Some More Delve Improvements

great stuff about the challenges, but honestly i think you guys were too late on that one
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
We don't want to stand in the way of this type of dangerous gameplay

Thank you for not standing between me and my darkness. ;)
Perception is reality.
We want to stay in the mine more, please tone down the cost of traveling down, will be more rewarding if meaninful nodes cost more than just traveling to found them, instead of one regular cost per node, this way we could explore for the encounters more and when we expend a lot of sulphite will be for a rewarding experience.
Sorry for my english dudes! D:
60k capacity but still the same income. Running 2 T15/T16 maps für 20sec delve :(

If you want go deeper maybe only 10sec or less.

Many player would go deeper but they didnt because the travelcost are to high. I didnt think this should be a reason for dont go deeper!
Dernière édition par Loki1338, le 1 oct. 2018 02:33:19
I don´t think that making the game easier to play for the hardcores is really necessary.

They can spent weeks in the game, so let them grind.

The true issue is the content for casuals and it´s lack of it. If we do 40 maps, for 30 minutes of delving, then there is something utterly broken.

If we delve down to 200+ and not once find a key, not once find a boss, then your system does not work.

Even at legacy where I went to my previously highest level, I found 3 reliquary keys. I am now level 91 and have yet to find one.

I really feel that you must do something, else this league will be yet another beastiary where we play a league without mechanics.

Incursion was terrible, each 12 maps we saw the league content, so Delve is a bit better, but it´s nowhere near as good a it could be.

The time invested into giving the 1% more, should be spent on giving the 99% more.
50% of 0.0000001% sounds like a great improvement :)

flare cap. this is pure hypocrisy. flares in high quantity are used to pre-clear delves at higher depths. group of people pick a route, clear it with flares WITHOUT crawler. delve and then do side areas

it is very easy and cheap way of cheezing higher delves. there is pretty much zero risk to that and you want to boost it further? are you for real?

'hey we made a very challenging league where you have to make very strong characters and it is very very dangerous. BUT here is a cheeze option to avoid the danger..'

this is stupid design and makes all these achievements of delving deep truly meaningless - you can just cheeze them 5 azurite a pop
"
sidtherat a écrit :
50% of 0.0000001% sounds like a great improvement :)

flare cap. this is pure hypocrisy. flares in high quantity are used to pre-clear delves at higher depths. group of people pick a route, clear it with flares WITHOUT crawler. delve and then do side areas

it is very easy and cheap way of cheezing higher delves. there is pretty much zero risk to that and you want to boost it further? are you for real?

My thoughts exactly. Not that I really care, I'm playing my way and at my pace, but those two notes are disappointing imo.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Din't even know this Aul bosses even existed! :o Probably good to bewst it then
Give more sulphites in maps plz!!!
"
Loki1338 a écrit :
60k capacity but still the same income. Running 2 T15/T16 maps für 20sec delve :(

If you want go deeper maybe only 10sec or less.

Many player would go deeper but they didnt because the travelcost are to high. I didnt think this should be a reason for dont go deeper!

yeah in addition to this guy's comment. My team and me wanted to reach lvl 600 but we quit after 470+, because it wasnt worth it to buy t16 for some stupid challenge....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires