{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Balerion_ a écrit :
Does it even matter if it's a claw? Or just any one hand melee weapon

I finally found a reasonably priced weapon with the mods . It was an axe it looks like the only thing ill be missing is the life on hit from the claw implicit.
Dernière édition par timnor, le 23 mars 2019 20:53:59
You were the one who beat me to that axe a few hours ago?! Haha I ran to launch the game and buy the 20c one but it was gone
"
Notelrac a écrit :
"
AmonRai a écrit :
I started leveling my ball lightning... and leaves me vulnerable to reflect.

Well, there's your problem.

Ball Lightning is not there for DPS in this build.
Ball Lightning is there to:
* apply poison to
* activate Virulence charges from the Agony Crawler
* which gives a massive DPS boost to skeletons with the Vile Toxins support

So keep a level one Ball Lightning in your stash, and swap it in for reflect maps.

That sounds do-able for sure, but it still begs the question, do you know or have any suggestions for getting the most out of the Jorgin craft? Most wolves I've been able to sustain is about 4-6, and thats on a really good day. I'm thinking at this point that it might be easier to just replace the craft entirely. I'm also considering a wise oak for the lightning damage pen, so the divine ire and ball lightning have an easier time snagging the kill through the elemental equilibrium.
"
Balerion_ a écrit :
You were the one who beat me to that axe a few hours ago?! Haha I ran to launch the game and buy the 20c one but it was gone

lmao yea that was me, i wanna get a claw next with some mod space open to multi craft some mods
this one here will be my next big project :D

Regal and annul the extra stat and then MultiCraft , +2 Support Gems , and increased Minion Health / Damage. once this is done i can die :D haha i cant wait for my Herald of agony and zombies at lvl 30 ^^
Dernière édition par ogogo, le 24 mars 2019 15:28:52
"
Balerion_ a écrit :

A claw improves survivability a little bit either by life leech or about +40 life per hit when you do your movement skill. (Shield Charge, Leap Slam, etc.)
"
Notelrac a écrit :
"
Balerion_ a écrit :

A claw improves survivability a little bit either by life leech or about +40 life per hit when you do your movement skill. (Shield Charge, Leap Slam, etc.)

I thought it increases life per hit of lightning balls?
"
austeemo a écrit :
"
Notelrac a écrit :
"
Balerion_ a écrit :

I thought it increases life per hit of lightning balls?

Nope cuz the lightning ball is a spell so it wont work with Life on Hit @ Attack
thats the reason we got the ring
hi which ascendancy point can i leave out because i dont have the skill for uber lab iwas thinking of bone sculptor maybe leave out its slow going on xbox as everthing is really expensive to buy thanks
Hi, i love your guide, esay to follow and build, really good advices. I have pretty much understood everything, except one thing, i truble with the stacks of virulence, i have the poison support on gloves but i hardly come to 10+ stacks. When i watch your videos, you came at 40 instantly, any advice ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires