[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

So I finally managed to clear uber elder for the first time. The first try was so painful but the next two went without much trouble. Almost every death is my own fault or lags. Overall I really like this build, thanks for sharing it.
Dont you think getting the lioneye fall + claw node instead of vitality void is a better option?

Nice build btw ima try it next league :D
Dernière édition par P1leouface, le 25 janv. 2019 08:00:54
Hi all. I am really loving this build but i may be running into a wall with my DPS. I'm hoping someone can take a look at my build and any additional recommendations of what i could tweak.

Spoiler
"
Hi all. I am really loving this build but i may be running into a wall with my DPS. I'm hoping someone can take a look at my build and any additional recommendations of what i could tweak.

Looks like you got to much the logical capping point of this build, I'm sure there's more you can do with nuts abyss jewels, helm with -% to nearby enemy resists and scourge arrow pod enchant, vinktars flat damage flask, etc. But why? This build downs Uber Elder and doesn't really have the defense tools or insane scaling capability for deep delving from my point of view.

The build was easy to scale up as currency flowed in, and has good potential for most content clear, but past a certain point you may need to look elsewhere if you want to delve really deep. What other content did you feel you couldn't do?
"
Looks like you got to much the logical capping point of this build, I'm sure there's more you can do with nuts abyss jewels, helm with -% to nearby enemy resists and scourge arrow pod enchant, vinktars flat damage flask,

Appreciate the feedback.
Few things i would like to get clarification.
* Can you explain a bit more what is logical capping
* Abyss jewels. i seem to be running pretty much the same as indicated with lighting/bow damage and max life. What suggestions do can you provide.

to your point i may need to consider another build as my intent was to go deep delving.

thank you
Dernière édition par Omikurita, le 26 janv. 2019 22:50:40
"
Omikurita a écrit :
"
Looks like you got to much the logical capping point of this build, I'm sure there's more you can do with nuts abyss jewels, helm with -% to nearby enemy resists and scourge arrow pod enchant, vinktars flat damage flask,

Appreciate the feedback.
Few things i would like to get clarification.
* Can you explain a bit more what is logical capping
* Abyss jewels. i seem to be running pretty much the same as indicated with lighting/bow damage and max life. What suggestions do can you provide.

to your point i may need to consider another build as my intent was to go deep delving.

thank you

PoB shows that your DPS is fine, around 2.6Mil with the Thorn Arrows alone.
https://pastebin.com/FgSTSGz1

How deep are you planning to Delve? I don't have much Sulphite so I'm only down to 331 at the moment, how deep do you plan on delving?

Also once Lightning Arrow can't 1-shot (or 2-shot) delve packs, just use Scourge Arrow, very very powerfuly clearing skill if packs have lots of HP.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Dernière édition par Axovur, le 27 janv. 2019 02:03:29
Hi thanks for the guide. I played LS assassin so he has some items I think would work.

What do you think about this setup (other than capping resists would be harder)

Thank you !!!
"
awawawawa a écrit :
Hi thanks for the guide. I played LS assassin so he has some items I think would work.

What do you think about this setup (other than capping resists would be harder)

Thank you !!!

Get a 1 Abyssal Socket Tombfist with a decent Searching Eye Jewel would be better than Thunderfist, (more Life, Lightning Damage from the Jewel, Maim and Attack Speed). Those Boots are seriously not good, rare Boots with Life, Res, MS and Attrib are definitely better. Choir of the Storm is in interesting choice and I'm not against you using that. I hope this helps. :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Dernière édition par Axovur, le 27 janv. 2019 02:14:08
Thanks for your tips. ill use tombfist and rare boots instead.
"
NeoAdra a écrit :
"
Kadivh a écrit :
Why do we need to weapon swap if we have inpulsa's? Isn't a 6L inpulsa's fine?

Maybe I'm missing something

I was confused about this for a while too (I'm a noob). Later on I figured that you want to link CurseOnHit, Assassin's Mark and Herald together to get the curse effect. On top of this you add wrath and empower to reduce overall mana reservation from your auras. This requires a 5-link.

Oh, so it's about getting the absolute optimal setup. I thought for some reason it was 100% necessary. Still, I think just a 6L inpulsa's is fine. Atleast until the very endgame. Thanks for the answer :)
Dernière édition par Kadivh, le 27 janv. 2019 15:11:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires