[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hi everyone, this is my third league i start with bleedbow. I dont exactly play this version but it used to work really well. Have not yet gotten my bleedbow, BUT i wanted to ask, whether some of you also feel as if the damage to bosses is incredibly low this league? As if there was avoid bleed and 40% phys reduction on the map, even though it is not. It seems super weird to me, dont think the damage felt this low last league. So just wanted to check whether anyone else noticed that or whether any bugs are known atm regarding any of the relevant mechanics like ensnaring, puncture etc

thanks a lot and good luck
Hey i have a Question, i have found a very good Talisman with 2 Pierce Projectiles, does Puncture with Pierce the Full Damage?
"
PattyWin a écrit :

Iam not sure if my vulnerability setup works. I dont see curese effect on my screen.

am i missing sthg or what could be the problem?

You seem to be using Infractem in your items. As your arrows pierce all targets, it at least prevents Ensnaring Arrow from applying ensnare, maybe also the curse.
Should I keep this? I want to use this till the end of the league and I'm not sure if I should keep Projectile Speed. I'll craft % Increased Physical Damage and Attack Speed + Quality if I decide to keep it.

Thanks for suggestions.

"
DankawSL a écrit :
Something completely unrelated - didn't you have CA guide at certain point? Other than frequently posting here (and i'm glad you're here actually playing evasion build), i'm pretty sure i've seen your name elsewhere.

Yes, i am usually playing CA/TR-hybrid in leagues and i have been playing a mf-version in standard for quite a while. The mf-version is struggeling with content at awakener level 8, which is why i am currently not playing the build. Actually i am playing pretty much exclusivly bow-builds for years now.
"
Trevifish a écrit :
Should I keep this? I want to use this till the end of the league and I'm not sure if I should keep Projectile Speed. I'll craft % Increased Physical Damage and Attack Speed + Quality if I decide to keep it.

Thanks for suggestions.

In my personal opinion, and you won't like it; toss an annul on it and pray to remove proj speed. That would leave you with the perfect setup.

However if you NEED a bow right now, I would keep it as is and craft %phys and roll with it for a bit. My bow is scuffed, but I am saving currency to reroll it.

If you annul and lose the flat or bleed mod, at least you can then use perfect fossils and get 30% quality.
"
Bendortiker a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi everyone, this is my third league i start with bleedbow. I dont exactly play this version but it used to work really well. Have not yet gotten my bleedbow, BUT i wanted to ask, whether some of you also feel as if the damage to bosses is incredibly low this league? As if there was avoid bleed and 40% phys reduction on the map, even though it is not. It seems super weird to me, dont think the damage felt this low last league. So just wanted to check whether anyone else noticed that or whether any bugs are known atm regarding any of the relevant mechanics like ensnaring, puncture etc

thanks a lot and good luck

Seems you fixed problem on your own. I know you had +1 pierce before when i quickly checked but couldn't reply.

"
Omnithree a écrit :
Hey i have a Question, i have found a very good Talisman with 2 Pierce Projectiles, does Puncture with Pierce the Full Damage?

Guide says NO PIERCE ON GEAR. No, period. Talisman will prevent Ensnaring Arrow from applying debuff which triples standard bleed's damage output.

"
Trevifish a écrit :
Spoiler

Thanks for suggestions.

Not the best base but i guess you should take what you have. It's solid if you don't mind horrible attack speed. You already know what to do, so go on and multimod it.

"
Baww a écrit :
Spoiler
In my personal opinion, and you won't like it; toss an annul on it and pray to remove proj speed. That would leave you with the perfect setup.

However if you NEED a bow right now, I would keep it as is and craft %phys and roll with it for a bit. My bow is scuffed, but I am saving currency to reroll it.

If you annul and lose the flat or bleed mod, at least you can then use perfect fossils and get 30% quality.

What good would removing projectile speed do? There's exact amount of affixes for multimodding %phys and %attack speed. No need to risk anything.

I wouldn't recommend throwing perfect fossils on this bow personally. Would save them for crafting better for in the future.

"
basta1982 a écrit :
Spoiler
Yes, i am usually playing CA/TR-hybrid in leagues and i have been playing a mf-version in standard for quite a while. The mf-version is struggeling with content at awakener level 8, which is why i am currently not playing the build. Actually i am playing pretty much exclusivly bow-builds for years now.

Ah, so i did remember correctly. I can definitely see the problem with MF. Content only gets harder, both lower damage (through Arrow Nova for maximum clear) and defence can very easily result in painful experience in T14+ maps not to mention delirium. Originally my CA guide focused on semi-MF variant, so packing as much MF without affecting damage and survivability too much or at all. Still have that setup in FAQ.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
So Im having so much fun with this build, I am lvl 85 right now with 4.8k HP, capped resists and a 6 link chest for puncture, it doesnt have a blue for unbound ailments though and I have maim instead, and for rain of arrows I only have a 4 link on the bow and I still have Lionseye Glare, same bow Ive had since lvl 66, so that takes down the dps a bit, but when I try to search for better bows and a 5 link, its like 2-4 exalted for a bow that is just as good as my 4 link lionseye with the same dps, and even more for a 6 link etc.

Is there a specific lvl/tier where I have a higher chance of getting a good bow above 300pdps?

I am quite new and I have NEVER crafted myself anything that is better, always bought or got from drop. I really just want help with how to craft a bow myself? I have 3 ex, and people say thats nothing to craft a bow?

Im very, very confused with how I can make my character stronger right now. Is the only alternative to buy a 6 link with 300 pdps for like 4 exalts? Is the 2 extra gems for rain of arrow worth 4 ex even without the pdps increase?

Sorry for the bible, but Im just so confused to how I shall continue to upgrade right now.
Dernière édition par Nico89, le 19 janv. 2021 17:12:23
Having a lot of trouble in later maps so far with this build. I was fine until i got to t13+ but now i seem to die to allsorts of one shots. Can't seem to find the issue, apart from maybe not having farruls fur? If anyone could give me some pointers by looking at my character that would be amazing :D
"
Nico89 a écrit :
Spoiler
So Im having so much fun with this build, I am lvl 85 right now with 4.8k HP, capped resists and a 6 link chest for puncture, it doesnt have a blue for unbound ailments though and I have maim instead, and for rain of arrows I only have a 4 link on the bow and I still have Lionseye Glare, same bow Ive had since lvl 66, so that takes down the dps a bit, but when I try to search for better bows and a 5 link, its like 2-4 exalted for a bow that is just as good as my 4 link lionseye with the same dps, and even more for a 6 link etc.

Is there a specific lvl/tier where I have a higher chance of getting a good bow above 300pdps?

I am quite new and I have NEVER crafted myself anything that is better, always bought or got from drop. I really just want help with how to craft a bow myself? I have 3 ex, and people say thats nothing to craft a bow?

Im very, very confused with how I can make my character stronger right now. Is the only alternative to buy a 6 link with 300 pdps for like 4 exalts? Is the 2 extra gems for rain of arrow worth 4 ex even without the pdps increase?

Sorry for the bible, but Im just so confused to how I shall continue to upgrade right now.

I don't really do gear checks as a principle but this time i'm very interested in build's performance in Ritual.

I see that you upgraded your bow already. To be honest all you needed was to 5-link Lioneye's Glare but that's fine too. Before you think about elder bleed bow, you should invest in your normal gear instead. You could use a lot more life for starters. Since you're worried about messing bow up crafting, then Ryslatha's Coil is the play and i recommend it before the bow anyway for couple of reason.

Whoever says 3ex is not enough to craft bleed bow doesn't know what he's saying. I state average cost in crafting process (budget method obviously), you should have remaining extra materials besides 3ex in your statsh anyway.

Average Cost: ~200-300 alts, 3 exalts, 4 chaos, few regals and scours, few annuls

Of course better bow will eat A LOT of your money. Anyway that's it from my advices for now. Based on your character and gem level i don't think you have much troubles with survivability so far, so that's good. Still best to prepare for red maps.

"
EU_Rogue a écrit :
Having a lot of trouble in later maps so far with this build. I was fine until i got to t13+ but now i seem to die to allsorts of one shots. Can't seem to find the issue, apart from maybe not having farruls fur? If anyone could give me some pointers by looking at my character that would be amazing :D

I don't really do gear checks as a principle but this time i'm very interested in build's performance in Ritual. Everything seems to be in order, as it was myself who's playing that character. Based on my experience you shouldn't have any problems with survivability. However i do know a lot of people still die often around those tiers even on tankiest evasion characters.

I did voice my concerns recently about Rituals being intense and possibly too dangerous for the build. Here comes my question - what do you die to? Normal mobs while playing? Bosses? Rituals? Sirus dominated monsters?

For tips - endurance charge generation is obvious step if you want survivability (tbh, why do i not have it listed in end game upgrades?) but other than that there's not much you can do. You can try getting your hands on cluster jewels. I would fix prefixes on your flasks too. You should get 20% quality on your gems, GCP recipe is totally alright. I also suggest you to try out Pride aura instead of Malevolence. Get one with 20% quality right away, it's only 5c when i checked.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires