[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

I did the slayer version of this build (Malzamist version), with a little more life, changed the boots for a bubonic trail, thanks for this build, one of the easiest uber elder (died 1 time because was too easy that I almost sleep in the middle of the fight, just attack, move and don't let the Volatile Anomaly stack on the ground). I'm with 4.7k hp right now, and I don't have +1 frenzy on the gloves neither the watcher eye (forgot to buy) and i'm using Hyrri's Demise. Thanks for the build. Easy boss killer, fast clear, did uber Atziri as well and was easy too.
"
Carpediem86 a écrit :
My version of this build. I think Farrul's gear is too expensive for what you get. I guess it's worth it if you're rich but for med I think rare items give better stats. Still have maximum charges nearly all of the time. Don't have the same shaper dmg as in the guide, but shaper is still easy. I avoid almost everything (without flasks):
Evade attacks: 54 % (21k evasion)
Dodge attacks: 72 %
Dodge spells: 50 %
+ aspect of the cat that gives 15 % to avoid all dmg when hit sometimes.
+156 % movement speed

https://pastebin.com/LxYmzd9j

Edit: Tried Uber Elder now also. Never did Uber elder with another build. I died 2 times actually, but it was still not too hard. This build is awsome and even without the expensive Farrul's gear and with way less damage than in the guide it is a solid build.

Can someone please explain how to sustain the cold damage taken per frenzy change from bow? Looks pretty heavy but can't notice it on the build video
"
CluedoPE a écrit :
Can someone please explain how to sustain the cold damage taken per frenzy change from bow? Looks pretty heavy but can't notice it on the build video

I still play this build in standard and now I use 10 frenzy charges. But the dmg/s is not bad at all since I got 76% cold resistance so I take only 24 % of the cold damage.
200 dmg/s * 10 frenzy * 0,24 - 212 hp reg for me = 268 dmg/s if I calculated correctly.

You got life steal so when there are enemies nearby it shouldn't be a problem. If you need to run a long way with no enemies use a potion or two and it'll be okay. I remember it was more of a hassle in the beginning when you just got the hopeshredder bow. Now I got nearly 6k hp and no problem with the cold dmg on me.
Dernière édition par Carpediem86, le 4 sept. 2019 01:44:38
"
JordanIbanez a écrit :
I'm not sure why or how, and if someone could clarify I'd appreciate it, but Rigwald's Quills feel far superior with barrage dps on high-hp end-game bosses vs. a rare dps quiver with +1 arrow. It is still possible to kill shaper during 1 beam phase regardless of quiver, but it feels slightly faster with Rgiwald's. Any info as to why would be appreciated. (It shouldn't be the fork interaction, but I have a suspicion it has something to do with it.)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627116
"We've fixed a bug that meant that secondary projectiles from Fork could hit the target that they forked from with certain skills. For players, this only applied to Tornado Shot and Barrage. This provided a huge unintended damage bonus to these skills."
OP do you have any thoughts about +2 frenzy gloves available after 3.9 with mod+corrupt?
This build is a copy of VERSION 2 SkillshotsOP's

[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2228779

Or at least looks very simmilar.
Dernière édition par Ospen, le 29 févr. 2020 12:05:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires