{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@Hercanic Amazing build, This is only my second season and so far im loving it as this build. Just started on the Shaper Guards and 2 gave me no prob but kept getting 1 shot my minatr.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendation on my gear and what i should change up to help my survival or is it just boss mechanics i need to watch for. Right now other then my gloves im not sure what els to look for.
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Thoax19x

This is a link to my im not sure how to link items right into the post :(

Thanks for any help that anyone can give and once again amazing build.
Dernière édition par Thoax19x, le 28 mars 2019 09:59:07
I would love to work in a hungry loop somehow in this build. Any suggestions? Not sure if a 5l animated guardian is superior to a shaper unset ring with holy relic. Though I guess you could 5l projectile weakness too, im just not sure what all of the options are.
"
YYakovliev a écrit :
"
ogogo a écrit :

bois my weapon is almost finished any idea what to craft got 1 spot left open
hahah zombies got allready 27,8K HP and not even zombie 21/20 or Empower @ lvl.4

EDIT: >.< gosh my last 2 crafts arent even T1 hahaha well shit happend ^^

Wow - this looks great. No Maim but i guess +X to gems outweighs it? Can you share how did you achieve the base? Thanks.

Pretty easy just costs a bit

just get 3x Fractured Claws with a +1 Socket Gems http://poe.trade/search/oyomakanitonom
Use Orb of Scouring on em so u got only the +1 Socket Gem now u got
3 Blue Claws use Regal on em and use Orb of Annulment on em now u should have
3 RARE Claws with just +1 Socket Gems finally but em in the Memory Nexus machine and fuse em now u have a +1 Claws gotcha.
Now u have to spam tons of ALT orbs to get the other +1 and then use a Regal orb on it depending ur luck with the ALT orb before u got now 1-2 stats u have to annul first if evrything worked Gratz u got ur +2 GEM claw
I just wanted to say....this is the very first time I have ever even attempted a summoner build. Your guide has made it easy to understand and build. Because of you, I am currently the strongest person in my clan. I can not want to see what I can accomplish in end game. Thank you very much.
Hey, minions deal # to # additional fire/cold damage prefix on jewel mess up our elementel equilibrium with spiritual aid?
-- EDIT nevermind - I see holy relic doesn't prevent Taunt. How confusing.

---

Why have a % Taunt Jewel when Holy Relic prevents minions from Taunting?
Dernière édition par The_AV8R, le 28 mars 2019 03:36:21
mkay bois trying something new ^^ just respecct a tiny but mehh yeah lost 400hp ^^ wich is bad BUT found those littly guys
the movement speed and double dmg for my minions looks very interesting maybe with a bit luck i can get a reduce mana reserve for hatred or herald of agony then i can run that one too without respeccing ^^
@Hercanic, thank you for this guide - I've never had so much fun playing this game. I have a few progression questions before reaching end game/gear:

1. If we do not have a helm with Minion Dmg - do we put Minion Dmg as a 4th link?

2. Same for the weapon - if we do not have the Maim mode - do we put it as a 3th link or should we still use Empower level 3+?

3. If we do not use bleed on gloves and put a level 3/4 Empower in the helm - do we lose a lot of DPS on the skeletons?

4. If we have Faster Projectiles on the gloves - does it hurt or help the poison stack generation while mapping and fighting bosses?

5. I do not have shield charge yet in my setup - I am using Flame Dash with Faster Casting - this opens up one additional socket for the Animated Guardian. Can I squeeze him in, while following your gear advice for him? Is he going to die a lot when he is only on a separate gem?

6. Do the additional +levels of gems from @ogogo's weapon (and the other master craft modes) outweigh the missing maim mode? :)

Thank you again for your time and dedication making this guide.
Dernière édition par YYakovliev, le 28 mars 2019 04:10:45
Hi Hercanic,

thanks a lot for the build ... I'm having tons of fun with it!

Small detail question, however, before I potentially burn a ton of exalts: I plan to use metacrafting for my claw, and you are linking a method for forcing "+1 to socketed gems" onto it. But does this really work for a shaped claw? Even if I put "no attack mods/no caster mods/+mana" on it, isn't it possible that the exalt puts something like "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" on it? According to PoEDB this is neither caster nor attack but can spawn on shaped claws.

I'm probably missing something obvious and would appreciate it if you could give some more details here!
Dernière édition par Larabiata4711, le 28 mars 2019 06:09:07
u cant get 2x +1 Gem lvl claw cuz the way i crafted my Claw i used 3 Fractured claws from the Synthesis league. cuz there are NO items wich r Shaped + Fractured/Synthesised

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires