[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
Kadivh a écrit :
Why do we need to weapon swap if we have inpulsa's? Isn't a 6L inpulsa's fine?

Maybe I'm missing something

I was confused about this for a while too (I'm a noob). Later on I figured that you want to link CurseOnHit, Assassin's Mark and Herald together to get the curse effect. On top of this you add wrath and empower to reduce overall mana reservation from your auras. This requires a 5-link.
"
WoodenheadNI a écrit :
Anyone got any suggestions on upgrades? need to spend my money somehow

get a good tempest corruption, +1 arrow, +lightning dmg or blind chance
"
"
WoodenheadNI a écrit :

Don't get a +1 Arrow Tempest unless you can get a +1 Arrow on Quiver too. Otherwise shooting 2 initial arrows can be very awkward.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
Axovur a écrit :
"
"
WoodenheadNI a écrit :

Don't get a +1 Arrow Tempest unless you can get a +1 Arrow on Quiver too. Otherwise shooting 2 initial arrows can be very awkward.

i have a +1 quiver atm with Crit chance/multi/ele dmg. Sitting at 5.4k hp at lvl 89 but feeling very squishy or underpowered in some t16 and higher content
What is the leveling path I should take? Wich to go to first and what ascendancy to choose first?
Nvm about the ascendancy, its in the guide... -_-
Is it possible or worth to go Bubonic trail with 2 abyssal sockets? So instead get rid of Assassins mark and then go herald of thunder instead of herald of ice and together with wrath on the boots? And on the helmet go the Vaal option? Because for some reason curse on hit doesnt activate my assassins mark with herald of ice. Or I can have the curse on hit with assassins mark on the helmet still and go with vaal haste and vaal grace only on the boots? What do you think?

PS the build is awesome this far tho
Another noob question, why does the pastebin includes herald of ice instead of thunder guys?
"
Haagie a écrit :
Is it possible or worth to go Bubonic trail with 2 abyssal sockets? So instead get rid of Assassins mark and then go herald of thunder instead of herald of ice and together with wrath on the boots? And on the helmet go the Vaal option? Because for some reason curse on hit doesnt activate my assassins mark with herald of ice. Or I can have the curse on hit with assassins mark on the helmet still and go with vaal haste and vaal grace only on the boots? What do you think?

PS the build is awesome this far tho

Where the gems are placed doesn't matter. Only the links that are linked to a Skill matters. I probably won't recommend you going Bubonic Trails unless you can somehow cap your resistances and have right amount of Attributes (Int and Str). This build should only serve as a template as how to build this a character, so you should test things out for yourself so it can benefit your play style and enjoyment the most. Even in this League I went with a different setup since I reached Level 100, so you gotta adapt and find what suits you. I would still recommend Herald of Ice as it helps with clearing, however if you feel like Curse On Hit isn't doing what it's suppose to then you can look into alternatives that suits you. (I myself didn't have a Vaal Grace or Vaal Haste, or even Curse on Hit setup this League because I feel like I didn't need it.)

"
Bizzlock a écrit :
Another noob question, why does the pastebin includes herald of ice instead of thunder guys?

Herald of Ice helps with clearing packs. When you pop your Diamond Flask and shoot Lightning Arrow, since you have Herald of Ice, crits will cause Ailments, therefore chilling/freezing the enemies. When these enemies die with you having Herald of Ice active they will shatter and explode, helping with your AoE clear.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
First time clearing Uber Elder. Made some small tweaks here and there but overall it did pretty good. Nice guide dude. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the changes I did with some more life nodes instead of damage nodes, impresence + conductivity, and flat damage vinktars.
Dernière édition par topwow, le 24 janv. 2019 18:47:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires