problems in high tier reds after all. You also have to keep in mind that by speccing into block you also lose a lot of good stats, especially from a quiver. Your block should be more or less the same as what dodge gives you when you spec into it. The only real difference is armour instead of evasion.

"
Amshqt a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey man, epic guide but i have a question

can i craft phy damage and phys% on this bow

not sure how to input pictures but my bow has

Prefix - bleed 100% damage
Suffix - DoT multiplier 35%
Suffix - Crit chance

Its an ilvl 85 harbinger bow

Of course you can, 2 prefixe and 1 suffix is precisely what you need.

"
Foverian a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey man, thank you for the exhaustive guide. It's a fun build, very durable, and lots of damage.

i have linked the balista totem with Ensnared arrow, and i manually cast the Vulnerability. I think playstyle becomes much easier this way, plus it's safer. anyone else playing like that?

My question is: I have linked CWDT with steelskin and molten shell, but i don't ever see the animation of the molten shell. CWDT is lvl 17 ( supports 67 or lower) and Molten Shell is lvl 19 (requires lvl 67). Any ideas with that? maybe it activates and i just never have a chance to see it? Do you think I should keep CWDT and steel skin at a lower lvl, or lvl them to 20?

But you're not even using my guide.

Ensnaring Arrow - Barrage has extra purpose, it's to stack challenger stacks quickly on single target on top of debuffing enemy.

Steelskin and Molten Shell are guard skills. You cannot have more than 1 guard skills active at the same time because if one guard skill triggers, it applies cooldown to all other.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 26 janv. 2021 07:40:56
Do Owerwhelm stat work good for build for Bleed Dot dmg ?
IGN KotsaPL

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires