[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Just did some updates in my build :) Maybe it will be useful as variant.
My ulab farm build
yes more survivability but you loose apspect of the cat
Since I really hate Scourge Arrow I'm using Tornado Shot(even on bosses).

Spoiler
scourge deal more dmg on boss no ?
how does this compare to the scion version of the build?
Would you say this build would easility/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?

"
zeldinas a écrit :
Would you say this build would easility/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?

No way you need at least 50EX to make it work. On your budget I would think about CoC Cospri Scion.
Dernière édition par Malzamist, le 3 janv. 2019 09:51:34
Just dropped the Fur and I'm thinking about rerolling to this build, what leveling setup you guys recommend?
"
BlRTH a écrit :
how does this compare to the scion version of the build?

Just switched for Scion with same build and items :) Insane damage and survivabilty, but needs 15ex jewel (unnatural instincts) and 2 might of the meek jewels. Well, think it will worth :D

"
lenô a écrit :
yes more survivability but you loose apspect of the cat

Look again on belt.
Dernière édition par Stanback, le 3 janv. 2019 16:24:24
ho yes sry my bad ^^ nice belt.

i have choice deadeye for this build , but you say this is better on scion ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires