[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Ah rip. Yeah I was worried about the lack of ES with that body. Well I might try it if I get lucky with links and sockets on it anyway, unless I will get decent ES body with 6 link before.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello everyone,

ok so I just started playing Betrayal in SSF Softcore as intended.
For now, I'm only level 24 and leveling with "Summon Raging Spirit" in a +1 fire gems wand. Not the strongest way of leveling ever but not bad as well. The nice thing is that I am therefore already leveling some minion support gems (minion damage mainly).
Quite a long road to go !

Thank you for the suggestion of Dread Banner. I will definitely try it !

Good luck everyone, have fun !
Gonna try War Banner later, Dread Banner might be amazing for ambushes tho.

Are herald MTX working for HoA?
"
mietek1991 a écrit :

Pretty sure none of the Herald MTX works for either agony or purity
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I consider myself as a decent player (killed uelder dozens of times / playing since beta /etc) and I find it VERY hard to get the crawler next to me which is VERY frustrating !
- Damage seems really good (when the crawler hits)
- Defense sounds good (once again, when the crawler is here, when he's not you don't have that much defense when in the middle of a pack)

All in all, I just ran a dungeon and an armory map, it was one of my worse poe experience ever. Sometimes, I don't even know where the crawler is and convo is on CD, well, you just have to wait and that happens a LOT of times
This, and when there are ennemies about all around me, the crawler seems a bit lost and it takes a couple of seconds to clean the screen which (imo) sux :(

And what sux the most it that the crawler is sooooo passive, basically what happens to me all the time is :
- I kill a pack
- I move to next one and curse the whole pack
- Move to it but the crawler was far behind and doesn't do anything so I have to shoot again the whole pack (which moreover doesn't die in a single pet shot most of the times - 6L HoA lvl 15 gems in T2 map !!!)

DOn't think I really missed something, feels like the way it is but I'm kinda disappointed :(
Really, thinking to move to BV, or full reroll to elemhit that has same suv/damage but not the downsides descirbed
"
mietek1991 a écrit :

Only Faith Guard and Blood Guard herald effects apply to Herald of Agony, and it doesn't look that good in my opinion. I played a bit with both, and ended up playing without MTX anyway.
"
Thanarchy a écrit :
I consider myself as a decent player (killed uelder dozens of times / playing since beta /etc) and I find it VERY hard to get the crawler next to me which is VERY frustrating !
- Damage seems really good (when the crawler hits)
- Defense sounds good (once again, when the crawler is here, when he's not you don't have that much defense when in the middle of a pack)

All in all, I just ran a dungeon and an armory map, it was one of my worse poe experience ever. Sometimes, I don't even know where the crawler is and convo is on CD, well, you just have to wait and that happens a LOT of times
This, and when there are ennemies about all around me, the crawler seems a bit lost and it takes a couple of seconds to clean the screen which (imo) sux :(

And what sux the most it that the crawler is sooooo passive, basically what happens to me all the time is :
- I kill a pack
- I move to next one and curse the whole pack
- Move to it but the crawler was far behind and doesn't do anything so I have to shoot again the whole pack (which moreover doesn't die in a single pet shot most of the times - 6L HoA lvl 15 gems in T2 map !!!)

DOn't think I really missed something, feels like the way it is but I'm kinda disappointed :(
Really, thinking to move to BV, or full reroll to elemhit that has same suv/damage but not the downsides descirbed

@ Thanarchy

You can then probably try to change one of the support gems of Herald of Agony for "Minion Speed" support gem. It will move faster and attack faster, so maybe it will suit your needs in terms of clear speed ?

EDIT : You can also try to link "Summon Phantasm on kill" support gem to have some additionnal minions that would also help as well with the clearing !
Dernière édition par El_Pakito, le 10 déc. 2018 08:47:14
"
El_Pakito a écrit :
@ Thanarchy

You can then probably try to change one of the support gems of Herald of Agony for "Minion Speed" support gem. It will move faster and attack faster, so maybe it will suit your needs in terms of clear speed ?

I used to play with Minion Speed, I ended up getting used to playing without it, but it does improve quality of life quite a lot. I'd recommend trying it out, and if it's not enough, you can get jewellery crafted with Essences of Fear, which further increases minion speed.

I hope you'll find a way to enjoy the build :)
Hello Vatinas,

So i'm nearly 65 atm, and on POB I now have to look at the final tree. I just took CI, should I aim for something particularly like jewels or a node or I go for w/e I feel ?

Cheers !
"
Awà a écrit :
Hello Vatinas,

So i'm nearly 65 atm, and on POB I now have to look at the final tree. I just took CI, should I aim for something particularly like jewels or a node or I go for w/e I feel ?

Cheers !

Hello :)

After level 65, you can take nodes in the order that you prefer, there is no clear priority. If you have money to buy abyss jewels, maybe you can go for those first; if you don't, maybe take other nodes before jewel sockets :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires